Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Lucky Duck
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2015, 09:52 PM

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance."

― Thomas Sowell

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

It also takes considerable knowledge to know when you're beat . . .

At the end of a rope . . .

Tell me, Knight.

What drives you?

What force of nature pulls you out of bed each morning?

Could it be the one emotion you seem to flaunt the most? Hope?

Whether you think so or not, after all the anger, the doubt, and the fear. . . You have hope. You hope to make enough scrap to make a living. You hope to be able to eat every night. You hope to win this match.

Hope.

I do apologize for missing the one emotion . . . Fear. Listen friend, I'm far too busy to look any further past our previous session. I'm sure you've had plenty of run-ins with fear. In fact, I sense a little bit of fear reeking off of you right now. You're just a giant bowling pot of emotions, aren't you Mister Knight?

You're still missing the confidence though. One of the most important key factors. It doesn't matter the age, the height, the weight, the style, the skill . . . . . . . . . . . . Confidence, my friend. Confidence is the deadliest of weapons and you lack every bit of it. To this day, even after I've mentioned it. It's sad, Mister Knight.

But wait.

What's that?

Aha. It was just a feeble attempt of you sounding like a threat. Like there was a slight flare of confidence there. What a dud.

Prove me wrong will you? In what aspect? The fact that your record is less than point five hundred and you were handed the now defunct Television Title to go on and lose to Gator again? It doesn't sound like the guy that's going to win the Universal Title. I'm sure if you're proving me wrong, you'll be proving a lot of people wrong that night. I don't think you've done much to surprise anyone around here. Since you've arrived you had that little bit of spunk to your step, and yes, you didn't realize what you were getting into apparently! Well, just a week prior was when the Doctor debuted! I had the same spunk to my step, and I never lost it, my friend. I knew exactly what I was getting into and I bit off more than Peter Gilmour's mother could handle. I then chewed it up and spat it out back out. I'm going to do the same to you, Mister Knight. Just as I did to you before. You're finally putting all of the focus on me? Well, bravo!

Bravo!! Bravo!! Whistle!! Clap!! Hooray!

Where was the focus going to be then? TJ Wallace? The guy you can't pin? Well, you can, but that'd be the stupidest thing anyone's ever done. So yeah, Mister Wallace, I hope you've been watching and received Mister Knight's little message. The stip works both ways. So hopefully now, you're both on the same page and realize what type of threat you're facing. Not just that, the opportunity that will probably never poke it's head out for you again. This isn't the X-Treme Title boys. I'm not just going to defend the title to anyone who wishes a shot. Playing around with the likes of you two is bad enough. Like I said, just a few weeks ago I was defending my X-Treme Title against TJ Wallace and a few other worthless members of the XWF roster. I've never seen such advancement from doing nothing in my entire life. I worked for everything that I have here and you're surprised of the fame I've reached because of my age? How many times do we have to go over this, Mister Knight. I am ageless. This feeble man that is going to rip you limb from limb at the Lethal Lottery pay-per-view, is just a symbol. If I would stand in front of you for what I truly am, an unstoppable fire breathing monster that can't and won't die, my mission here would be in such jeopardy.

I'm only kidding. Let's move away from the subject of 'age', as it's completely irrelevant for what's going to transpire at this point.

Now, I'm going to go back a couple of days here. You keep mentioning how lucky I am here and I'm over that. I just laugh at the fact that you look at everything I've done having any thanks given to 'luck'. Anyway, you mentioned my luck coming straight out of a nineties sport's movie. I couldn't help but notice you must have been watching a few of those lately yourself.

Mister Aerial Knight Said:"Exactly my point to Fernando. I know that I've beaten Doc because he grilled the insides of Wyatt Reynolds, I know that victory wasn't originally mine, but I held that name up high because it shows that I have a prestigious name under my belt. With D'Ville on my win list, I have to prove to the world that I deserve to have that man remain on my win list. And the best way of doing that? Giving it my all and not letting anyone stop me. You didn't think that was important to you, but to me, I have proof that I'm not just another man to be taken lightly. You call me a friend, a twit, a stupid mother fucker that should have been lobotomized when he first showed his mug, but no matter what you call me, I'm going to take those names and prove to you, the audience, the men in the back, and myself that I can go toe to toe with one of the best and have him on edge."

Now that is some inspirational stuff there. I don't usually pick apart too much from anything you people say, but why not? Let's have a quick go at it.

You've beaten me? If you consider me "grilling the insides of Wyatt Reynolds" and getting disqualified after I pinned him and won the match "beating me" then sure.

. . .

You're just goofy, I think. You have to prove to the world that you deserve to have me remain on your win list? What in tarnation are you talking about? Okay, so you're looking to brag about beating me like that? You're going to make this loss coming up twice as hard on yourself aren't you, Knight?

Edge? I see no edge here, sir. Just the end of this rope you and Mister Wallace have left me hanging from all week. Dead as a door nail. Mister Knight, I'm aware you've never been much of an enthusiastic individual, but I have to admit I expect a little more than what you've brought this week.

Bah.

Listen to me.

Every week it seems I'm talking down to my patients. Telling them I'm disappointed in them and expected so much more out of them. Have I failed as a Doctor? Have I failed in rescuing the many, many XWF'r's from their terrible demons? Hm. Perhaps I, myself, am losing my cool these days. It seems I've been harder and harder on my patients as time went on and my stay in the XWF became longer and longer. I've always been the ruthless type and I've always enjoyed a good match with flexible rules, which made the XWF a perfect home for the Doctor. Gator pointed it out to me, however, that the fire below me was blazing and I was boiling hotter than ever. It appears to have worked, though. I know I've always told you, Mister Knight, don't let your emotions take control of you, but perhaps you should take some lessons from Mastermind. A few sessions with the good Doctor and he's a new man. Reaching in the past for some old tricks and some old attitudes and the guy's on the brink of becoming the new Intercontinental Champion. One of XWF's rejects, I suppose? Ha. Mastermind's been a ticking time bomb for ages now and it just took the Doctor to set the timer. Instead of arguing and having fist fights with yourself, Mister Knight, you should reason with those demons and use them to your advantage. Meanwhile, finish your search for the confidence and courage, you still need them as well.

So here we are. The end of the line. It's been a splendid ride gentlemen, and I do hope you take this as a lesson. Opportunities could arise in strange places and even after months and months of failure, anything could happen. This is the XWF, after all. Where the action never stops. Ever. Even if it takes putting two worthless scrubs into a match with the Universal Champion just to fill up a card. Fret not, however, Mister Knight and Mister Wallace, you'll be back in your element soon enough. Maybe you'll be involved in a Number One Contender's Match for the Hart Championship after our well anticipated conclusion between the Loverboy and Cain! Or, perhaps you'll be involved in a battle royal for the right to face the Number One Contender for the X-Treme Title before he faces the champ, Unknown Soldier? The possibilities are endless, and I suppose that's why your efforts haven't been. Which is the biggest disappoint of all. The two of you aren't going to learn anything. This is just another day in the office for the two of you. You're going to end the end shift, clock out, go home, and start again tomorrow with one more tally in your losses column. One more missed opportunity. And one Universal Title shot you're going to wish you could have taken back. At least now you both should realize where the true threats in this federation lie. It's not with Defiance. It's not in the Underground. It's not in the Asylum. It's right here. It's the ruler of the army. It's the King of the XWF. It's the Universal Champion. I did everything that I've done here without an army backing me and I could continue to do the same. The army of loyalists are here on the own accord and the choose to provide me with their services and their arms.

As the night and your eyes come to a close tonight boys, I don't want you to think ahead of what it's going to feel like to be brushed aside by the new unstoppable force in the XWF. Don't dream of failing tomorrow night and losing another opportunity to greatness. I want you to think past Lethal Lottery. Think far past it. As I've said, title shots and other opportunities seem to be around EVERY corner around here. Think about how comfortable you're going to feel when you're back down in the bottom where you belong. Now, judging by the cycle of things around here, I'm sure this will not be the last time we'll ever meet inside the ring. Which is perfectly fine! We've all come a long way since our first encounter even! I couldn't possibly imagine watching the Knight evolve for Doc versus Knight Three! On that note, if you boys get impatient and want another quick stab at the good Doctor, don't be shy. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. My doors are always open and I'm always looking for a new patient to help.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Dick Powers (03-28-2015)