Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
I Shed No Tears: RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-26-2015, 12:55 PM

It is now painfully obvious that Mastermind is in way over his fucking cabeza. I mean seriously, how many fucking times do I have to say what I mean? I don't know any other way to explain it to him or anyone else that obviously has a kiwi for a fucking brain. My problem is not that I lost the Intercontinental title. My problem is with how I lost it, and whom I lost it to. Mastermind insists that my issue is with the fact that I lost and god knows I've lost plenty of times and not uttered a single word about it.

You don't just get over this kind of injustice.

You don't take something like this lying down.

You take the bull by the horns, Mastermind, and you wrestle that mother fucker to the ground. He beat the living shit out of that miscarriage of justice. You beat the ever living fuck out of the perpetrators. You make sure they live to regret their acts of stupid cowardice.

Unlike you, Mastermind, I am not going to take this lying on my back. Unlike you, Mastermind, I will get my revenge. Unlike you, Mastermind, I will right the wrongs. You take your losses on the chin and that is a good thing to a certain extent. At the end of the day, will anyone remember Mastermind? Will anyone remember you as anything more than card filler? Will they remember you as anything more than feeder talent to the stars?

Because I'm pretty fucking sure, like me, love me or hate me, they'll remember Sebastian Duke. They'll remember the King of mother fucking Darkness.

I said what I had to say to and about Defiance yet it is Mastermind that continues to drag it up. It is Mastermind that is continually beating a dead horse. Which, coincidentally, is about the only thing he can beat. It is Mastermind that forces me to argue his points, which really are the same god damn thing over and over: Sebastian Duke is crying over what happened to him.

The reality is that's not what I'm doing at all. All I'm doing is giving Defiance fair warning that Sebastian Duke is coming for each and every fucking one of them. I start this week with Corvus and work my way to the head of the clan. Shane . Why? It's real simple, it's real fucking simple, because when you cut off the head, the body falls.

Here's a lesson for you. You don't get over being wronged, Mastermind. You satisfy your blood lust be exacting revenge and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Allow me to move on to your other nonsensical wit. If you wanna call it that. Those info-graphics were made for your own good. They were in no way inferring that you are a pussy, a cunt, a vagina or any other terminology used to refer to female body parts. Of course, if that's how you take them, then so be it.

For the record, you are able to do nothing about what is going down at Lethal Lottery. You will be there. Surely. You will get in my way. Surely. And I will kick your fucking ass from pillar to post, just like you're begging me to do.

Remember, Mastermind, it didn't have to be this way. All you had to do is stay the hell out of my way while I handle business. All you had to do was stay out of my way while I take care of Corvus. Then I'd fight you man to man. But no, you insist upon becoming part of my business and I will see to it that you regret that. I will see to it that you, Mastermind, remain at the bottom of the heap where you most certainly belong.

“You paint this image as me getting hurt as well, well that's just a little bit true. At least I'm doing something, at least I don't look like a coward, at least I'm standing up to the great Sebastian Duke, and giving his arsed a run for all money. That image shows you aren't concentrating, and that's because you haven't built that bridge yet. You are half arsed doing stuff. I'm the one dealing to CorVus."

Your words. Not mine. You will stand up to me, that much is evident, Mastermind. Unfortunately for you, I will knock you down. You think the picture represents you dealing to Corvus when the reality paints a much different tone. In reality, Mastermind, it is you placing yourself between me and my intended target. Remember how I kept telling you to stay out of my way? That's for your own good. Not mine. You're in this match and you are gunning for the championship. Being part of this match, that's exactly what you should do. But you should also know when you are outmatched. You should also know that what is going on here is extremely personal and has nothing to do with you. It's unfortunate that you have to be there all up in my business. I have no personal issue with you but I will be a man on fire Saturday night. I will be looking to hurt anyone and everyone in my path. Corvus. Sane. Fernando. Gator. . The referee. The ring announcer. Mastermind. Anyone. Everyone.

Don't you get it?

I warn you not because I want you to back down. I warn you not because I don't want you to have a shot at my championship. Follow along, man. I warn you because I don't want to hurt you. I warn you you because the fact of the matter is that people are going to get hurt on Saturday night and I don't want one of them to be you. You're not a bad guy. In fact, you're even half way likeable. That is why I warn you to stay out of my way.

Make no mistake about it, Mastermind, I will hurt you if you force me to do it. I'm begging you to stay out of the way. It's obvious you won't listen and perhaps you shouldn't. It will pain me to have to defeat you when you could have asked to be excused from this match. You could have done that and asked me to give you a match at next Warfare. I would have gladly given you a one on one shot at my title. Instead you insist on still being included.

That's where you're going to get hurt. Because Saturday night at Lethal Lottery III, your King of Darkness is going to be in a pretty pissed off mood. That's never good for anyone I lay my eyes on.

Don't say you weren't warned, Mastermind. Just remember, it's not personal.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Ozymandias (03-26-2015)