Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Back in The Void
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 02:58 AM

"The divine is God's concern; the human, man's. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is mine, and it is not a general one, but is -- unique, as I am unique. Nothing is more to me than myself!"
-- Max Stirner

"The powers of my master. What once was yours. Will soon be mine!"
-- The voices of The Void

----

The snow.

It's deep and thick and clouds your sight and judgements as you drift further into a state of elated and tittivating sleep. Your mind drifting and separating itself from body and soul. As a soul you can see your own body hovering beneath your feet as you drift off into the clouds of snow and space. As you look down at yourself, buried in the snow, you can't help but notice the enormous smile that has crossed your face. It's crooked and delusional like something out of a children's book. Something that you most certainly did not expect to see. Is it really you? Or is it some possessed version that has now consumed your body since you left? You won't have much time to debate as you see it slowly becoming smaller and smaller, until your only vision is the falling of pure white snow encompassing every direction you turn your head. No matter how dangerous or frightening this may seem, it has all faded somehow from your thoughts by the look on your face as you drifted away from it. You must have at least felt happy in the short time before this took place. Are you dead? Is this real? All answers that you may be trying to retrieve as the surroundings you've fallen witness to are circulating throughout your mind, which eventually leads to finding a way to cope with the situation. As an attempt to calm your own nerves, you cross your legs and float on an imaginary flying carpet.

The alleviation of stress suddenly takes over as you bring your threshold point back down again and it is now euphoria that fills your lungs with deep breaths. The taste of snow and cold air flies through past your gums and lips and leaves for a refreshing drink of water as it melts the instant it touches the roof of your mouth.

Faster...

Faster...

The wind and snow flashes past your face as you begin picking up speed until you arrive upon what appears to be a giant flowing waterfall of pure emasculate wonder. Suddenly, you are brought to a stop as you take in the gorgeous scene taking place in front of you. The Grand Canyon of waterfalls is dropping tons upon tons of water in a giant circle around you. The view over the waterfall is miles and miles of dense snowfall that billows and meshes in with the water. It's like staring down an endless tunnel that is white instead of black. Ice caps float above the water on the crest of the waterfall as thin layer of icicles that hang over the lip before the free flowing water travels over them and splashes into some unknown source underneath you. Strangely enough that even with this massive amount of free flowing water you are unable to hear a sound. This is the first time you've realized this throughout this entire escapade... Monotonous sounds of an eerie nothingness have been all that has echoed between your eardrums and brain in this brief stint since you departed soul from body.

What was that?

From off into the miles and miles of nothing but snow, reflects a shimmer of light off an icicle dangling off the waterfall's edge. This light slowly grows in size and develops structure as it approaches you rather quickly. You know you should fear it, but somewhere deep inside you from a place you never knew or thought existed you are comforted enough to accept it. The light turns into a star, which then develops into a shape and a body structure. It stops abruptly and watches you from a distance. Taking the time to hold back that fear you stare back into it's impenetrable eyes.

Who or what is this intruder in your dream world? Why did they pick the worst time to come in and spoil your fun? Somehow, you can feel the intruder sniffing and breathing on you although he still stands close to 300 yards away. Is he testing you? Is he....

A whisper is heard and it is the first thing you've heard since the start of your venture, and now it's meandering through your brain. The sound is still inaudible by ear, but voices in your head proclaim....

VASSAGO....

Like the slither of a snake or something heard from Lord Voldemort's voice vibrates through your thoughts.

It happens again...

VASSAGO....

You can think of nothing else to do or say but repeat back the same words you just heard. The figure approaches and reveals itself to you..

VASSAGO: "Are you the servant I've summoned from the spiritual world to do my bidding?"

You have no answer. Your breath is lost now in fear and anxiety that has overcome you by the prescience of this man or creature.

VASSAGO: "Easy now, your in a world of wonder and delight known as The Void. No need to get upset for I do not aim to harm although it may appear that way. I am the voices of the Void brought you here to complete for me a task. The Void is a place that never existed and where reality can escape itself from the world you live in and the fiery pits of hell where my master rules. In this world we are protected from his oppressive rule over his mighty kingdom. In a place where I can hide and avoid his overzealous rule with an iron fist, because his pet knows the location of the ancient artifact of immense evil and power. It is the object of both mine and should be your desires. The perfect place to plot his demise is within the world between yours and mine known as The Void. Meeting in between the two realms like this gives us the only opportunity for open communication and protection from my master. The perfect middle ground"

VASSAGO: "I reign from the fiery pits of hell and serve in that realm as their prince. My legion of 26 feeds off my ability to change the past, perfect the present, and adjust the future. My legion considers me the only demon in our Reich to have any 'good' nature and that's why I've brought you here today. The rest of our worlds would shun and shame us for our plot attempts. I have summoned you for a specific reason. I need that artifact. In order to overthrow my master and prevent him from rising to power you must get that artifact."

VASSAGO: "It is a silver necklace with an inverted pentagram insignia locked between the chain. The evil wants to return to my master through his soldier. The one they call Dante Kyllen."

VASSAGO: "You must retrieve the necklace before the last day of Pentecost before there's no hope for you or me. The demon soldier will destroy you in your XWF quests if you do not bring me that artifact!"

VASSAGO: "Just as your world aims to crown a new King...

...so too does mine?"

VASSAGO: "Together we can achieve that task with the power of the ancient artifact. The power must NEVER be given back to it's rightful owner and so therefore; we will both become the most powerful Kings of our worlds!"

His final word echoes through the back of your head which now begins to thump and throb like a massive migraine. Shooting through space and time as things go flying past your face at an enormous rate. So fast that you really can't make anything of them. The wind flies past your hair and face so fast..

Faster...

Faster...

Faster...

The white turns to darkness and you are met with a huge.

BAM!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm clock next to your bed pulls you from your slumber as you jump to your feet the instant your body is granted movement again. Standing above your bed with your bare feet on the solid wood floor you look down upon your bed to a torn pillowcase and a mound of feathers.

It was only a dream.

A sigh of relief comes over you until you realize the symbol carved into the side of your dresser.

That's when the fear once again overtakes you with goosebumps coupled with the hair on the back of your neck sticking up on it's ends.

This was no dream.

[Image: 003-seal-of-vassago-q100-500x511.jpg]

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post