Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderbolt
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2015, 07:58 PM

Pest:Is afraid me. Let it be sang from the rafters. I have assembled my army, and he has hidden.
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-08-2015, 08:34 PM

Hahahahahahahaha Oh man. For a jackass your a pretty funny guy, Pest. You say you have your army assembled, well I only have 3 words to say to them, Bring It On. If I have to.battle two or three guys at once so be it, I do not back down, I fear nothing and Regret less. Your army doesnt scare Pest and neither do you. You want to beat me up and torture.me just because i didnt give you 100000 Xbuxs, then i say come try me. Im new here Pest, so you know nothing about me and neither does your army. So Pest charge forward with your army, Its.not gonna matter, I will simply kick.their little asses and send them crying back to you, begging you to stop this mission, to end me and.make me a XWF wannabie and a distant memory from everyones mind. So Pest, Im ready for your army and Im ready for this war, So hit me with your best shot Pest, cause it aint gonna matter, cause I will walk.out of this the true winner. And you wanna know why that will happen Pest? Cause I NEVER GIVE UP.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunderbolt Lying Asshole's post:
Vincent Lane (04-08-2015)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2015, 08:50 PM

Pest:You do not get it, Thunderbolt. I have assembled my army, but not exclusively for you. You believe you have a chance of defeating my army. But, what you failed to take notice of is that three out of the five members in my army have held the tag titles, and three out of the four have claimed victory over Gator. You have done none of those. Our newest member, Muddy, he is new as well. He will easily defeat you. I shall enjoy watching it.
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-08-2015, 08:51 PM

(04-08-2015, 08:34 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Hahahahahahahaha Oh man. For a jackass your a pretty funny guy, Pest. You say you have your army assembled, well I only have 3 words to say to them, Bring It On. If I have to.battle two or three guys at once so be it, I do not back down, I fear nothing and Regret less. Your army doesnt scare Pest and neither do you. You want to beat me up and torture.me just because i didnt give you 100000 Xbuxs, then i say come try me. Im new here Pest, so you know nothing about me and neither does your army. So Pest charge forward with your army, Its.not gonna matter, I will simply kick.their little asses and send them crying back to you, begging you to stop this mission, to end me and.make me a XWF wannabie and a distant memory from everyones mind. So Pest, Im ready for your army and Im ready for this war, So hit me with your best shot Pest, cause it aint gonna matter, cause I will walk.out of this the true winner. And you wanna know why that will happen Pest? Cause I NEVER GIVE UP.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA- *cough* *cough* Sorry. But anyway, Thunderdolt, you think you're a tough shit around here, aren't you? Pest offered you an incentive- 100,000 Xbux and he'd let you walk free. But no, you had to play tough guy. Now, along with the God of Emptiness lurking your moves, you have BOTH of the Tag Team Champions on your ass, along with a guy who cleared out the majority of a Gauntlet with a BROKEN ARM, and... huh. Not sure what to call Muddy. But the fact of the matter is... you done fucked up."

My, haven't you grown cocky.

Hey, if you just won the Tag Titles, you'd be cocky too!

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-08-2015, 08:57 PM

Maverick I have no choice, I didnt have 100000 Xbuxs, and Pest I dont care if you have Louis D'Ville on your team, Im.not giving up

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-08-2015, 09:08 PM

(04-08-2015, 08:57 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Maverick I have no choice, I didnt have 100000 Xbuxs

"That's why you ask for LOANS, Thunderdolt. Go to the bank and exchange your currency, maybe hit up some superstars for some spare cash, whatever."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-08-2015, 09:10 PM

I doubt anyone would give.me 100000 Xbuxs and even if they did I have no guarentee pf paying them back

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2015, 09:12 PM

Pest:I take installments.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-08-2015, 09:13 PM

(04-08-2015, 09:10 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: I doubt anyone would give.me 100000 Xbuxs and even if they did I have no guarentee pf paying them back

What I Had Said:Go to the bank and exchange your currency

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-08-2015, 09:48 PM

I cant i dont have enough

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-08-2015, 10:07 PM

Hey ThunderboltX!! I have and offer for you. You see I don't like it when someone get jump.

Hell I don't like any body here expect for two men I trust with my Life. Then There is you.

You see You earn my respect and they way its starting to look, they only way your going to survive now is if you join a team.

What do you say about joining me and my friends. We have the high flying skill all we need now is man who can be the power hitter.

What do you say ThunderBoltX

[Image: CscFk3B.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2015, 10:24 PM

Pest:Oh, how quaint. Another man lesser than I rushes to the aid of the cockroach. Tell me, Priest. How do you intend to stop me? Your team? As I have explained, my team is superior. I, and I alone, can dismantle your team in the ring. A man nearing Sixty, and you simply do not measure up to me.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-08-2015, 11:00 PM

Priest may i know who is in your team, Im intrigued by your team now. Im sorta in the Underground too as im like best friends with Vinnie.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2015, 12:27 AM

"One word comes to mind when I see Thundercat and Judas Priest.... Losers!"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 12:55 AM

And 2 one worded words come to mind when I think of Pest ans Scully. Rejects and

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2015, 01:03 AM

My team is Tri Force Extreme. Tommy Essense, Tylor Phoenix, and Myself Three new guys just like yourself realizing that the way to survive XWF is by numbers and having friends watching your back.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 01:06 AM

Count Me in then Priest, so long as we stand united and NEVER GIVE UP. And maybe we can get the Underground to help us. So whats my role in Tri Force Extreme?

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2015, 01:11 AM

"OOOOH Thundercat with the insult? It's not really an insult is it?! I know what I am, I know I am special! I don't need you to tell me something, everyone already knows. So take your fruity pebble self and stick some crayons up your nose, it's fun.

Just for the record, Priest. You can have all the friends in the world but it's start not going to change the fact, that you absolutely suck!"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 01:20 AM

I agree with you one thing Scully, You are special, You are mentally and you need professional help BADLY. And you maybe right, Priest might suck but that was in another life. Now that I am part of Tri Force Extreme your army means nothing anymore Pest.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2015, 02:11 AM

Scully Do yourself a favor go back to school and get some speech therapy. Don't make me bitch slap your American face like a Red headed step child. Because I'll do it. I will! I'll smack you so hard you'll become smart!

Welcome to the Team Thunderbolt

Hate Post Like Post
Tylor Phoenix

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 02:17 AM

BO"YAAAAAAY!!! That's The Priest I know!!

Hey Sculky Can you count to Three?

I don't Think You can get past One.

Hey Thunderbolt You and me Should Go grab a beer.

Rock on bitches!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 02:17 AM

Its nice to be in it Priest and I apologise for bad mouthing yoi in my rap.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2015, 02:38 AM

Hey no hard feelings that all part of the job.

You earn my respect in the match. I so thought I had it.

Looks like I'll be up dating the Banner for Tri Force Extreme although i'm not so good at it.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 02:44 AM

Do i have to use the banner or can i keep my awesome.banner

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-09-2015, 02:46 AM

"What a bunch of dumbo's!
Priest, I'm not American, you sorry excuse of an human being. I may be but at least I admit it! Unlike you three wankers with your shitty comebacks!"
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2015, 02:51 AM

Alright you got me there Scully your not american. Your worse your English.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 02:55 AM

Your pushing your luck Scully.You better watch yourself before I hunt you down and destroy your retared legacy

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-09-2015, 02:55 AM

"I'm worse because I'm English? What language do you speak? Exactly!"
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-09-2015, 02:58 AM

"Pushing my luck, Thundercat? Look at you, you John Cena wannabe. Stealing his catchphrases, wearing the same, shitty, fruity pebble T-shirts and baseball caps. You ain't and can't do shit, you little maggot!"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 03:08 AM

And you can Scully. Oh and how were you employed here, How did you read the contract? I Could put a piece of paper in front of you and ask you to sign it and you would without reading it. And what nationality are you, from ? Not even my Wife could sort you out and she has a degree in Pschology abd Speech Therapy.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Priest Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2015, 03:34 AM

I speak English................Wait you know what...........Go do something with your Life in Wrestle you fucking Brit Bastard.

Stop being Mavericks shadow and side kick, and Pest Little minion. Go find a Team that will really have your back. Your just going to get used By Pest Like Scythe uses his Lost Souls and when Pest and Maverick are done with you there just going to stab you in the back. Trust Me Scully I've been there. Everyone shit on the little guy and in your case your The little guy, a meat shield, and a beating doll.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-09-2015, 03:38 AM

Priest is right Pest is using you to get revenge.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 06:11 AM

Pest:Even in Michael's current diminished state he knows that to be false. Michael and I have been together since he joined the company, when I still wore the crown. As for you, Thunderbolt, you will do nothing but lay down like the dog you are for me. It may take a few beatings, but eventually you will understand why they call me Pest, and why paying me was the better option. Priest, your team does not frighten me.