Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 07:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
A Thunderstom Is Coming
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

03-25-2015, 09:52 PM

A Camera turns on and Steve Sayors can be seen sitting next to Thunderbolt X.

Steve Sayors- “I am here with XWF superstar Thunderbolt X” “Now Thunderbolt I won't keep you long as you are preparing for the biggest match of your career at Lethal Lottery but thank you for agreeing to this interview”

Thunderbolt X- “No problem Steve, and if you can, keep the questions, Lethal Lottery related”

Steve Sayors- “No Problem Thunderbolt” “Now Thunderbolt, this is the biggest match so far in your career, surely you must be feeling nervous?”

Thunderbolt X- “Haha I had a feeling you would ask that” “Uh I'm a little bit nervous but not overly” “I still am confident in myself and I have a lot of faith in me”

Steve Sayors- “It's understandable to be nervous going into your debut PPV Match” “Speaking of which, do you have anyone in particular you want to punish?”

Thunderbolt X- “Now that you have mentioned it, I wouldn't mind punishing Hero Extreme, that bullshitting piece of shit”

Steve Sayors- “Speaking of Hero, do you have any comments on what he said to you?”

Thunderbolt X- “As a matter of fact I do” “Hero you claim I am a virgin?” “Man do you not know me at all?” “I have a wife and 3 kids” “I think I have been laid by a hot chick” “And your right, Brian Douglas, Michael McBride, Lucious Fyre, and Cohen Horne haven't promoted the match yet but in pure honesty the only thing you have done is bullshit to people about being God” “And your one to talk, I use your promos to put my kids to sleep its that boring” “But enough about that let's get back to the questions”

Steve Sayors- “Well I was not expecting that from you”

Thunderbolt X- “Well Hero just grinds my gears”

Steve Sayors- “It's Ok” “Ok at Lethal Lottery your main ally, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane will defend his Hart Championship against Cain in a steel cage match” “What is your prediction for that match?”

Thunderbolt X- “Vinnie Lane all the way” “But I predict CorVus and Louis to retain while Scully and Maverick win the Tag Team Championship”

Steve Sayors- “Ok since you predicted the other title matches, who do you think will win Lethal Lottery?”

Thunderbolt X- “Ooh that's a tough one” “I think Peter Gilmour will win Lethal Lottery” “Ill put 100 Xbux on that”

Steve Sayors- “Ok Thunderbolt we are running out of time so do you any final words for the 10 other competitors in your number one contenders match?”

Thunderbolt X- “Well since you asked” “I wish luck to all my fellow competitors at Lethal Lottery and lets make this the best Lethal Lottery ever”

Steve Sayors- “And that's all the time we have” “I bid you farewell Thunderbolt X and I wish you and every one competing in Lethal Lottery the best of luck in their matches”

Thunderbolt X superkicks the camera and the camera turns off.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunderbolt Lying Asshole's post:
Vincent Lane (03-26-2015)