Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'll give you something to be afraid about Lane
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-07-2015, 10:38 PM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and it finds Mastermind sitting in his chair, this time facing the camera. He is looking at the ground.

"Loverboy Vinnie Lane, this week is going to be a very different week than you have ever had in the XWF. This week is going to be something completely different coming up against me unlike as in the past, because you see Lane, I am not the same Mastermind as you may have come up against before, I am not the same Mastermind who you teamed with at War Games, last year, and I am not the same Mastermind who you came up against in Round 2 of Lethal Lottery, because you see Lane, I am not the person you once saw me as, weak, pathetic, easy to make fun of, easy to blame for your losses straight after War Games.

"By all means it is the same body that you see sitting before you now, but what you see and what you get is going to be completely different. I made a stand at Turning Point, before making a further stand at Lethal Lottery, but what came of both those events is a new type of person you see before you.

"You may be the great Loverboy Vinnie Lane, who is the number 1 contender for the Universal Championship, and you may be the great Loverboy Vinnie Lane who has done well in so many battle royals over the past few months, and you may be the great Loveryboy Vinnie Lane who is currently the Hart Championship, but to me Lane, you are merely a Boi."

Mastermind starts laughing a sadistic laugh.

"No longer am I going to sit around to be laughed at. Yes my bad record speaks for itself, and yes you may go over it with a fine tooth comb Mr. Lane, but Boi, that ship has sailed now. It's not worth a damn any longer. Heck I'll even say it for you. 24 Wins, 35 Losses, with 6 more of them coming as technicalities. I know what you are going to say, there's no such thing as technicalities, as you see it a loss is a loss, even if it comes in the form of a Triple Threat, a Fatal Four Way, or Fatal 5 Way. Even when I, myself, is not pinned in a match, it's still a loss. So there you go Lane. What can you speak about my win loss record now boi? It's irrelevant.

"Let's see what else can you bring up besides your dinner? Hmm oh yeah, how about my record with winning past belts. The X-Treme Belt for example. Twice I managed to pin two different champions for their title. It wasn't by winning a normal match. I pinned Mystica and Evertrust for those titles.

"You're going to make an argument that even though I won them, I wasn't able to keep them in real matches, the first title defense that was true, but with the second one, I defended it three times the second time around, against Tyson Fury, then that stupid Triple Threat Match against Joey Hawkins and the chair, and then I lost it to the Doctor, who held onto it for a record number of days. The Doc before he became Universal Champion, and the Doc before he became leader of the Asylum.

"So another argument gone out of the window for you Vinnie Lane, so what else are you going to come up with now? Boi? Let's see, how about the fact that you said a few weeks ago I ruined your life for several months after I chose you to be on my team at War Games, how that after our big loss, you just couldn't get it together. Let's run with that shall we Boi? Boo the fuck who. Who the fuck cares about you, and what happened to you after War Games. Pull yourself together man, and instead of crying about things, and blaming others for your failures, stand up and take ownership of what happened to you yourself. Be a man, not a Boi, but that's exactly what you are at the moment. A boi. Looking for redemption for your own failures.

"Whilst you had a month of bad karma after War Games, I actually did okay for myself. In 9 of the matches in the month after War Games, I won 6 of them, including the X-Treme Championships, so I can't see why you couldn't do okay for yourself Lane. Yet you blamed me.

"Well then let me turn the tables on that theory for a couple of minutes. If you blame me for you have a couple of months of your career turn sour, I credit myself for the way you turned that around. Think about Lane, you were in deep despair nothing could go right, then you focused on the blame game of blaming me, and instantly your career took off in all sorts of directions, going well in Battle Royals, becoming number 1 contender for the Universal Title, and becoming Hart Champion. You can thank me later. I don't mind.

"You know what the difference is between me and you Boi? I've been X-Treme Champion twice, and how many times have you won it? Let me see, zero, that's right, zero times. It's one of the top championships that you've always wanted but never managed to get a hold of. It grates on you that I've won it, not the once, but two times. It gets to you that I have been X-Treme Champion, and you haven't. You think it's so sadistic that of all people that has held the title I had to be that person.

"I can see it in your eyes Boi. The jealousy, the anger. Let it out Lane, let it out, it might just be your undoing. Yes you may have the Hart Championship, a title that I want, and you may be the number 1 contender for the Universal Championship, but I can guarandamntee you that after Monday Night you will not be walking out the defending Hart Champion, it will be I, who will be winning that belt, and taking it from you, and causing you to drift in that downward spiral that you yourself put yourself in after War Games.

"And speaking of being the Number 1 Contender for the Universal Championship, when are you going to grow some balls, boi, and go after the Universal Title? Is it because that Doctor D'Ville is still the Universal Champion, and is it because you've seen some great competitors like Gator step up and fall to his greatness? Are you scared Boi? Are you? How long can you stay Number 1 Contender for Lane? How long do you want to live in D'Ville's shadow for Boi? Until someone beats him? Come on grow some balls.

"It's been Two Months and Two weeks since you became the Number 1 Contender. Surely you would have had the big kahunas to go after that title before the Doc became the champ. If I was in the same situation I would have done it earlier. Mind you in saying that it did take me almost 5 months to use my November Superstar of the Month prize, which was a free shot of any title of my choosing as long as I'd call them out. But I was just biding my time."

"But after I was put in the Intercontinental Title Match against Sebastian Duke at the Lethal Lottery Pay Per View, I thought it was time I could use it as I felt comfortable going up against anyone. That's when I thought of you. I could take your Hart Championship from you like taking candy from a baby.

"And there in lies another fact Boi. I bet you to a Superstar of the Month award. You've only just received yours, whilst I've had a good 4 months over you. The fact that you see that makes you more angrier. Makes you more determined, but that determination will force you to falter. How you may ask? All of that built up anger will force you into mistakes that you can't see coming. I can see it coming, because that's why I am the Master of the Minds.

"I'm coming for you Lane. I am coming for you. I am coming to make you cry out that the pain is too much.. When you feel that the Mind Controller is put on you, you'll be screaming out, please stop. Do you want me to go easy on you Boi? I don't think you do. I'll lock it in so tight that once I finish you won't be able to climb no ladder to reach your beloved title. I will be the one who will climb the ladder, and take your title and then it will be my title, and then I will be the next Hart Champion. The one who bet the one, the one who bet the number 1 contender for the Universal Title, the one who is the defending Superstar of the Month Award winner. The one who is looked upon as the next best thing.

"Take it all in your stride Boi, because the time is coming, for someone to mess with your head again. You thought the period after War Games was bad, then you better think again. Better yet don't think, it'll only lead to more headaches and hartaches. I've got your number Vincent, and I'm about to dial it in."

Mastermind starts laughing and turns his chair around to face the wall.

"You best wait for next time Lane, because coming up next is the story about a Lion who was the king of the forest, and he hunted others for his dinner, only to be unaware that he was about to become the hunted. Much like yourself Boi. Best wait for next time then. Until then sleep tight, hug that Hart Belt that you sleep with so tight, because these are your final nights with it."

Mastermind started humming, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub