Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Cain - On The Other Side
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-27-2015, 09:01 AM

He walks among us as a shadow, void of light with a heart of darkness.

Cain Arkham.

Some men are born into this world as normal human beings with seventy five good years to live. They're born, they go to school, they get married, work, have kids, then they get old. They soon end up becoming as their children's children, requiring constant care until the day they die peacefully in their sleep.

Not Cain Arkham, for he is the man that death forgot. He is the man that fear forgot. He is the man that time forgot, never aging beyond his twenty third year.

He walks the realm of Xtreme as a vicious spirit of death, and he rides upon a pale white horse. When the man from Tombstone rides, he takes no prisoners. None are safe from his godly wrath.

Cain Arkham.

Some men are born to die, but some men ascend beyond the clutches of the reaper. Some men deliver unto him the souls of those who sin. The souls of those who wrong him, without a care so much as to whether their families will miss them.

Some men are natural born killers.

Then there are some men who would attempt to stop death's natural cycle. Then there are men who see this beast as a threat and would say or do anything to stay his hand a little bit longer, just so they can continue their meaningless existence.

They will never give up, will not just lay down and die. They're too proud. They will fight until their very last breath because they can already feel his icey hand on their shoulder.

Loverboy Vinnie Lane.

A fifteen foot structure contain these warriors from different eras, it's steel unforgiving. It's steel knows only blood and the pain of it's victims, and there is no escaping it. Many have faced it's wrath and none were ever the same.

The Steel Cage.

The prize looms above both of their heads, not literally but figuratively. The two warriors know that there is no escaping the rage of the hellish structure, but they don't plan on trying. Neither one will stop until they win their ultimate prize, even if it takes their last breath.

The Hart Championship

Arkham vs. Lane

Lethal Lottery 2015

"I would have to say you've got me Lane. At least I would say that if I was a liar like you, embellishing the truth to make yourself look bigger so this big, evil beast will turn away from you to run. You still don't understand, do you Vincent? Your skull is too thick for the information to even penetrate."

"This confrontation between you and I should not even be considered a fight. No. You see Lane, now you've really pissed me off and this is personal. Hart Championship? I'll take that, and I will have your soul as well. The thing you should be concerned with here is time."

"You may say time is irrelevant, and you'll definitely comeback with some contrived bullshit about my identity. You'll accuse me of "copying you" like this is third grade and we are on the playground, arguing back and forth, sticking our tongues out, and making nose picking motions like some sort of game."

"This isn't a game, Vincent. This, to you, is clear and present danger."

"I normally would joke about your effeminate features here, but apparently you are too busy making a joke out of yourself. Now, you may ask yourself my reasoning but if you would just take a look at what your other opponents say about you and the way you present yourself, then you'd understand. However, I doubt it, because you're too damned stupid to understand exactly who you are facing. What stands before you? You don't understand."

"Every little snide comment you make is toward a so-called identity crisis that your delluded mind has came up with. You do this to undermine me and to supposedly make yourself look better than me. You lie about the very man who will slay the pink, blonde haired unicorn named Vinnie Lane. You sit there and you ask yourself why a unicorn, but I say it's because you're too much of a queer to be a dragon."

"Dragons blow fire Vincent, not guys. And yes, Roxy Cotton is both a front and a subliminal pleasure device for you. A front to hide your gayness, and you love her name because she is named after a fucking opiate."

"A downer, Vinnie. Like every petty insult you throw my way in hopes that you can somehow, someway trick your feeble mind into believing that you can defeat this force of nature."

"Because I have been defeated, yet I remain undefeated as a living, breathing machine of destruction. How many matches have I lost? As much as the next guy but every single damned time, I stand right back up and I laugh. I defy those naysayers, those people who doubt my heart, and I come back stronger and stronger. I don't have to be physically immortal, because no matter what the fuck you do you can never truly beat me. I will always come back, stronger. More dangerous."

"The only difference, Lane, is this time I will not fall. Take my legs and I'll fucking crawl. Take my arms and I'll still be sticking my foot in your ass. Take my head and I'll bite your fucking nose off after you spit in my face!"

"Yeah..."
he smirked. "I'm going to keep on talking. Just as you have told me too, I will continue to speak about how you let down your fans. You think that going to autograph signings in the town where the show is makes any difference? No. Once again, you still called them stupid. Now didn't you? Don't say you didn't, liar. I heard you talking about raising their IQs but how can you possibly do that when you can't even raise your own? Backtrack some more, you weak minded simpleton."

"A murderer I may be, but a liar I am not. You see, I will stand by what I say because I have conviction! That's something you don't have, because I can hear it in your voice!"

"You're unsure! You sir are so afraid of me that you refuse to admit it! You don't admit it because you, like I've said a million times before, want to appear as a big man. You talk about how you slammed men like Ghost Tank and Morbid Angel? Good for you, but I have "slammed" legends like Sebastian Duke. Eli James. Name dropping aside, I need you to understand something."

Across the face of Cain spread the most stoic, and serious look. The camera slowly zoomed in for a close up as he spoke, his point very clear. You knew he believed it. You could feel it.

"You're right. I've suffered humiliation. I've lost. Every time I thought that I'd finally turned "the hands of time" in my favor, my wings were clipped like some fallen angel. So many opportunities wasted, Vincent. You don't know what that's like to someone like myself who has waited so long to be in the limelight. Envious of men like Steve Davids and Louis Dville, who have their names spoken by billions of men, women, and children around the world."

[color=#FF0000]"You don't know what that's like to know that. You know that you're a born warrior, predestined to overcome all the odds, climbing a never ending mountain and watching others surpass you."

"This doesn't end well for you, Vincent. You will have over a billion people watch as I end your title reign. You're not the challenger here. I am. You have no champion's advantage, nor will there be any escaping what is predestined to happen."

"To be a champion, you've only to prove your worth. The worth that you bring to that precious belt of hour's. Put yourself in my shoes as a challenger to that very same championship. Vincent, those hands of time are finally reaching that thirteenth hour. That is my hour, Vincent! This is my time!"

"All I have left to say is that at Lethal Lottery, there will be three seconds left until that thirteenth hour. At the end of the night Vincent, everything we have said, everything we have done will be of no importance. Because at the end of the night when you lay on the mat, motionless...beaten...broken beyond repair..."

"...I will be..."

He grinned, pride burning in his eyes.

"The NEW XWF Hart Champion!"

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post