Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ignorance
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2015, 10:02 PM

[Image: tumblr_m0su0ruPT21qjwx7po1_500.gif]

We fade in on a forest pathway on a clear spring's day. The birds are chirping, deer are hopping along gleefully across the field without a care in the world, and smaller creatures like rabbits and squirrels are roaming around bushes and trees to scout food for their kin. It appears as if nothing can go wrong today at all. The cameraman, presumed to be the mummified Jack, is filming whatever catches his eye on this lovely day. He comes by an unassuming tree stump and begins to walk towards it for seemingly very little reason at all. He proceeds to set the camera down on it as he walks towards a tree planted just across from the stump. He sits at the base of the tree and looks straight at the camcorder, eye set dead straight on the lens.

"I thought it was time for a change of scenery. I couldn't keep myself cramped inside a building like that for too long, especially since Easter is almost coming around. Today's a rather lovely day to try and get some sun, wouldn't you agree? Of course, others might think a day like this is absolutely dreadful. There's no clouds to ease the burning sun, animals that aren't domesticated absolutely terrify them even though they're just as afraid as them, and they just want to stay indoors to avoid whatever else might trouble them so."

He takes in a deep breath of the summer air before continuing his train of thought.

"Much like Cain and Pest, two men that have spoken out against me not too long ago, choose to view me as nothing more than a coward wrapped in bandages and a man who possibly couldn't have won anything after he thought his bounty was paid off, respectively. They only choose to look at things at a surface level, things that shouldn't matter now that a quarter of a year has come to pass. They refuse to look deeper. They don't want to see what lies ahead and proceed to make assumptions about men like me without thinking about what it'd be like to be proven wrong once more. No matter, it was their decision after all, and there's pretty much no way I can make them stray from it."

He crosses his legs and looks up at the sky for a few moments before continuing.

"Now, since I'm not too good at multitasking, I'm going to take on each of their inquiries one at a time, starting with my opponent's father speaking his words. He still must be too busy tending to his wounds he received from the rockstar. You claim that he barely managed to defeat the beast. If that's the case, everyone else that had the better of your 'client', even though they clearly had him reeling and just about defeated. Davids must have thought of using a crutch at the last possible second, correct? Harrison wasn't determined enough to stay in Madness, so he relied on pure luck to carry him to victory, yes? Excuses one after the other."

He rolls his eye.

"Any sort of credibility and fear your 'son' had vanished after normal men kept taking him down one after the other time and time again. If seemingly normal men like Vincent Lane and Peter Gilmour can defeat your 'monster' with very little problems, then I have a hard time believing that he can beat the man you mock for being a coward for having bandages wrapped around him. Has anyone told you how much of an insensitive prick you are, Mr. Arkham? I wear these bandages not out of fear, but because I have to hide my burned person from the world for my health and their benefit. Notice how I have only one eye showing? That's the only one that survived the fire, The socket's pretty much useless and no one wants to see what I look like under these bandages."

He sighs.

"Pardon my outburst, but that's what should be expected when men of high authority act like immature children instead of what they are. However, this isn't about Arkham Sr. being a douche, this is about him trying to pump up this puppet to be something he clearly isn't. He's nothing more than a character pushed by the management as a massive killing machine and a man who can break bones and faces just from a measly little slap. I've seen this personality recreated from the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mark Calloway, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Dolph Lundgren. Cain is just another tall, muscular man playing their part in homage. Congrats, Cain, you are one of the thousand people to play the part."

He pauses for a bit once more before continuing.

"Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, Mr. Arkham, so I'll repeat myself once more for the benefit for your worsening ears. Mr. made me the hideous creature you see before you here today. I don't see why that's so hard to get, but it's clear you haven't been listening to a word I have to say. Even when their meaning is as obvious as the sun. I don't expect him to know who I am. To him, I'm nothing more than a wrestler employed under his name, much like you do. But that's the first mistake. The second mistake is looking at me as nothing more than a toothpick for him to clean his mouth with after his supposed meal with Lane. That's strike two. The third? Expecting me to lose to a man who can be defeated by any regular Joe Schmoe with enough determination and wit.

"You said it yourself, after all. Your 'client' is a beast of man. Not exactly the brightest of bulbs, is he? I'm smarter than your 'son', and even smarter than the producers and scriptwriters you seem to think don't exist. What's sadder than a man performing a charade to fool the crowd? Having others run with it. Do you feel proud of lying to your 'father', Cain? I hope so. Because I'm about to prove to the world, including him, that you aren't the man you want me to believe you are come Monday. It's going to be tough to cope with me debunking the myth, but not to worry, you're not the only one to be proven wrong. The wolf doesn't always catch the rabbit, after all."

He laughs softly a little bit before finishing up his thoughts on the Dragon.

"The thing is, Cain, I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of how you kill men for a bullshit cause, I'm not afraid of your towering physique that I could match in terms of power, I'm not afraid of the man you have speak for you when you're away, crying about how you're still the beast that everyone should fear instead of the joke you are now. Go ahead and try to stop my plans before I make it up the first step. You won't like the sight of the mummy stepping over you, victorious and successful in beating one of Shane's thousands of lackeys in this company."

Jack looks down and spots some sort of animal running by him in search for food. On a hunter's instinct, he pulls a knife out of his coat sleeve and lunges at it. A loud SCHINK! can be heard as the mummy stabs something on the ground. Nothing happens for a few moments until he walks back towards the camera and sits back at the tree, knife in hand. Impaled on the weapon is a freshly murdered rabbit, prime for cooking. He stares at it for a little bit before speaking once more, eye still fixated on the bunny corpse.

"Tell me, Cain, who's the real predator of the wild and who's just another prey? Roles in this world are being reversed, after all, so it only seems fair to ask you which meaning stayed true."

He slides the dead rabbit off the knife and looks back at the camera, pretty much finished with the former dragon and his supposed father.

"Now that I've finished with the main issue, I should go ahead and move on to Pest, a man who thinks that he'll get the last laugh after dealing the first strike. The meaning of vengeance is lost on him, I see. I was a fool to call off the bribe, but I was even more foolish accepting you as a partner in the first place. No matter, mistakes were made and a heated rivalry has begun. Seems like another marketing tool will be created with our little back and forth, but I don't care how much money will be earned as a result of hyping up a possible fight between the two of us. I just want the satisfaction of putting an end to your pedophelic desires and sick fetishes once and for all."

He looks up at the sky once more.

"And yet, you're training a child to pick up and adopt your deplorable personality just in case the unfortunate does end up happening. As crafty as that is, no one wants to see another one of you being allowed to roam free in this world without repercussions. Good intentions or not, it's just sick, and someone has to put a stop to it before there's an entire cult that behaves just like you."

He looks back down at the camcorder's lens.

"Another reason why I disbanded my posse. I knew at the time that not everyone could be changed and it's just about impossible to change someone's views on the world once they come of age. However, as good of intentions as I have, I did not want to be viewed as a leader, a messiah, or just about anything that people would want to follow for all the wrong reasons. People would skewer my views into something truly heinous. And the more I let my actions be showcased on live television, the more people would think I was giving their offspring the wrong ideas.

He sighs again.

"But you see, there's no hiding what you're doing. One person would simply have to look at one of your videos that somehow managed to make their way past the censors to find out what kind of person you really are. Vermin. I will deal with you eventually. At the moment, I have a faker to silence.

The mummy stands up and picks up the rabbit corpse and walks around to pick up his camcorder. Of course, before he can do this, the scene fades to complete white.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post