Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
You Could Only Guess My Intentions...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-31-2013, 02:11 PM

I remember when I was much younger. Back when cartoons were actually good, and didn't force you to accommodate for others. One fond memory I have was of my times when I was in preschool. My grandmother would do the same routine each day after school. I would come home to a bologna sandwich, a glass of milk, some chips and a VHS tape to watch. Sometimes it would be those old Max Fleischer Superman cartoons. Other times it would be either the Wizard of Oz, Our Gang, or Shirley Temple. Yet more often then not, it would be one of the Star Wars films. I'm more prone to Empire, but I watched Jedi more often in my younger days.

It was early on Sunday, and I was still downstairs at the hotel restaurant, The Association Restaurant at the Hilton London Wembley. I decided to grab some breakfast after that reporter ended up wanting to hear more about my intentions about the PPV. We were originally planning on a meal, but the Icons Bar just screamed to me violently. I was gonna need a beer during this...

So do we really need to continue this interview?

Your the one who said it was in my best interest to....

Never mind, you said you had a few more questions for me anyways.

Yes, I recently got a tip about one of your opponents for the Xtreme title, Luca Arzegotti. Apparently, he feels your not worthy of a title shot. More or less, your completely disregarding the history of the XWF.

Yes, he's absolutely right in those regards. I don't know anything about the history of his "accomplishments" within the XWF. Frankly, I don't give two shits about it to begin with. You see, we live in a world where current events matter a great deal. I mean, how often to you check your Facebook, or tweet your friends, or text them with your iPhone. I don't care about his past, cause its his future he should worry about.

I understand your point, but you can't completely negate the past successes of the XWF and your opponents.

I never said I don't recognize the past of XWF. I merely am saying that everything that Luca has done is just that, in the past. Everything that has happened is past knowledge, and that's it. If he wants me to look up all his little wins and losses, nobody is gonna care how many you win or lose. I mean has he ever won a title? No, of course not. So nobody's gonna give a shit.

So only titles matter in your profession.

To the rest of the world, yes that's all that actually matters. Do you remember the last match he had? No, because he lost. Nobody remembers the losers, only the winners. Nobody remembers the #1 contenders, only the champions. Nobody remembers the last person eliminated in the famous Royal Rumble, only the winner.

I get your point.

No you don't get it. He thinks his track record speaks for itself. It doesn't speak for anything. Unless he walks out of Gauntlet City with either the 24/7 Xtreme Championship or the title of King of XWF, his time doesn't matter. In fact, I see neither one remotely happening.

Why is that?

I live in a state of mind where the future is as important as the past. I know where he came from. I know the battles he has had, I know the drama he has dealt with. Good for him, because at Gauntlet City, the past can't help him. If he's more worried about pointing out my flaws, then your in for a surprise. It's not just me you have to contend with, there's two other guys. Angelus and John Black both know what I'm here to do, as are you. Regardless of the outcome, I WILL cause you pain and suffering. I'm not here to play games and daydream about my dead bitch girlfriend, my family's safety, or some dumb slut named Candybox. I'm here to do what I do best, and that's create chaos and dispense pain on those who think I'm just some piece of shit. I am a piece of shit, but this piece of shit is gonna FUCK HIM UP!

I slam the table and look Mr. O'Brien in the eyes with a solid stare of intent. I kinda got a little heated, but nothing too serious. That's OK, because he got my point. Hopefully, that little Edward wanna-be did too. Of course I knew who it was. Its nice to watch crap once in a while, instead of living in a bad episode of As The World Turns like Luca does every day...and that crappy show got cancelled too, just like Luca's chances of winning at Gauntlet City...
Edit Hate Post Like Post