Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
A Map to the Truth: RP 5
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2015, 01:27 PM

Why is it that he calls himself Mastermind? Why does he call himself the master of minds? He can't even master his own mind let alone trying to master mine. I don't really want to sit here and point out his hypocrisy this week because I really do have better things to do. I have better things to do than sit here and have a battle of wits with Mastermind. For the record, having a battle of wits against Mastermind is similar to a man with no legs and no arms winning a triathlon. Much like the armless and legless wannabe triathlete, Mastermind is just not equipped with the goods to make this a believable contest.

Rather than dissect every single thing he's said this week, I have chosen to only point out the biggest glaring holes in everything he has said. The biggest gaps in what he says and what is the truth.

In the first promo directed toward me this week, Mastermind admitted to the world that he fears me. He fears the fact that I am who I am. He fears the fact that I've done whatever it is that I've done here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. There's nothing wrong with that on the surface. It is, after all, the smartest thing anyone can choose when it comes to me: fear me. By the way, I'd like to point out for the record, that the smartest thing he has said or done all fucking week, is listen to one thing I said. I told him not to admit fear of me or anyone else, ever. How did he respond? By flipping the proverbial script on himself. He later said that he no longer feared “this” Sebastian Duke. He no longer feared “this” King of Darkness.

For the record, "this" Sebastian Duke is the most dangerous "me" that I've been.

Why does he no longer fear me? His basis for no longer fearing me is by him telling the world I was crying over the screw job at Warfare.

Was I crying?

Sebastian Duke Said:I said what I had to say to and about Defiance yet it is Mastermind that continues to drag it up.

Wait for it...

Mastermind Said:"Hell Sebastian, all you had to do was not go there and say their name. Defiance this, Defiance that, Justin Sane this, Justin Sane that, CorVus this, CorVus that. Cor blimey Sebastian when is it going to stop? Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself. Yes you have a vendetta against the entire Defiance Stable, but you don't have to go on, and on, and on, and on about it.

I say it here, it comes out there.

Smart. Smart move Mastermind. I mean, really. Defiance has zero relevance to this match whatsoever so I should ignore what they did. The problem there is that Defiance is very much a part of this match. Corvus has yet to release even one promo, but did I know that was his plan at the time? Of course not.

Let me map this out for him...

The match gets booked by the powers that be. Corvus defends my Intercontinental Championship against Mastermind and Sebastian Duke.

Sebastian Duke drops a promo discussing his very RELEVANT
recent history which most certainly includes Defiance,
before briefly mentioning Mastermind.

Mastermind drops a promo stating that he fears Duke.

Mastermind drops another promo claiming that Duke
is crying over what happened at the hands of Defiance.

Sebastian Duke drops a promo responding to Masterminds claims.

Mastermind reiterates that Duke is crying over Defiance. Builds a bridge out of toothpicks or something.

Sebastian Duke drops a promo, again, being forced to
respond to the claims that he's crying over Defiance. Not to mention
the fact that he's forced to reply to the notion of going on and on
about Defiance by pointing out the fact that its Mastermind continually
bring up Defiance.

Does anyone think he's starting to get the picture?

Somehow I doubt it. He really isn't very intelligent. But that's okay.

Anyway, Mastermind drops yet another promo dragging up Defiance and claiming Duke is crying over it and won't shut up about it.

So then....

Here we are...

Sebastian Duke dropping another promo after Mastermind once again goes on and on about Sebastian Duke and Defiance. I discussed my problem with Defiance in my first promo, that much is true. It is extremely relevant to my current career path. It is extremely relevant to this match in general. Yet, as I pointed out, Mastermind likes to claim I'm crying about it and is continuously bringing it up while lying through his teeth and trying to tell the world that its actually ME that's bringing it up. All I have done since my initial promo is respond to Masterminds severe delusions of self worth and his inability to grasp the truth and grasp reality. He says I should have let it go after my first promo and I intended to do that until he CONTINUED TO BRING IT UP!!!!

Apparently, in Mastermind logic, not only should I ignore Defiance, but I should also ignore him talking about Defiance.

I guess if no one is afraid to face Mastermind because everyone thinks they can defeat him, then he never has to worry about be screwed over. Reality check. I said what I said about Defiance because I like to give warning when I'm coming. It gives them time to shake to their very core, shake to their very fucking soul because they know they fucked with the wrong man. That's the reality of it all. If that's crying, then I guess I was crying. That is where he makes his case for no longer fearing me. Because I said I was coming for Defiance.

Mastermind thinks it was a mistake for me to warn them. Where's the fun in that? It's like a game. I'm a true mastermind, pun not intended... okay, maybe it was a little bit intended... when it comes to getting into the head of my enemy.

Moving on.

What's better than the entire Xtreme Wrestling Federation calling me, a thirty-two year old man, “old” each and every week? It's a man just twenty-two days shy of his forty-first birthday calling me, a man that is nearly nine years his junior, “old.”

Does that make sense to anyone? How does a near 41 year old man call a 32 year old, “old”? People constantly mistake the way I look for being old aged. I've not lived an easy life and at 32 years, I may as well have lived a lifetime. People mistake the fact that I've been in the XWF for more than two years as “old.” People make the mistake of running out of shit to say to me so they think its funny when they pop it into a promo and say 'hahahaha Duke's old!'

It's not remotely creative.

It's juvenile.

It's stupid.

It is, in and of itself, old.

It's also a bald-faced lie.

It's something everyone resorts to when they've come to realize they're beaten. It's something they resort to when they realize that in just a few short hours all of the talk ceases and the action begins and they have to finally put up or shut up. Most of the time, they shut up. It's the thing to do because everyone else did it before them.

Newsflash, XWF... if someone else already said it before, and in this case, it's a lot of someones, then its no longer the thing to do. It just doesn't work because not only is it mindless chatter and filler for your television minutes, its also just flat out not even true.

On Saturday night, it's not Mastermind mastering Sebastian Duke's mind. It's Sebastian Duke teaching the mother fucker a lesson, just like I've done all week.

Cue it up now....

Mastermind's next promo: Duke's still crying over Defiance and continues to bring it up. (Still not even close to true. Reality: I've only responded to his own nonsense.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post