Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
10 minutes and Counting Until Lethal Lottery 3
Priest Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-27-2015, 07:52 PM

We open the Scene up as we see new comer Tommy "E" walking into a VIP box at the Amalie Arena Tampa Bay, Florida, Tommy walks out to the VIP box Balcony where he finds Priest standing there over looking the arena and the now sold out crowd, Tommy walks over to Priest seeing he is doing his Per Match tradition of listing to the crowd, Some girls see Tommy come out of the VIP room onto the Balcony and let out those girly screams every girl does when the see Priest and Tommy in the same place. Priest hears the cheers and open his eyes and looks around seeing Tommy has arrived he walks over and shake his bodies hand, the girls go wild again as the two men lean in closer to each other so they can hear each other speak.

-Tommy- I thought I missed you I was expecting to already be heading down to the Ring.

-Priest- I have a few minutes before I have to head down. Well everything has been set Tommy make yourself at home.

-Tommy-Trust me bro I will, I have been waiting to see this match all week. Good luck out there Priest It a shame they never put me in to Replace Justin Sane.

-Priest- Yeah it sucks we would of torn that ring up with are high flying skill. Well I have to get down to the Entrance to the Arena get myself ready for my music to hit and head out to the ring I'll see you back here after the match.

-Tommy- Good Luck bro, By the way there is a camera crew just outside the VIP room in the hallway I think they want to get a last few words from you.

-Priest- Thanks Tommy I'll see you in about 45mins.

Priest Shakes Tommy's hand one more time and heads Back into the VIP box room as the girls let out one more scream as he waves good-bye to them. Priest then heads through the room and out the door to the Hallway where he see one of the XWF's camera crews with Steve Sayors. Steve and The Camera Crew walk up to Priest, Steve Sayors turns his microphone on and test it then he brings the mic up to his lips to speak, and ask Priest a few questions before his match. The camera crew, Sayors, and Priest head to the arena entrance as they speak.

Sayors: Priest The time is here Lethal Lottery 3 has Officially started and your in the very first match of the night against eight other man. Are you ready?

-Priest- Yes Steve I am. This match is a big one for me it is my first match here for the XWF and it is for the number one contender ship for the X-treme Championship.

-Sayors- A lot of them men you will be facing seem to be doing nothing but talking shit on you calling you a rookie and that your part of the Lost Souls. How do you feel about that?

-Priest- Well for starters they can call me a rookie all they want but I have been Pro wrestling for many years now, yeah I know to most of the guys in the back that doesn't mean shit and the way they see it because I'm new to XWF that I'm a rookie, well they can think that but I'll prove that once the match starts that I am no rookie.

Now as for me being a part of the Lost Souls. The Lost souls can go fuck themselves and so can all the guys whom are assuming that I'm one of The Lost Souls. Are all you fucktards stupid did you not see them jump me 2 weeks ago when I was at Madness introducing myself, they jump me in the ring and beat me down and nailed me with the fucking finishers, But yet you all think I am a part of them. Well fuck you I'm not!!

Steve I can tell you and all those idiots who are once again assuming That I'm part of The Lost Souls, I am in no way apart of those guys little cult of pain, I don't need their sorry asses to help me in anyway.

I also seem to remember challenging Chris 'The Fallen Angel" Blood to a match here at this very Paper Per View. So why the Fuck would I be part of the Lost Souls or Scythe fucking follower?

-Steve- Priest Thunderbolt X did a little rap with you in it I believe it want something Like this.

Steve Sayors starts to sing the rop the Thunderbolt X did of Priest. Clearing his throat he begins.

-Sayors- Thunderbolt X- “I have a ton of respect for you Priest, as you aren't a heel”
“But unfortunately for you, you won't be winning the match, so I ask, how does it feel?”
“Priest your walking into Lethal Lottery as one of the 10 men”
“I don't like your odds, in fact I see your ass getting kicked over and over again”
“But don't worry about that Priest, just sit back and relax”
“Just don't go thinking about Lethal Lottery and your 10 major impacts”
“I'm getting bored with Priest so I'll choose another guy”

Priest just looks at Sayors and face palms him shaking his head with discus, Priest looks at Steve who is about to sing the rap again and rips the mic out of Sayors hand and looks at him, it almost looks like he wants to slap the taste out of Steve's mouth, but he turns that look into a smile and brings the mic to his lips to speak.

-Priest- Steve please just stop. I really don't need to hear that really bad rap again from your mouth. I'm sorry I really fucking hate rap with a passion and I really fucking hate hearing it.

Now Thunderbolt X You say you have a ton of respect for me but less then half way through your little crappy rap you go right along with disrespecting and trash talking me just like every other waste of space that is going to be in that ring tonight. You know Thunderbolt X I had respect for you until you did the piece of shit rap. You say that you respect me because I'm not a heel. Well thank you for that but right after that you you started rapping and all you did was insult me and make my ears bleed.

Thunderbolt X I'm not here to hear you rap or listen to you talk shit about me and how you see me getting kick over and over again in the ring by you and everyone else. Thunderbolt X Why don't you just shut the fuck up and back you fucking words up, Because the way I see it is your going to be kick over and over again and I'll make sure that I put my foot up the side of your face as I stump it into the ground over and over again.

You see Thunderbolt X I'm not here to make friends I'm here to get championships and get wins no mater what the cost.. Thunderbolt X If your still standing after the match which I'm pretty damn sure you and I will be, because the way I see it, it is going to be me or you getting that last pin, when that happens you'll know what the meaning of respect is.

-Sayors- Hero X-Treme 7.9 official spoke person is still talking shit on you and all your opponents do you have anything to say to him.

-Priest- Yeah his promos still suck and I'm really to think he is the biggest Fucktard of them all and he really should stop worshipping a False god. As a mater of fact the one god being the true god made the ten commandments and I feel I should remind those idiots NOCMM and Hero Xtreme 7.9 of the top two commanments.

1.You shall have no other gods before Me.

2.You shall not make idols.

An what that means NOCMM and Hero Xtreme 7.9, you are claiming false godhood and you shall be Stricken down by the one true god and all his light.

Priest looks at Steve Sayors and then looks down the hallway.

-Priest- Stave I really need to go my match is about start. Show enjoy the show.

-Sayors- I will Priest, thank you for taking the time to speak with me and the fans. Good luck out there kid I'm pulling for you.

The Scene ends and fades to black as we here Priest being announced for his match in the ring.

[Image: CscFk3B.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post