Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Line and Sinker
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2015, 12:05 PM

Karl Cross' Comedy Moment of the week goes to...

Steve Sayors telling Thunderbolt X that they are almost out of time after a twenty second interview.

Well, that just must be embarrassing; to be so overtly wasting an interviewer's time that they call the bell before you're even properly comfy in your seat. Just, wow.

A close runner up went to Dylan George attempting to sneakily slide those naughty alliteration car wrecks back in to his dialogues as he waltzed around with a pretend corpse.

(03-24-2015, 08:01 PM)DYLANGEORGE Said: "illusion inflated intellectualism"
"chillingly clandestine cliche

Haven't we already discussed this Dylan? You just don't know how to take advice do you.

Incidentally, haven't I seen that scene done already in Season 2 of The Following? I surely must be mistaken though because it's not like Dylan has a track record already in his short XWF career of badly recycling material previously done far better.

How exactly is that gimmick working for you now you've dropped the Edgar Allen Poe word bank and gone dawn the wacky road? It's just pure coincidence, I'm sure, that your little change in direction seemingly comes right around the time I point out how tired the production belt that produces your Undertakeresque type is. It can't possibly be that I've completely disarmed you and made you curse the day that you suggested pretending your a big scary bad man.

You've slipped up by letting us know that you've been doing your homework. This info coupled by the fact that you seem hung up by my past tells me that you know just how man good I was back then. You're hardly going to cast doubt on what I'm capable of with nonsense like this either:

(03-24-2015, 08:01 PM)DYLANGEORGE Said: all while scornfully spatting the same self-lionizing tune that's reigned over the stodgy shores of XWF since I've arrived

What. The. Hell. Does that even mean?

At no point in any of the time Karl Cross has chosen to bless you with have I put any of my past achievements on a pedestal. The only people that even appears to be publicly glorifying me are envy filled wannabes like you so please stop trying to blame your high admiration of Karl Cross on me. I fully get that you're maybe not used to working with opponents as experienced or as talented as the likes of me but there is something that you really need to make yourself clear on - you can't just make things up. Well, you can just go ahead and make things up but the only person left looking like a moron is Dylan George.

Tell me Sam, what exactly did you mean in your last promo by "the second of many?" For the love of god I hope you don't mean promos still to come this week for that last one truly was a snorefest.

Have you ever heard the expression: "Give a dog a bone?"

We by giving you the sort of recognition I did the other day I regard you having been offered a whole leg of ham, a nice warm home and a few pats on the head. In return you come running to heel just to inform me that all you've done so far is piss on the rug. What sort of strategy are you going for here exactly?

What I said was that you've stepped toe-to-toe with competitors with larger resumes not that you've beat them you imbecile. You've shown that you have the ability to cut a promo almost decently and perform in the ring to a level which measures up against those with more experience. If you're telling me that I'm wrong and that I shouldn't be taking you seriously because you've actually done nothing then quite frankly that's a really odd move. I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that this is some sort of bold strategy where you're trying to trick me but I'm already convinced that you're actually just a moron with no clue as to what he actually implied during that promo.

The problem here is that you suffer from a condition quite common in people with lower IQ's called "idiocy."

It's an infliction which means that you'll never be able to even emulate the greatness which is Karl Cross and will ultimately be your downfall come Lethal Lottery. You're just not capable of out thinking me.

Why is it that so many people seem so hung up on what Karl Cross has done in the past? Much like Dylan George you're pre-occupied by the fact that I have had a past stint here in the XWF when I myself have done very little to reference my past glories. Not once have I said you should be afraid of what I've done; only what I'm about to do.

In reference to my "pre-current era buddies," I should point out that there are no friends of mine here in the XWF. If there are people out there who are promoting just how damn good Karl Cross is then these people are called 'fans." Fans are individuals or groups who like your work and want to support you in your battles. I can see clearly why this concept might be alien to someone as like you.

While we're on the topic of things you don't seem to be educated on, let me teach you another little lesson. There is absolutely no point in doing a promo if, by the end, nobody has any idea what the hell you are going on about. You claim that all I do is repeat myself but what you falsely claim to be repetition is what you promo work lacks; clarification of a fucking point. You claim that all I do is repeat myself but what you falsely claim to be repetition is what you promo work lacks; clarification of a fucking point.You claim that all I do is repeat myself but what you falsely claim to be repetition is what you promo work lacks; clarification of a fucking point. (That's what you call repetition, fool.)

Besides, even if I failed to expand on my well thought out points and wrote them all in three words sentences they I would still have ripped your ass to tatters this week. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at just how empty your argument has been this week..

Fast forward right to the point in your second promo where you start to discuss Karl Cross. First you start with a cheap laugh about my name which was just hilarious by the way. You then mention that I used uncertain terminology to discuss your potential and your response is to just discuss yourself for bit. Next you bring up the subject we've already covered where I tried to shine a little of the limelight on to you but you spectacularly devalue anything of worth and chatter on about how bad Lost Souls are. Near the end, I question the irony of you stating that I was the one to watch but then just brushing over me and your marvellous comeback is a quick point about the old bat in your first promo.

Finally, you go on to give a thrilling analysis of Karl Cross' weakness and explain why you have all the tools at your disposal to thwart his reach for glory. No, wait. You actually don't. Instead you shift attention to someone else meaning that once again you do absolutely nothing to bring me down a level. It's as if you seem to think that if you simply mention my name enough times that somehow whatever you're saying will become interesting.

Your promos are dramatic Sammy but sadly the things that you actually have to say are all bark with no bite. (See how I intelligently brought back the dog metaphor from earlier? That's called continuity.) You have the potential to possibly one day do uncertain great things. (Uncertain terminology again! I am fucking clever!) Right now however your game lacks any substance and your favourite technique appears to be shooting off on tangents and skipping around the subject. You also see to really enjoy shooting off on tangents and skipping around the subject(Repetition! Fuck, I used this joke already.) At this point in time even Dylan George is ahead of you in the respect race due to the sheer fact that his last little skit was a little entertaining.

To each and every person who listens to the whispers backstage and wonders: "Why do people think that he is better than me" the answer is simple. Everybody watching this has been nodding their heads along to every single stunning remark I've made because unlike you, I am talented. I know how to dissolve away any offence you seem to think you have while at the same time taking your breath away.

I'm not the only one that leaves you all speechless though. Hero X-Treme 7.9 has also caused a few lower jaws to slam to the floor this week due to his sexual deviancy.

Tell me, why does everything in some way need to be linked to homosexuality with you? Like an edgy teenager hyped up on too much energy drink you resort to labelling everything as "gay" or calling people "" which makes me wonder just what exactly you are over compensating for. If there is something that you need to get off your chest then just give us a simple nod and we will understand without needing to know any of the details. Whatever lifestyle you have decided to embrace is your choice to make and your family and friends... maybe your fans.... okay, there must be someone who will be willing to stand by you.You don't have to feel guilty about your desires, they just have no place in the discussion of professional wrestling.

Earlier in the week I made a reference to Dylan George being a circus clown however it's become abundantly clear that the real court jester in X-Treme Hero. It takes a real talent to speak so much and yet continue to further prove just how much of a complete fucking idiot you are every time you open your mouth again. At first is suspected there might be an agenda there, that Hero was simply making himself look stupid in order to somehow derail everyone else in the match however that's no longer the case. I've come to realise that Hero X-Treme 7.9 is indeed just fully blow mentally handicapped. Now, I have nothing against your type of people Hero, I fully believe that you should be allowed to roam free amongst the civilised but I do question whether it's morally right to kick your ass.

I suppose come Lethal Lottery we'll all find out if I have it in my heart to kick the living daylights out of a .

Hell, the way it looks just now I'm going to be in there with a whole damn bunch of them.

Beads of perspiration hung precariously to Karl's brow, threatening to drips down in the eyes which dared not to even blink. His attention remained fully on the revolver aimed at his chest. The dusty light seemed to change it's mind every half second about whether it would rather be on or off. The wiring within the whole building had been faulty since Karl moved in back in Septem-... June?

Odd. When did I start living in this apartment?

He shook the thought from his head and focused on Lianna. Her face has developed adult features however when he looked closely, Karl could still see the small girl that had grown up playing in the shadows of the laboratory. Her father, Kutz, had never been one for lavishing her with pointless affection and at the time Karl was too young to foresee the type of person it would cause her to become. Under the flickering light, it was clear now to see that she had grown hard. Her lightly tanned complexion was blemished by slight lines across her forehead which told Karl a story of a smile- less life.

What the hell is it with that flickering light?

Pay attention!

LIanna stepped forward and filmed the bottom of her boot in the sticky sanguine which pooled on the floor. She fully extended the weapon outwards in her right hand and fingered the trigger. Karl thought that the cold December night where he finally put down his foot and fought back against his captures.

"Do you want me to apologise? What you father did to me was..."

"My father made you! You wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for him."

"He was a monster."

"He was your father. He gave life to you. He was your god."

She was right but at the same time totally wrong. Kutz had given breath to Karl's lungs through his experiments but his existence was not something he would regard as a life. His "father" treated him with a cold discipline and physical pain which was a microcosm for the way life had treated him since then. Only two years ago Karl had been on top of the world in an industry he loved but fate deemed him not worthy and snatched it away.

"Lianna, isn't what happened to my career enough of a punishment? I'm just as broken as anyone in this."

Lianna became incensed.

"Are you comparing you bottoming out and hitting the bottle to my father being horrifically scalded over half of his body?"

Karl's eyes began to well up. The image of Dr Kutz' top layers of skin bubbling off of his bones from the concentrated acid pounded against his temples

"What do you want from me Lianna?"

"I want you to get to your knees and cry. Weep just like that pussy S.A.M!"

Karl drew his head back as his face screwed tightly together.

"Who the hell is S.A.M? I won't know him for at least another 7 months Lianna!"

She cocked her own head back and released a heart laugh.

"Where do you think you are, Karl?"

Memories of the laboratory came racing back in to Karl's mind but somehow they felt false. He could recall them happening but had the strange feeling that somehow he had never actually lived them. Looking downwards, the sight of his own filthy clothes and out of shape body made him feel angry.

How could I Iet myself become this disgusting?

He furiously snapped back towards Lianna and embers in his eyes.

"This can't be real!"

"Oh silly Karl, none of this is real."

A shot rang out inside the small apartment as a blistering round split through Karl's chest.

[PRESENT DAY]

Karl Cross shot upright in his bed covered in a cold sweat. The room around him was cool with the darkness shattered near the window by rays of light streaming in between his blinds. Slowly climbing to his feet the soft plush carpet tickled between his toes. He made his way towards the large en suite and pulled the cord as he entered. His marble was room was illuminated in a radiant light which dance off of each of the luxurious furnishings. Looking in to the mirror he saw the familiar handsome face of one of the world's finest professional wrestler and released a chuckle.

Jesus Karl! What the hell was that? Just a nightmare - nothing to be scared of at all. Next you'll be living of whole life of schizophrenic fantasy much like S.A.M. At least you know what reality is. No pretending to murder people or dancing with corpses for you. What sort of delusional moron needs to make believe just to appear more interesting? And for it all to end on a huge cliche that's been recycled again and again where I wake up and it was all a dream. It's almost as if Dylan George wrote it.

The future number one contender rubbed a hand across the light stubble of his cheek and made the decision to have a quick shave before his workout but knew he had something to do first. Slipping back out of the bathroom door he located his mobile phone. Keying as quickly as he could he typed out a quick message to his physiotherapist:

THANKS AGAIN. MY NECK FEELS BETTER THAN EVER AFTER THE SURGERY. I'M READY TO GO BACK IN TO THE RING.

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Karl_Cross's post:
(03-28-2015), Mia Dim (03-27-2015)