Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Self Prescribed
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2015, 12:55 AM

“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.”
-Winston Churchill

The knight is seen walking along a nearby boardwalk taking in the sights, sounds, and the smells. People are lounging in the beach while some catch some waves and others eat and drink while throwing their food on the ground, even though there's a trash can only a couple of yards away from them. Pop and rock music from yesteryear can be heard blaring out of speakers and nearby buildings, all of which are of debatable quality. The stench of marijuana pollutes the oxygen while sending good vibes throughout the beach. Johnathan, however, is somehow tolerant to the smell of koosh and has a rather straight face. His eyes are slightly pink, but barely noticeable from the perspective of the Cambot. The only way you can tell he's slightly buzzed is through the occasional cough he'll spit out from time to time.

Various shop managers can be seen standing outside of their stores to promote them to the knight. He takes a look at some of the items that they're selling while he walks by without a second thought. Salty Biscuits sells exactly that. Even though he is rather hungry, he doesn't think that spending what little he has on crackers would be a good purchase. Idle Man sells t-shirts with various designs on them, some with jokes, band logos, cool designs, and nothing at all. Even though he sees a rather nice looking Mindless Self Indulgence shirt that would suit his sister and a Pink Floyd shirt for himself, he knows that they are too far out of his budget for him to grab. Other shops have signs saying that they sell weed here. That would explain why everyone on this beach seems less annoying to him, but he knows better than to smoke first hand.

He keeps walking by multiple shops until a small man dashes towards him, grabbing his arm and forcing him into the direction of his shop. The man is old and can't seem to walk anywhere without a cane. He appears to be a Pacific Islander, but where he could have traveled from is unknown. Johnathan tries to pull himself away, but the old man has a surprisingly strong grip and won't let him leave his possibly worsening sight. The old man ends up dragging the knight into an old building with an interior that matches its exterior. From there, he lets Johnathan go, making the knight pull back his hand and slowly back away from the elder.

"What the hell do you want from me? Do you want me to buy something from your shop? I don't have enough money to buy anything from you!"

The elder licks his lips as he points to a nearby blackboard with specials written down with ridiculously low prices. One of the dishes, a single rib, is even sold for five cents. Even though it won't fill him up all that much, he knows that it's a better alternative than stealing scraps of food from garbage cans.

"Fine, just one rib, but after that, I'm gone."

Johnathan hands the elder a nickel, who responds by nodding and yelling at the chef to cook a single rib in a language that can't be properly deciphered. The chef grunts and makes her way down the stairs, where she might be grabbing the frozen meat to grill for their first customer today. The old man motions for Johnathan to sit down on a bar stool set not too far away from the grill. He takes a seat and waits for his food to be cooked. He takes out a bottle of water from his over shirt pocket and takes a quick gulp.

Suddenly screams can be heard from where he thinks is downstairs. He scrunches his eyebrows and tries to listen for the source for the screams. Maybe he misheard it or some dumbass kid wiped out on his skateboard while trying to pull off a cool stunt for his friends. Then he hears the scream again. This time he definitely knows that it's coming from downstairs. Unable to take it any longer, he glares at the elderly man after he puts down his water bottle.

"You can hear that, right? There's no way I'm the only who hears someone yelling."

The elder shakes his head in disagreement.

"So I am the only one who hears it. Great, more fuel for the Doc. You know what, fuck it, I'm going down there to check this out for myself."

Johnathan stands up, but the elder quickly tries to reassure him and sit him down once again. All that manages to do is agitate the knight, which makes Johnathan push him aside to head downstairs for a quick look. Just before he can go down the first step, the old man leaps on to the knight's back and puts him in a sleeper hold. Gasping for breath, the knight finds himself falling backwards towards the tables. He falls over and lands on his back, making the older gentleman remove his grip from the knight. Johnathan rolls off and away from him. Both of them get to their feet not a few seconds later.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Instead of getting a response, the chef makes her way back up the stairs with a cleaver. The knight has his eyes on her as the older man goes for a beer bottle. The knight turns around at the last second and sees the old fox lunging at him. Instinctively, the knight throws his leg up and kicks the bottle out of his grasp. Johnathan then roundhouse kicks him upside the head, knocking him out instantly. The chef with the cleaver manages to impale the cleaver into the knight's back, making him howl in pain. She pulls it out and kicks him into the tables, which break upon impact.

Johnathan groans and rolls over, landing improperly on a thick, solid object managed to knock the wind out of him. He sees the large chef stomping towards his direction. Not wanting to get sliced into meat cubes, he starts to back his way up towards the wall, albeit not very fast. He reaches the corner and pushes himself up to his feet. She raises the cleaver over her head and aims for his head. She swings and he dodges, ending up behind the chef. Her cleaver gets stuck inside a newly formed crack in the wall. He's about to take off when a familiar, feminine voice rings out of his mouth and in the back of his head.

"Kill them both, you cock gobbling !"

Anger.

"I'm not going to kill anyone because a voice in the back of my head told me to! Shut up!"

"You know that Dr. D'Ville is capable of putting men like you down without thinking twice, so you want to prove to him that you can do the exact same thing when pushed to your limit! The more you hesitate, the more you leave yourself open!"

The chef pulls the cleaver out of the wall and turns toward Johnathan. Her eyes appear to be burning the knight until he becomes well done.She roars and tackles him to the floor. She once again tries to go for the head, but he slides out through her legs and the cleaver gets stuck into the floor. The knight looks around and sees that The old man is coming to his senses.

"When you run, they'll follow. No matter how fast they move, they'll eventually catch you and put you down."

"But I don't kill, I only wrestle and incapacitate! I'm not willing to bring back the Roman tradition of killing people square in the middle of the ring just because I'm fighting the Good Doctor!"

The old man is up to his feet now. The chef has pulled her cleaver out of the floor and turns towards the knight slowly, yet menacingly. He keeps turning back to both the chef and the elder, wondering who's going to strike first.

"If you're not going to take these guys out for good, then I will!"

She swings her cleaver at the knight's head for a third time in a row, which once again fails. Not because he dodged the move, but because he pushed the much older guy in front of him, turning the old man into a wrinkly meat shield. The chef seems shocked that she killed him and seemingly freezes in place as the elder becomes a limp sack of meat. Johnathan pushes the body aside and spears the Amazonian chef to the ground, just a couple of feet away from a table. The knight grabs a steak knife from his left and grips it with both hands. He ends up screaming and impaling it into her heart, killing her in the matter of a few seconds. He breathes heavily for a few moments before speaking up to...himself.

"That was the only time I'd waste my time to help you. If you want to stand any sort of chance in this match, then you need to channel me more often. Maybe then you won't be such a fuck up and actually win something once in your life!"

The knight then shakes his head and looks at the carnage and bloodshed before him. He thought that he had a strict code of conduct inside and outside the XWF that prevented him from acting like this. He also believed that he had his emotions well under control and prevented them from taken over his mind. Whatever the case may be, he's in a hard fought battle with himself...

...and he is losing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Every doctor has a few patients that they can't help, whether there's something too advanced for their level of medical care or they somehow manage to completely ruin something involving the patient. 'A slip of the hand' they'll say. 'We cut into the wrong section of the body,' they'll insist 'We were too careless,' they'll apologize. Even with all their understanding of the human body and access to all of these technologies only previously seen in science fiction, they are bound to fuck up at some point of time. Sure, the doctor I'm up against on Saturday, Louis D'Ville, has made very few mistakes, but there's no guarantee that it'll stay that way for that much longer."

The knight turns toward the Cambot, thumb, index, and middle finger extended and pointing at the lens.

"Behind that smile and friendly charade that he puts on before he sends 100,000 volts through your nervous system, there is a man who knows that he can only keep this up for so long before his true colors manage to leak through, much like the voices in my head that have somehow become their own personality. There's more to the mask that we choose to wear, and it's up to nature or one of its creations to find out just what lies underneath. I strive to be the man that finds out who Louis really is behind his conscious."

He smiles disarmingly.

"For now, however, I have a match with him that I need to get out of the way first. He and I have been meaning to have a proper one on one bout for a while now. Unfortunately, a third party has gotten involved both times, back in September and now. Frustrating for me? Kind of. On one hand, me and him don't get to have the fight that was planned out for us in the beginning and the odds that the either of us would get a satisfactory ending have lessened a bit. However, it's also somewhat better for me too, as the champion will have to focus on both challengers while taking most of the damage and many of the pins. You hear that, TJ? Stipulations that benefit one person can also hinder the same man at the same time!"

He chuckles.

"Still, no matter how much I might joke around and act like this isn't a big deal, but it really is. I joke around like this to relieve tension for the big fight, possibly one of the biggest in my entire career. This man is highly skilled, commands an army of men he managed to brainwash into supporting him as a higher power, and is quite possibly one of the most dominant men in the federation. The best I can hope for is to catch him out on a couple of mistakes and pin him when he isn't looking. Still, one can hope to be the one that takes him down. Or at least hope not to be cashed in on the next time they're in a match."

Johnathan looks up at the ceiling.

"I still have a long way to go to get to the top, Doc. Maybe I can get there faster by proving everyone wrong on Saturday."

The knight smiles.

"Well I've been holding out on this for a little too long, let's just hop right on in and see what you have to say. Hopefully with a wit like yours, I'll hear something that will change my insight on the world as I know it."

Doc Louis Said:"I apologize now Mister Knight, this is the second instance in our time here together that our session is crowded with a third party."

"Even though you and I have displayed hubris before, I'll accept your halfhearted apology. Even though we'll probably never have another chance like this one, I'll accept it this time for the sake of getting you to keep your fangs in your mouth."

Doc Holiday Said:"I suppose after you've lost to Gator six or seven times,"

"You too? You're resorting to that as well? I mean, sure, it's valid, but would it kill people to not praise the Union Jack every five minutes? It's getting pretty old and I'm just about sick of it. Here's the thing with Gator, I had some of the best matches in my career-no, my life with that man. With the experiences I've had with that enigma, I've come to expect almost everything from everyone else. Whatever's random and out of place? He's done it and yelled nonsense at me while doing so. Technique? He's done that too. All of my opponents in the XWF have played the role of a teacher at one point or another, you especially. What they've managed to teach me, however, varies by a man's style and strategy. I'm not the insipid dimwit everyone else tries to make me out to be. Give the young cadet a chance and he just might surprise you."

Doc Brown Said:"You've certainly taken it to quite the extreme, as well, Mister Knight. Landing yourself in the hospital after an outburst like that? Why haven't you come to me sooner?"

"I've been busy tightening familial bonds and trying to better myself while saving my money. Not everything can be about you, Doc, no matter how much you tempt people over to your appointments and check ups. Oh wait, you blame it on how I'm usually booked to fight Gator. Again."

He rolls his eyes.

"I think I said enough about the British anti-hero today. Let's just try and steer this into a different direction, okay? How about the little quote of mine you brought up while I still had no idea what the XWF was capable of releasing? You call it confidence, I call it arrogance and idiocy. I've grown a bit the last time you've seen me. I understand that there will always be chaos in this federation, no matter how many knights might appear in this federation and try to assert order and justice here, there will always be a few bad apples that end up making things worse for the people in the company. The best I can hope for while I'm here is to subdue those that harm the villagers and execute when I am left with no other option. So tell me, Doctor, am I really your friend? Or will I be just another pawn that'll go against your regime?"

He chuckles.

"You might be skilled, but I feel that luck is on my side. I might have cost a few people some money before, but I feel like their debts will be paid out in full come LL3. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-27-2015)