Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Opening Pandora's Box
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-06-2015, 03:28 PM

PREVIOUSLY

Mastermind had returned back to New Zealand after his loss to Sebastian Duke at the Lethal Lottery 3 Pay Per View, and his good and bad selves were once again in conflict with one another. They decided that in order to combat Loverboy Vinnie Lane for the Hart Championship on Monday Night Madness, that they needed to go even deeper within himself, and really find the missing ingredient. But it might come at a cost, and it came with extreme risk. They both might not make it back to their former selves. They also had to let Maria go as well, for fear of the real bad Mastermind being too dangerous to have her around. She went and stayed at her parents.

And now the continuation.

Mastermind looked at the big box that housed the infamous mirror. He stood watching the box.

"Are you bloody going to open the box or not? The suspense is literally killing me."

"This is a giant step, and you know this. We might not come back from this."

"Where the fuck is your positivity man? Did Sebastian Duke knock it out of you or something?"

Suddenly there came a small humming sound from within the box. It started quietly, and got louder. Suddenly another voice spoke.

"You're chance is quickly diminishing, you either do this now or not at all."

"You heard what he said, bloody hurry up, and make the decision either way."

"Okay, okay."

Mastermind sighed, and quickly opened the box. He took out the mirror, and placed it in front of him.

"You chose well. Now concentrate."

Mastermind looked into the mirror, and saw his 'good' self, looking back.

Beyond the mirror his 'good' self could see the whole body looking back, he smiled. It was the first time in ages that he saw this. Suddenly he felt something wrong within himself, and felt real dizzy. Laughter from somewhere else began. He grabbed his head.

"What's going on?"

"You are a fool, do you really think you can handle me, no one can handle me, no one can save you, you are stuck here for good now."

"No it's not possible."

"It is very possible. You see Doctor D'Ville wasn't connecting to you or your so called 'bad' side, he found me, and waited for you dumb fuckers to find a way that needed an extra monstrous touch. The Doc forsaw this way back months ago, when he recruited you. He really wanted me. He will have me soon enough. He will no longer work with you."

The pain in the 'good' side head was too much, he collapsed to his knees, unable to stand.

"That's it bow to me, succumb to me, tell me you succumb to me, tell me now."

"This is a bad idea."

"This is the only way to beat Vinnie Lane, through me, through my 'side', succumb to me."

"No."

"You either succumb to me, or my first mission will be to hurt Maria."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me. Try me now fool. Succumb to me now."

"Okay, okay, I succumb to you now, just don't hurt Maria."

Suddenly there was a flash of light, and another round of laughter, when the flash subsided, Mastermind's 'good' side found his arms, and legs, and body tied to glass of the mirror. The mirror was no longer see through, it was like black. He was now prisoner.

The 'bad' Mastermind still was standing on the outside of the mirror, but what he saw now confused him. The mirror was no longer a mirror, it was just black.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Suddenly he felt dizzy. He could no longer feel his 'good' side, which to him wasn't too bad, but a mystery none the less. Suddenly the black gave way, back to glass. But he couldn't see his 'good' image. There in fact wasn't an image, but suddenly another image appeared. This one looking way darker and scarier than normal. He felt it was the 'Evil' side. He felt himself jumping backwards.

"Sorry did I frighten you?"

"Not that it's any of my business, but what's happened to our 'good' side."

"That's nothing to worry your pretty little head about."

"Oh I'm not fucking worried."

"No of course you're not. It's time to bring me into this world of light."

"I'm ready as I'll ever be."

"Then you know what to do."

The 'bad' side stood there, and just started concentrating, and then all of a sudden he felt like he was being pulled inwards, in towards the glass, and at the same time, the 'evil' side passed him heading outwards. The 'bad' side then found himself staring from inside the mirror outwards. The 'evil' side was looking back.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but it's for your good as well."

"What do you mean?"

"I need you to succumb to me."

"Oh that's easy, I succumb to you. I know what's good for me."

"Do you now? We'll see about that."

Suddenly there was a flash of light, when the flash subsided, Mastermind's 'bad' side found his arms, and legs, and body tied to glass of the mirror. The mirror was no longer see through, it was like black. He was now prisoner.

The 'evil' side stood on the other side of the mirror smiling an evil grin. It was his time. He placed the mirror back in the box, and then the box he placed back in the wardrobe, and then shut the wardrobe door and just stood there.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNV6UtkYPU4[/video]

Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since U Been Gone

It was as if Mastermind had become a schizophrenic. At first it was all pretend, but now it was real.

You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah Yeah
Since U Been Gone

All three sides to Mastermind now found that the time had come but it was the 'Evil' side who wanted it more.

And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since U Been Gone

Now that he was out the 'Evil' side can breathe and do what he wants, he had pictured it for so long, but none of his 'Good' and 'Bad' side were listening. He had no voice. But now he had a voice, and now he can do what he wants when he wants.

How can I put it? You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah
Since U Been Gone

How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

Things are never going to be going to be the same again. He is no longer in constant fight to be heard from the other two sides, they are now out of the way, and it is time to begin the quest that he was brought here to do.

But Since U Been Gone
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get (I get) what I want
Since U Been Gone

Thanks to the 'Good' and 'Bad' side falling into his little trap he gets what he wants.

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

They had their chances and blew it, but now they are out of sight, out of mind, and it's like they will now shut up, because he couldn't keep taking their constant errors.

Since U Been Gone
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get, I get what I want
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get (I get)
You should know (you should know)
That I get, I get what I want
Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone

And now is time to breathe and realize that it his time, thanks to their mistake, he is now ready to move on, do his thing, because at the end of the day he is going to get not only what they wanted, but he wants as well. It starts with the Hart Championship Belt, and it starts with Loverboy Vinnie Lane.

"I'm coming for you now Loverboy."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Dick Powers (04-06-2015), Maverick (04-06-2015)