Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
In Conclusion - The Facts and Endgame
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-27-2015, 06:37 PM

AMALIE ARENA
TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind a few hours before the start of the Lethal Lottery Pay Per View, and one of the most important matches of his year so far. The Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat match between himself, Sebastian Duke, and the defending champion CorVus.

Mastermind is sitting down on a stool, preparing for his upcoming match. He is looking down at the floor, as he is made aware that the camera is rolling.

"Time is almost here. All week all roads have lead to this moment in time. All week I have been constantly working on how to win the Intercontinental Championship. All week I have been going backwards and forwards with Sebastian Duke. The end game is all most here. All week we have not heard from the Intercontinental Champion himself CorVus. We will assume we won't hear from him either as the final hours tick by. It is this moment that I have to take. This moment in time."

"Before we get to my conclusion I would like to speak about the end game."

Can you tell me, who called a race?
Can anyone stay in one place?
And when you get to the finish line
Will you wish for more time?
But see, one day
One day you will
But maybe one day you will find
That you just can't push rewind

Mastermind looks up from the floor, and looks directly at the camera.

"Tonight is not the place for the faint hearted, we have to take that one moment that can get us what we want, and that is the Intercontinental Championship. It's going to be me, or it's going to be Sebastian Duke. The race has been called because this is the match. We can't stay in one place because if we do, we will be severely punished by our opponents. We have to take the chances while we have them because when we get to the finish line, we have to take it, because there will be no time again to get the win. If we that one chance and get the end result, we won't look back and push rewind, and figure what if, what might have been."

All we have is this moment
Tomorrow's unspoken
Yesterday is history
So why don't you be here with me?
To put a love into motion
Yesterday is history
Be here with me now

"It is this moment that we have to take. Tomorrow's unspoken, the XWF will be either celebrating CorVus still being champion, (doubt it), Sebastian Duke being champion (good chance) or I, the Master of Minds becoming the new Intercontinental Champion. To do that we have to give it our all, and get the win. Yesterday is history. What has gone has gone. Everything leads to now. It is what we have now. Here now."

Do you ever think that we're just chasing our tails?
Like life is one big fast treadmill
And we pop what is prescribed
If it gets us first prize
But you know who I, who I think will win
Are the ones that let love in
Are the ones that take the time

"We are always chasing our tails, the losses, the matches that have gotten away from us, on that big treadmill that is the XWF. The first prize is tonight. That's what fans are popping for. It is what they are prescribing for us. But you know, who I think will win? The one who gives it the most, the one who takes the time, the one who makes their one and only chance to get the win. That person will be me. It is my time. My moment."

Be here with me now
'Cause the future is right now, right in front of you
Don't let the clock, the clock tell you what to do
Our future is right now, I'm in front of you
Baby don't blink and miss

"It's here right now, the future is tonight, right now, in front of us all. I can't afford to let the clock tell me what to do. I have to work my own magic. I have to make the future, do what's right for me. It's in front of me now, I can't afford to blink and miss anything."

This moment
Tomorrow's unspoken
Yesterday is history
To put a love into motion
Yesterday is history
Be here with me now

"Forget tomorrow, forget yesterday, it's today that counts. It's this moment in time. I have the moment to put into motion, to make tomorrow a reality, to make what I want, to make me what I want now, to make me the new Intercontinental Champion. It's this moment in time right now. Let's put it into motion, and carry it out."

Mastermind starts smiling, he gets up and walks over to a table, and grabs a bottle of water. He opens it, and starts drinking. He puts the lid back on and places it back on the table, and swallows. He walks back over to the chair and sits back down.

"That was my end game, this final piece is my conclusion. Sebastian Duke, you have battled all week with me. That's fact. You know the one thing that I forced you to talk about, you fell for hook, line and sinker.

"Fact, I knew your history with Defiance. I used that history to call you out, and tell you and everyone else that would listen that you were a cry baby and continued to go on with it. You brought it. I hooked you in.

"Fact. I continued to say that you kept on going on about it, and you continued to speak. I had you on my line once I hooked you in.

"Fact. I called you out on how you weren't the 'old' you, and you responded to say that it was all about age. I'm 41 next month, and you're well early 30's. I caught you real good on the sinker, and reeled in that line. I for one minute wasn't referencing any age. Age to me is just a number. To you it's about how old people can get.

"What I was calling you out on, was the fact that the old Sebastian Duke, would not put up with people like myself would go on and on about people like Defiance. The 'old' you would give people the shits, and the 'old' you would win these types of matches.

"Fact, I said you needed to build a bridge and get over it. Your last promo led you back there. It seems that you have crossed the half way point of the bridge, but you aren't well and truly over it. But by all means I applaud you for giving it a try.

"Fact, you called me out by saying that the one time you talked about Defiance, was your first promo, and it was I who kept bringing it up in my following promos. That much is true. But you didn't see what I was doing did you Sebastian. I was trying to get you to harp on, and on about them, and it worked. It worked so much that it fired you up. That was my overall end game. Something which you didn't see coming. And now look at you. You are ripe for the picking.

"So in conclusion, Mr. Sebastian Duke, I turned your whole week, and world upside down, by spending too much time on Defiance, without you trying to figure out another game plan, on how to deal with me. It's to my benefit that I did that. I built the bridge for you, you still cannot cross it, I called out your old, and yet you called it a year thing, it's not, you've gone backwards, and it's something that I needed to use against you.

"Come tonight, I will be taking my one and only chance to become the Intercontinental Champion. I've done all I can. You've said your bit,. I've said mine, CorVus hasn't said anything, let the best man win. My focus is stronger than ever. I will not back down, I will not fail, and I will continue to strive for what I need to do.

"At the beginning of the week Sebastian, was my fear of you. At the end, right here, right now, I have lost that fear. I didn't lose my identity, I made you lose yours, I left my insecurities out of this match, I made it easy for you to feel insecure.

"There's no more time for second guessing, there's no more time for questioning myself, tonight will define who I am, tonight I won't stand in my own way, tonight is my time, tonight I will be the next Intercontinental Champion. Not CorVus, Not Sebastian Duke, but me, myself, and I. I am Mastermind."

And with that Mastermind gets up and walks out of the camera shot. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub