Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Points and shop
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2015, 12:05 PM

Quick update here. I've added an income rate of 75 xbux for the feedback forum. Hopefully that will get more activity for that section of the forum. The catch is that you need to actually provide feedback and not something like "it was good bro!" Small feedback like that can be given through the "like" button at the bottom of the RP.

Shop is up and running. It's still in its early stages though. Let us know if you spot something off about it. Also feel free to make suggestions for things you would like to see in there.

We'll probably start awarding points for site donations as well. Yeah, you guys who donated in the past will get yours as soon as we figure out how/if we should do it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-26-2015), Gator (03-26-2015), Maverick (03-26-2015), Ozymandias (03-26-2015), Vincent Lane (03-26-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2015, 01:05 PM

that Kenny omega thing gets me everytime lol

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post