Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Are you.... yeah, no.... he's serious... RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-25-2015, 02:06 PM

When you've been in this business and in this company as long as I have and on a relatively consistent basis the way I have, it's fairly easy to get a bit of a chip on your shoulder. It's easy to look at match ups as they are and say 'I can beat him' or 'he'd give me a fight'. It's easy to become complacent and coast through matches and promos as time progresses.

Therein lies the trap.

What so many fail to remember is just as much as you'd like to win, across the ring from you stands another man that'd also like to win. Corvus? No, not him. He's nothing, and he always will be nothing. I'm referring to Mastermind. If there ever was a lesser man than I, that I'd actually be okay with being bested by, it is Mastermind. It's not likely, of course. But still, if it were to happen, and if Mastermind was to pick up the victory, no matter how unlikely it truly is, I would be fine with it. I have watched Mastermind during his year here and he's nothing if not a consummate professional. He takes his victories with grace and then takes his losses on the chin like a grown man.

Short.

But grown.

When so many men and women enter our world and are gone after their first loss, it is men like Mastermind that I respect. Men that will take each loss as a learning experience and carry it over into a win somewhere else. That's what I respect. That's why I'd be completely fine if Mastermind, and not me, walked out of Lethal Lottery III with my Intercontinental title.

That said, Mastermind can shit in one hand and wish in the other, and see which one fills up faster. Breathe deep little man, yes, it is I that will be standing in that ring with you. It is I that will be ready and willing to do whatever it takes to reclaim something I never lost.

There is nothing to fear, Mastermind, but fear itself. Franklin Roosevelt.

How's that for a quote?

I am a mortal man, Mastermind. Just like you. I bleed, just like you. I feel pain just like you. I win, just like you. I lose, just like you.

Truth be told, Mastermind has already lost this match and its not even Thursday. Take a lesson from so many of those that have fallen at my feet before you Mastermind. None of them, whether they actually feared me or not, ever admitted it. You can't go around here admitting that you fear other men. When you do that, it just means you've already admitted to yourself that I'm better than you. You've already admitted to yourself that you probably won't, and what's more, is you probably can't defeat me.

There's no shame in losing to someone that is many times your better, but admitting to the world that you're going to lose is another story altogether. To recap, stop admitting you fear me. It's taking me off my game. I'm not used to it. I'm used to jackasses coming out of the woodwork to call me this and that while masking their fears only for me to get the pure satisfaction of watching them shit bricks right out there in front of me when the realization of who they're facing hits them square on the chin at bell time.

Stop doing that Mastermind. Don't rob me of that satisfaction. Stop robbing me of the pure joy I should have had of watching you talk a big game all week only to come fact to face with the fact that you have no chance when that bell rings.

You make mention of something as if it were a fact that Corvus is no slouch. You mention the fact that he is the Tag Team Champion with Justin Idiot and the fact that he's the Intercontinental Champion. You say that like he ever did one god damn thing to earn either of those things. No. He's a tag team champion because Justin Sane BOUGHT the tag team titles. He's the Intercontinental champion because Justin Sane gave something he never earned to someone else who earned even less. Corvus is, in fact, a slouch. He's a piece of shit that I'm completely intent on injuring. There's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me. Though I'd love to see Shane try. I'd love to see Shane try and stop me from injuring one of his Defiance cock suckers.

But, we all know Shane is a gutless, nutless coward.

“My fear of the unknown is me shitting bricks because the great Sebastian Duke is in this match. I cannot afford to let my fear take over...”

Your words, Mastermind, not mine. What you should have realized by saying this is that you have already allowed your fear of me to take over. I am humbled by the fact that you respect me as much as you do, but make no mistake about it, make no mistake at all... I will not go quietly into the good night until I choose to do so. Sounds completely off topic and irrelevant, right? Wrong. It's completely relevant because you respect me and you fear me. It's completely relevant because I am a destructive force that can't be stopped. Not now. Not ever. I will not go easy on you. I will reclaim what was stolen from me. If you are in my way, Mastermind, I will hurt you too.

It hurts me to have to tell you this, but no matter how much you respect me, it doesn't nullify the fact that you'll never belong in the same ring as I do. You'll never be in my lime light. You'll never be the King of fucking Darkness.

For that matter, neither will Corvus.

Now shit gets real. It's like Mastermind walked the halls and ran into a pest and a bland Australian, whatever that means, to get ideas for what to say to me next. I blame others? I blame others for things they're guilty of. I want others to feel sorry for me? No. Not even a little. I call a spade a spade. I've always been that will and I'll likely never change. If you disagree that Corvus being allowed to cash in on me with something he never earned was justice, then you're even dumber than I thought you were.

Yes, I cashed in on Erebus. The difference between what I did and what Corvus did is the fact that my cash in opportunity was something I earned by winning World War X. Corvus had his opportunity because... he's friends with a guy.

Sounds like that makes sense, right?

Tell me, Mastermind, in your feeble little brain where that is okay. Tell me in what rational frame of mind is that ever going to be okay with anyone. Being a champion in the XWF you do have to be ready for a cash in at any given moment. That much is fact. What I, nor anyone, can be prepared for is a friend of a guy cashing in a briefcase he never earned. Had Justin Sane did the deed himself I would have been okay with that. I would have gone to take it back, but I would have been okay with that. Regardless of whether or not I feel Sane deserved to even have that case is irrelevant. The fact is that he had it. He had the right to cash in. Corvus did not.

A result of that sees Corvus walking around some dark alley with my Intercontinental title. A result of which is going to see me hurt Corvus badly. A result of that sees the King of Darkness once again becoming Intercontinental champion.

What's worse than all of this? Justin Sane set his own friend up for failure. Sane wants the Intercontinental title but he knew when the sides were squared up, Duke versus Sane in a rematch, that belt was coming back to me anyway. So he chose to live vicariously through Corvus and celebrate an Intercontinental title victory that way. Why? Because its a lot easier to celebrate a false victory than agonize in defeat. The title belongs to me and anyone that disputes that is fooling themselves.

Do I know this is a triple threat match? Are you seriously as stupid as you sound Mastermind? Of course I know its a triple threat you fucking half pint midget! Let me spell it out for you. Between you and I, it's not personal. Between Corvus and I? It's very personal. It's very fucking personal indeed. I'm telling you to stay the hell out of my way because I don't want to hurt you. I do not want to hurt you Mastermind. Do you understand anything I'm saying? Or do you just hear words and make up your own meaning? I'm telling you to stay the fuck out of my way because I am going to bring physical harm to Corvus. I'm going to hurt him badly and if you stand in my way, I will do the same to you and there's not a fucking thing you or anyone else can do to stop me. Seriously, I can draw you a map if you need me to.

Fuck it. Fuck you. Have some illustrations since you can't hear warnings too well.

[Image: LYTchh7.jpg]

Only Corvus gets hurt.

[Image: 4laAPiX.jpg]

Mastermind gets hurt, too.

[Image: kraQqJA.jpg]

Mastermind safe.

[Image: 8RPRQOl.jpg]

Mastermind unsafe.

[Image: 9bB0ffC.jpg]

Mastermind out of sight, out of mind.

[Image: jBxGC2M.jpg]

Mastermind, in sight and out of his mind.

Do you understand now? Do you hear what I'm saying this time? Stay the fuck out of my personal business until Corvus is twisted up like a mother fucking pretzel and sent packing.

Remember, Sebastian Duke is greater than Mastermind.

Always.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Iris Oppenheimer (03-28-2015), Ozymandias (03-26-2015)