Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Cain - Eye of the Tiger
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-26-2015, 05:20 PM

The time was about three o'clock in the morning, down in Tampa Bay, FL. The weather was awesome, pleasantly warm with a light breeze running it's fingers through the palm trees. The night sky was so clear that it appeared to be a black canvas with tiny holes punched into it. Millions and millions of tiny specks of light. Needless to say, Cain felt that the sound of the rolling waves gently caressing the wet sand was soothing.

He sat there, barefoot. He dug his toes into the sand as he stared out over the endless expanse of water, moon casting it's reflection and illuminating the sweet, pale, silky skin of his one and only true love, Athena Janette Massey.

He admired her taut frame, accentuated by the purple bikini she wore as she stood there staring up at the moon, damp hair blowing in the wind. He couldn't help but lean back, wet sand cold on the palms of his hands as he stared at her ass in the bikini.

He admired her. This was a different side of Cain, who had once been a killer of every woman he'd ever come in contact with. "Hit it, murder it, and quit it" was his motto, but she was different. When he'd first met her, she was being harassed by the largest, oldest biker in the bar. He broke the man's right arm, compound fracture, and rescued her. They rode off into the sunset, but that wasn't it.

She had done something no other human had ever done for Cain. Cain had never been treated with any sort of humanity in all of his many years, yet when Attie saw that he was bleeding to death she actually got him to the hospital. They became quick friends, and soon they became lovers. The sex was great.

So here they are now, watching the azure water turned black by the night, the moon the only light seen. Athena turned from the beautiful vision of the moon and snuggled in beside Cain. Surprisingly, Cain slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He kissed her forehead, the young woman's cheeks turning a bit pink as she giggled. Cain smirked.
"Oh? So now you are a shy, innocent girl?"

She had to laugh, though it was a restrained laugh. After all, the beach was closed. However, the two lovers didn't WANT to go during the day. That would mean crowds of people, and a temptation for Cain to murder a beach full of people."Nah. I've just never felt this way before, is all. After all, I was actually a virgin before we met."

"Oh really? So not one of those bikers "hit that"?"

Sometimes it would seem best for Cain not to use modern day euphemisms. However, he'd been on wikipedia a lot lately, not due to stupidity but due to his desire to learn and an addiction of evolution. He loved bettering himself.

Of course, that begged the question of why he had never trained a day in his life. Somehow, his body was just better than most normal humans. How it got that way was anyone's guess, and would be a segment to be filmed for another show. However it happened before he was born.

She chuckled, lightly running her fingers over his tight obliques.
"Ya know I'm telling the truth, Cain. Besides, if they tried to touch me, I always put a stiletto into their kneecap and a knee to the nose. Works wonders."

She pantomimed the movements and Cain took note of how her c cup breasts jiggled. Suddenly, Cain sighed. "So I was listening to the radio on the flight down here and I heard that walking pale of glitter running his mouth again. Did you hear it too?"

"Mmm hmm. He does talk a lot, doesn't he?"

"Indeed he does talk a lot. I am sure this man positively has a death wish. He claims to know me, but yet he still wants to tell everyone that he is not afraid of me. Yet another sign of cowardice is the refusal to adhere to the simple fact that he knows that this match has a forgone conclusion. Me winning. Me standing above Vincent holding the Hart Championship high into the air, proudly."

Yes, there was a lot of emotion behind the words Cain had said concerning the champion. Think about it though. Think about being alone with someone who made you feel like a king after so much shit, and that person being supportive of you. Imagine that you are a young superstar, who is fit and amazing in the ring. Always scratching and clawing at the top of the mountain and always coming close, but falling short. Imagine that and imagine being in the shoes of this man on the cusp of being a megastar.

Cain had started his career in the realm of Xtreme facing off against some of the best talent they had to offer. He'd always came so close to getting that one huge win that made him a household name then he'd fallen short.

This was Cain. A man who had all the talent in the world yet didn't fully utilize it. This was different though. Attie had never seen her man so focused and hellbent on defeating an opponent.

Attie frowned a bit as she actually thought she saw a bit of moisture on his cheek. She tilted her head.

"Is that a tear I see, Cain?"

He didn't want to admit it but deep down, he didn't want to lie to her.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong though, it's not because my feelings are hurt or anything. Yes, Vincent has said some harsh things but as I have told you before my skin is quite thick. No. I shed a tear because I think about my career. I think about how hard I've worked and how many nights I've stayed up and thought about the moment I hold that championship in my hands." He wiped his tears away and continued. "So many times I've went down to that ring and there was something so huge on the line. Yet, I let myself down. Imagine that, a born warrior. I've never had to train a day in my life, Attie. I was born with this knowledge and desire."

"Those times were different. I've watched you, staying up all hours of the night and watching Vinnie Lane's tapes. You may never lift a weight, but you rewind, pause, and fast forward. You stay up all night and you study his every move. You've said so yourself, love. You are the ultimate predator."

Somewhere, deep down, Cain respected Lane. He'd never admit that to anyone out loud because the man from Tombstone was just too damned proud. After all being a master warrior, the ultimate murderer, and the apex predator meant presenting oneself a certain way to the public eye.

Cain knew this growing up. He knew that he had to do proud by someone, but he didn't know who. It was strange. Then came the evil thoughts where he ended up murdering various people. His rage was insatiable. Imagine that rage coupled with a fiercely competitive nature.

Cain swallowed back more stressed tears.

"He's like me. He's no ordinary man, Attie. Did you know that?" He looked at her, serious as a heart attack. "I've always thought that I could outright destroy Lane. I thought that he would be an easy target, hell, he's even openly admitted his fear of me before. He'll deny it, but I remember it. However this man has evolved, just like I have. He's gotten better, and his fear has seemingly gotten weaker."

"So? It's still there, now isn't it? You said so yourself, he's talking so much because he's afraid. Trust me Cain, he knows that you can wrest the Hart Championship from his waist."

Cain looked down. "What if I can't? What then? Can you imagine what that will do to my image?"

"Since when do you care about what anyone thinks of you? When we met, you almost killed an entire gang of one Percenters!"

"Well..."

"Well nothing. Also, did you hear what Vincent said on the radio?"

"Hrm?"

"You're so hot he was staring at your cock! You know, I knew that boy was a little bit funny. I mean what grown man sits there with feathered hair, make up, and calls himself "lover boy"? Boy, Cain. Not man. You know what they say about boys."

Cain knew what HE said about boys. Respect Vincent's talent or not, Cain had a view of Lane as a little boy living in a man's world. Cain? He was a man. You could ask Athena, as she was so sore she couldn't walk straight. Not only that, but Cain had taken care of the woman he loved in other aspects. Whether she was hungry, or sick, he took care of her.

He smirked.

"Little boys make paper champions? After all, he only won because he just so happened to be in a battle royal for the title. One on one? I would have that title right now, and like the alpha male that I am...noone would challenge my reign, because "iron fist".

"So you're beginning to understand, I assume? You know what you must do? You can't sit here and doubt yourself. I've seen you in the ring, I've seen you destroy bigger and better "men" than Lane. You must understand that he wants you to doubt yourself. He wants to say that he "beat Cain", so everyone else can use that against you. Now, do you want that to happen? Or do you want these men and women to respect you; to fear you?"

By now, the sky has started to turn a light shade of blue. Though it was almost unnoticeable as a change, you could hear the seagulls awakening. Cain watched them for a moment as they soared through the air and took in a deep salty breath, the sea inviting him like an old friend.

Honestly, he felt like the ocean waves, feeling a kinship to it's power and mystery. He felt as if he, Cain, were a force of nature. No. He knew that he was a force of nature, much like the thunder he'd heard in the background. A light sprinkle began falling from the sky, but the fearless couple did not move.

"I will make them fear me, Athena. Much like Aries, I will show them a vicious God of War who will strike down upon Vinnie Lane with the furious vengeance of Hell's fire. He thinks his little radio appearance has silenced the Beast, but this Beast only comes back stronger. I only come back better and better, and this time on the twenty eighth, I will stand over his broken carcass. I will look into the eyes of ALL the children as they cry for their hero. I with take his title. Just promise me one thing, Athena."

Athena leaned in closely as lightning illuminated his eyes, the sky turning dark again quickly. The thunder was becoming more frequent, the rain becoming harder.

"Yes, my love?"

"Please stay away from the ring. At all costs, do not come down there, because I will unleash hell upon Lane the likes of which not even you have seen from me. This won't be the uncertain Cain who has no idea of who he truly is. No. I am giving Vincent the Cain that he fears. At the end of the night, I will take his Hart championship, but not only that. I will take his heart and bathe in his blood. I will teach him the true meaning of pain. I will win, even if it kills him!"

Her full lips curled upwards and she kissed him, her breasts pressed into his bare chest as the two made out in the storm. She slowly broke the kiss and nodded, breathless.

"Mmmm....sexy....you got it, big guy."

She saw something different in his eyes...she saw...the Eye of the Tiger.

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Vincent Lane (03-26-2015)