Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hysteria, the "Prophet": RP 6
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-03-2015, 01:20 PM

Sebastian Duke sits within his throne, on the altar of the First Church of the Illuminatus, deep in the heart of Berlin, Germany. He is dressed in his Illuminatus cloak. His Illuminatus surrounds him, chanting in all of their glory and the band playing along with them. Many parishioners stand in line, waiting to kiss the ring of the King of their world. As the parishioners kiss thy ring, the King speaks:

The last time I spoke, I went into the numbers a little bit. The numbers don't lie and its not a secret that Hysteria is up, and then he's down. Sometimes he is focused and in the game. Ready to fight the good fight. Sometimes he's distracted by whatever is going on in his life. The truth of the matter is that when Hysteria is focused, he poses a challenge to just about anyone he might be in the ring with. When he's not focused upon the task at hand he may as well be John Black.

So which is it? Is he focused this time? Is he really intent on trying to take my title from me? Or is he just going to roll over and play dead like he has done countless times before?

Don't misunderstand me. I know what its like to try and juggle life beyond the ring and your career at the same time. It's not always easy. But its certainly necessary. It's a big reason why XWF cameras follow each and every one of us each and every week. You're beneath the microscope of the fans and the powers that be in the XWF even if you're not talking directly to or about your opponent. Most of us try and stick to what matters when addressing our opponents. Our opponent. Some though, find it prudent to comment on things they know nothing about. They find it wise to make wisecracks on what they think is the truth about a mans life.

We all know life isn't simple. Despite what some may believe, things come down the line that you can't predict. Even if you could predict them, you can't always tell exactly where things will take place. Take Hysteria for example, and his wonderment over how I lost my son into a rift in the space and time continuum.

While it is true that 'Space Nut Job A' most certainly warned me that tinkering with reality and altering the past could cause problems in the present, there was no way to predict that a rift in space and time would occur right where my infant son was laying his head when he slept. It's just not that simple, Hysteria. No matter what you'd like to think or say regarding the matter.

It is true that fate has put us together again, but the truth is, no matter how focused you are this time, Hysteria, the end result will still be the same. I will remain the Intercontinental Champion. You will remain, one step behind me as usual.

Don't take you lightly? Hysteria, I may dismiss you and you may dismiss me, but the fact is that I've been around long enough to know better. I've been around long enough to know that on any given day in any given match, any given wrestler can beat any other given wrestler. So, no, Hysteria. I never take anyone lightly. I'm as focused on you as I was focused on Eli James. I'm as focused on you as I was focused on winning the Intercontinental tournament. I'm as focused on you as I was focused on eliminating Corvus from our lives. I'm as focused on you as I was and still am focused on retaining my Intercontinental title.

Hysteria would like everyone to believe that his inconsistency in the ring made it possible for me to be wearing the title I hold now. It has yet to occur to Hysteria that I'd be wearing this championship with or without facing the most focused Hysteria possible in round one of the tournament. That is a fact and one I will prove beyond a shadow of doubt Wednesday night on Warfare.

Hysteria admits he took a dive in the second round of Lethal Lottery because he had more important things to do. I respect his honesty. Truly, I do. See, I'm the kind of man that calls a spade a spade. I can admit defeat and I can damn sure admit respect for another competitor. While I can certainly respect his honesty, I will tell you all that I do not respect the man behind the mask.

Cue it up now. Hysteria making unfunny jokes about the King of Darkness not respecting him.

Let me correct when thing, LH Hysteria. You said that Shane righted a wrong because I'm a whiny bitch. That, in and of itself is laughable considering how Mastermind already tried the same argument and then failed miserably. But that's not what I want to correct. I'm not going to go into what and why I was saying the things I did. I've already been down that road and I'm not going down it again. What I want to correct is Hysteria saying that I wouldn't even be defending this title had Shane not reversed the cash in on me. I'm not sure if you are aware of this Hysteria, but the match at Lethal Lottery III was for the Intercontinental Championship. A match, that I won. A match that, regardless of whether I was walking in as champion or not, certainly proved I was walking out with it. So, no Hysteria, there is no asterisk by my name in the history books. I am the champion. Regardless of how it came back into my possession, the fact remains that I successfully defended that title at Lethal Lottery III. The fact remains, that I am defending this title against you on Warfare because I won on pay per view. The fact remains that Corvus and Sebastian Duke were both part of the match. Whether I was the champion or Corvus, it makes no difference, because the title was on the line and your King of Darkness reigned supreme. I am the Intercontinental Champion because I earned it by being victorious on pay per view. You should try it sometime.

Shamefully I admit that I was not aware of who the higher power was in Hysteria's life. It is evident now, and quite clear, that Hysteria's Higher Power is Morbid Angel.

Morbid Angel?

Seriously?

You take your orders, and you do whatever is asked of you... to serve Morbid fucking Angel? That in and of itself, Hysteria, is reason enough to laugh at you rather than ever respecting you. Morbid Angel is a fucking joke and not a very funny one.

“...but I've been wrong before. Like when I assumed you would be a worthy challenge.”

Your words, Hysteria, not mine.

Hold on a minute. Me, the worthy challenge? Hysteria, you are a deluded little fool if you think I'm not a worthy challenge. This is coming from a guy practically begging me to not overlook him.

The King stands from his throne as his parishioners back up. He kneels to his knees and looks up, with his hands in a praying formation.

'Please Mr. Duke, don't overlook me. I'm a real challenger. Really I swear I am. I know you're really really big and really really strong and you could really really like literally make minced meat out of the entire XWF roster, but please, really really take me seriously.'

The King stands back to his feet and retakes his throne. Parishioners resume kissing thy ring of thou King.

How was that impression? Yeah? No?

Who cares?

So Sebastian Duke is the smaller fish. Mother fucker, I don't know if you've realized this, but I'm a giant fish in a real small pond. I'm a Northern Pike to your Perch. Do you get that? Do you need pictures? I have Asmodeus and standby. He just learned to Google.

Whoa is me. Hysteria is coming at the King of Darkness at 100% and 100 miles per hour. As you can see, I'm shaking. No, I mean really. I'm shaking. I'm so afraid that Hysteria might beat me.

Said no one ever.

He's coming for my gold because one time he won the Identity title in his only title match ever. He says he goes hard in big match situations. There is a joke there, but I'll refrain from that type of immaturity. I'll leave that to idiots like Goat Face and Maverick.

Jokes aside. Hysteria, you have never faced anyone that goes harder than I do. I didn't become as successful as I am in the ring by picking and choosing when to come ready to fight.

I joked the other day. Albeit, an unfunny joke. I joked that Hysteria needed directions to find the ring and to find Corvus' body that I had completely broken in half. Truth is in reality when he actually did need directions from Defiance's manager to find the body of Corvus. That of course, is paraphrased from Hysteria's own words.

Hysteria you may celebrate the fact that you claimed the trophy after I whooped his ass all over my playground. Enjoy that trophy, Hysteria. It's the only one you're getting any time soon. The question that comes to my mind is will Hysteria get one fall on Wednesday night? Or will he get none at all? He most certainly won't get two.

Remember Hysteria. It's not personal. It is just business. No one likes being on the business end of your King of Darkness. It's a fact. No need to dispute that, and I'm sure you'll attempt it. See, you're not facing Frodo or Pest. You're not facing Heartsford or Fernando. You're facing Sebastian Duke.

The hand of God himself will not save you.

You need to be ready for the ass kicking of your life.

You call yourself the Prophet. If you are such a thing, then you'd know you're in the biggest fight of your entire career. I'll be seeing you.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-03-2015)