Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
The night Is upon Us.
The Fallen Angel

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2015, 10:48 PM

[Image: x80NyLJ.gif]

The Scene opens up with the burning words The Lost Souls, the words slowly burn out as the screen goes black after a few seconds it comes back and we see Chris "The Fallen Angel" Blood standing there looking into the camera as the lighting changes to black light and red, Chris sits there for a moment and then he begins to speak as he looks down.

Chris: So the night of Lethal Lottery 3 is upon us as the fans of The XWF Cheer into the Darkness, cheering so much and so loud the Amalie Arena in Tampa Bay, Florida his trembling and shacking.

Do you hear that, That is the sound of not only of the Fans of XWF but the disciple of The Lost Souls, and they are here to join my brother and I as we prepare to purify are opponents Scully and Maverick in pain.

Maverick like my brother said, you keep calling us the Lost Homos, when it obvious that the only two gay men here are you and your partner Scully, now I wont waste what little time I have left before my match tonight to sit here and tare you apart with me words I will wait do that in the ring with my in ring wrestling skills.

Maverick you sat there in your last promo talking about the men you beat...........no wait lost to and you were still trying to make yourself sound like you were better man in the ring then my brother and I. Well Maverick you have never faced the likes of me and my brother Scythe in the ring so don't get disappoint when you beating to a blooded pulp after facing Scythe and me.

Well just like my brother said in the fact, just because the men the you faced in the past were former and current champions does that make you the better man, yes you had those single matches and yes you have had tag matches, but that does not make it a proven fact that you better.

From what I have seen as of late with your tag team matches Maverick, you and Scully just don't seem to be on the same page and that will be your downfall. You see Scully and Maverick my brother and I have been tag teaming with each other sense we enter this great sport togetjer and we have won multipliable championships in the past, yes that doesn't matter here, or to you but the two of you will soon see that you two are not the better men.

Maverick and Scully the two of you are just like the rest of the pieces of shit in this fed who can't cut a promo to save theirs lives like the pieces of shit SAM, and that sorry ass excuse of a man Oni.

Tonight you two will truly have one of you toughest if not your toughest match of your careers. I'm still sticking with the fact that SAM the one you Manerick seem so interested in, only won his match against Scythe and I because the count was fast. But lets get back to how interested you are in SAM, could it be that the two of you are well together and could that be why he wears a bag on his head. Or are interested in your current partner I mean it seems like you might be, but I digress.

I just have a few more words before I end this.

Maverick you basically through a fit because we don't use Steve Sayors as our Interviewer. Well I'll give you a few reason don't use him. Reason number one he is not someone who likes to talk to heels because most of the time he gets his ass kick and he can't fight. Reason number two in my opinion he a shitty interviewer, Reason number three well he just plan scared to interview us because he knows that we would kick his fucking teeth down his throat. So Maverick don't you worry you little head about who the fuck we use to cut are interviews, and beside its none of your fucking business. An on top of that William Leads has been my brother's and mine interviewer sense before we even came to XWF, and we pay him........welll paid him good money to do so.

Now for you Scully I don't really hold anything against you because your a Fucking and at times I don't think your even sure what you are saying. An I could give a rats ass about your pretend Tittles those were probably just given to you so you wouldn't go all mass murderer on the XWF Staff and Talent, which brings me to you saying your going to get all strong or what ever the fuck it was you said.

Scully you bring all the strength you have or can muster it still isn't going to win you the match. Your partner and you disagree saying my bother and I aren't going to win because you have fought champions in the past. My brother and I disagree with you and say that the two of you are going to lose. Well and I guess the four of us will have to agree that we disagree.

Enough of this shit just get your sorry, sad, pathetic homosexually asses out to that ring and try and prove your the better team, because the way I see it you two are not the better team, and you are going to be the losing team.

Then my Brother and me will move on to the Tag team Tittle match because when it is all said and done my brother and I will be the Number one Contending Tag Team for the Tag Team tittles.

I'm done now get the fuck out of here, I have shit to do.

The Fallen Angel shove passed the camera crew and heads to the The Lost Souls' Locker room and the scene fade to black and the burning words The Lost Souls appear on the screen.

[Image: 6zlVcLu.gif]
Edit