Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Escape
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-18-2015, 04:15 PM

OOC: This takes place directly after the Bruce Blingsteen RP - Sandstorm.

Banging and clanging.

Clanging and banging.

Why does every boileroom in the history of the world have to be accompanied by those two distinct and annoying sounds? Once, just once I'd like to try and stealthily make my way through the boileroom of a building I shouldn't be in without having to hear creepy noises that make me think of every terrible B rated horror flick.

"Hey who is that? Who's down here?" An angry but not all too unfamiliar voice yells out just loud enough to overtake the loud and obnoxious background noise.

Crap snacks. I've been found out.

I quickly look about the dimly light boileroom for an appropriate place to hide and of course the only thing I can find within quick striking distance is a pipe coming out of the wall and running down to the floor. I look around for the man responsible for the voice but he is no where to be seen, so instead I make my way over to the big pipe on the creep creep and hide behind it.

Hopefully he can't see me.

"You there. Yeah you behind the exhaust pipe. I can see you."

Maybe he means someone else. I'm sure there's more than one exhaust pipe down here. It's a boileroom after all.

"You, with the white tank top and the tan shorts, come out from back there."

This is California, he just described half the young men in the state. He could definitely be talking about someone else wearing the exact same clothes hiding behind a big exhaust pipe.

"Gotcha."

No way.

I feel a sudden tug on my right shoulder and turn around to see a man whose face I definitely recognize. It's...

"Glenn!"

"Why does everyone call me Glenn? And what are you doing down here?"

"Scrubs bro."

"These aren't scrubs, it's my janitor's uniform."

"No bro. Glenn was the name of the janitor in Scrubs. The TV show."

"Never seen it."

"You should bro. Excellent show. Hey bro you think you could do me a favor and point me in the direction of the closest bathroom? That's where I was headed but I think I zigged when I shoulda zagged."

"Wait a second. I know you. You're that Flynn kid. I thought you graduated last year. What are you even doing here in an elementary school?"

"I did graduate bro, last year. With honors. Suma cum louder."

"What? What did you just say? Are you on drugs?"

"As a matter of fact..."

Oh crap. Why is the room spinning? And the walls, why are the walls melting? What is going on? Oh no. Bad bud. I got bad bud. How could you do this to me Bruce?

"You alright kid? You're looking a little pale? Maybe we should get you to the nurse."

"No way bro. She'll just give me an ice pack and tell me to lay down for 10 minutes. No way. I just need some Gatorade. Gotta get them electrolytes you know how it is. Or maybe you don't. Anyway what are you doing here? I thought you worked over at the High School. Wait...am I at the high school bro? Oh snap, I wonder if Ms. Vita is still here. The things I wanted to do to her."

"You're at Turner Elementary. I got out of that High School because I had to get away from all the burner kids like you and yet here you are."

"Darn bro, that stings. Deep. Like all the way down to my core. Anyway it was great catching up with you Glenn but if you could just point me towards the exit that would be dope."

"My name's not Glenn. Jeez how many times do I have to tell you kids it's Karl. Karl with a K."

No way, what are the chances I wonder to myself.

"The exit Karl with a K, where can I find it?"

"Right behind you."

No way.

I do a 360 but there's no exit. Just Karl with a K.

"That's not funny bro. Why you playing with me man? I'm just a guy trying to get out of the boileroom, why you gotta do me like that?"

Karl with a K grabs me by the shoulder and spins me around 180 degrees and sure enough staring me right in the face is a set of stairs at the top of which hangs a bright red sign that reads "Exit".

How did I miss that?

I turn back around, thank Karl with a K for his help and then quickly ascend the neverending staircase until I finally reach my destination. The door. I slowly turn the metal knob and push the door open just enough so that I can take a peek out the door. As I poke my head out and see an empty hallway. Satisfied that I am in the clear I push open the door all the way and step out into the hallway.

"Excuse me?"

Maybe she's not talking to me.

"Young man, may I help you?"

Yep, definitely talking to me.

I slowly turn around and there standing before me is a behemoth of a woman. I lean in closer and see that badge attached to the lanyard hung around her neck says that her name is Mrs. Heidren and that she is the Principal of Turner Elementary.

"You don't belong here. How did you get into my building?"

"There was a door propped open by an upturned mop bucket. You should probably look into getting some better security. I know a guy if you're interested. Name's Henry, he's a bit of a brute but a super nice guy. As long as you don't get any alcohol in him then he sort of turns into the Hulk. Did you see the Avengers? Great flick."

"Are you ok sir? You're sweating profusely. And your eyes are bloodshot. Oh my God. Are you under the influence of narcotics?"

"Nar whats? Lady I'm high. Higher than the sky. It's just weed. Besides I got my legal weed card. See it's right here."

I reach into my back pocket where my wallet is supposed to be but this time isn't.

Crap.

"Well this is unfortunate. My wallet, it's...missing."

"Come with me, I'm calling the police. They can sort this out."

"Whoa let's not start with the crazy talk. My name is Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson. I live at [BLEEP] Road, a few blocks from here. I come in peace. I mean you no harm."

"What are you doing in my school?"

"If I tell you do you promise not to freak out?"

"I can't promise anything but if you are honest with me I promise that I will try to help."

"Of course you will. Because you're the principal and you can't spell principal without pal. Anyway to answer your question my friend and I ran into your building because we were trying to avoid the police."

"There's two of you? Running from the police?"

The woman reaches down to her belt buckle and unclips the walky talky that was attached to it. Without even thinking I swat the walky talky out of her hand and watch as it crashes onto the floor. Before the Principal can even react I kick the device and it goes sliding down the hallway away from us.

"Look over there." I say as I point down the hallway behind Mrs. Heidern.

Mrs. Heidern turns around and as she does I make a break for it. I take off down the hallway like Forrest Gump running from the redneck bullies in their pick up truck.

Run Forrest. You can do it.

I get down to the end of the hallway and bank a sharp left and down a short flight of stairs. Once I get to the top of the stairs I open the set of doors in front of me and dive out the doorway like I were a soldier taking cover on the field of battle. I quickly roll to my right and hide behind a big metal dumpster for a second and that's when I see it. A big silver panel van with a giant black Octopus painted on the side. The van hops a curb, runs over a small bush and then comes to a screeching halt. A few seconds pass and the back doors to the van fling open and standing inside is Carson Waters.

"Come with me if you want to live."

"What?"

"Get in man, we gotta get you outta here before the cops show up."

"How do you know the cops are coming?" I say to Carson as I quickly look around half expecting a squad of cops to suddenly appear.

"I heard it on the police scanner man. The pigs are coming." Carson says as he looks both to the left and to the right in anticipation of impending doom.

"You got a police scanner?"

"Yeah man. Bought it on clearance at Circuit City. Now get in. Less talking, more walking."

"What about Bruce? He's still in there." I ask Carson as I climb into the back of the van.

Carson shuts the doors behind me and then gets up front and climbs behind the steering wheel and floors it.

"He's gone man."

What?

OOC: To find out what happened to Bruce Blingsteen be sure to check out his next rp which will drop during his fight with Peter Gilmour on the April 29th edition of Warfare.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Edit Hate Post Like Post