Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
A new friend, but not Sane or raYne, because fuck those guys
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2015, 06:13 PM

Frodo pushes into the Doctor's office to find the Doctor sitting behind his desk smoking a cigar.

Hello, Violator. How are you?

"I'm lost, Doc. I just witnessed something horrible. Something I never thought I'd see."

What was that, Violator?

"My ex-wife, Gwen, blew her brains out all over my front steps. I watched her die. And watched as they loaded her corpse into the back of the van and toted her away."

The Doctor takes a puff of the cigar and blows a plume into the air, taking in the words of the Violator before speaking.

That is a tragedy. Do you know why she did it?

"I don't. Maybe she watched a raYne promo."

Was that a joke, Violator?

"A little yeah. I'm high, Doc. I haven't been sober in almost a year, but I amped up, my dosage since Gwen's suicide."

Understandable. Now, what is it that the Doctor can do for you, my friend?

'Can you make me forget? Make it hurt less?"

No. I need you to feel the hurt. Let it drive you.

"But I don't wanna!"

You will. Now, I have need of your assistance, Violator.

"Whatchu need?"

There is a soul in need of our aid. I need you to go and fetch this person. Bring them here, allow The Prophet and I to baptize them in our ways.

"Fine. Where can I find them?"

Head south, I will send you the address later. You will know the soul when you see them.

The Violator turns and leaves the room. He gets into the Asylum van and heads out, fuck using his car for this fetching. What if the other person shits in his car, or pisses? What if the person smells like ass? No way will they be fucking up his car. Nigga's a classic Yanko Camaro. Fuck if you think Midge gonna let some smelly ass nigga fuck that up. I mean, it's a pretty sweet ride and all. Nigga had it gone over, had it painted, the interiors redone, and all that ish. It's nicer than your girlfriend's pussy, that's a fact.

So, the Hobbit drives south, until he gets the address from Doc. He knows this place. South, and to Florida. Jacksonville, Florida. The radio plays along as Frodo makes his way there, not a far drive. The Doctor was always close to where his people need him. The Hobbit pulls up to the address. He stops, and he looks. It appears no one is home, and yet, he knows he must get this person. So he waits. Inside, because fuck if he's gonna wait outside like some kind of poor person. No, he makes his way to the back, and finds an unlocked window, and slithers in.

Frodo makes his way into the kitchen to make a sandwich while he waits. Nutrition, effe tee dub. He eats and waits. The door opens, and someone comes in. Frodo drops the sandwich on the floor, and rushes over to the person. He grabs a blanket and throws it over them. In their confusion he is able to tape them up, and throw a pillow case over their head. The Hobbit forces the body into the van, and drives back to meet the Doctor. The person in the back is grunting, and fighting to get free. Frodo throws a bottle of water at them, and they stop moving. He pulls out his phone, and calls the Doctor.

"Hey, Doc, listen, I think I killed em."

I do not believe you did, it will be fine. If you did, we will deal with them when you arrive.

The line goes dead, and the Hobbit drives on. He arrives at the office, and parks the van. The door of the van opens, and Scarecrow and Ryback unload the passenger, and bring them to the Chapel the Doctor had converted. The Violator makes his way to the office to let the Doctor know he had returned. He finds the Doctor sitting in the room smoking.

Violator, would you like a cigar?

"Nah, I don't smoke tobacco. Shit's bad for you."

The Violator and Doctor exchange a look and a shrug. The man who does all kinds of drugs, refuses to smoke tobacco. Whatever. The two of them head into the chapel where they see the members of the Asylum sitting neatly in pews waiting, as a single initiate sat in a chair, a bag over their head. The frame of the body masked beneath the cloak. The Doctor walks over to the pulpit, and the Violator moves besides the body.

[whiite]Children of the Higher Power! Allow me to welcome you here. We will be adding a new face to our ranks. A new fighter. A person who dominates the opposition. Through the work of our dear brother Violator we have reached this soul, and save them. Violator, unveil the person![/white]

The Violator removes the hood revealing a mass of blonde hair and anger. He throws the Cloak off, and the full body of the girl is revealed. She is blonde, and slender. Young, and muscular.

Mandii Rider. Do you know why you're here?

Frodo mentioned something about an Asylum to me. I assume I'm here for the meeting. He promised me cookies.

'After, cutie."

She shoots him a dirty look. Frodo's heart melts at the sight of her face.

You are being initiated into the Asylum. Do you promise to uphold our values, and follow in the teachings of the Higher Power?

If it gets me untied, yes.

"Then arise, Mandii. And join us under your new name."

The Temptress. Arise, Temptress. And join the other brothers and sisters.

The Hobbit unties Mandii, and she rises to her feet, and punches Frodo in the stomach before taking a seat at the pews. As he begins to upright himself, he notices Aaron Underwood in the back of the church.

"Oh, not this mother fucker. OUT! YOU! OUT!"

The Violator storms to where Underwood is sitting, and pulls him to the exit before throwing him from the church. He then slams the door shut, and turns back to face the Higher Power.

Violator, why did you do that?

"Fuck that guy. Fuck him like he was in Defiance."

"So, Reeve, this is it. The last time I'm going to address you. Looks like you've gone silent. You still crying about me not liking the Cure? You limp dick bitch. Oh, and just an FYI, because it seemed like me mentioning Stephen Malkmus threw you through a loop in your rage, Stephen Malkmus is the singer for Pavement. Has nothing to do with the Cure; except when I said I hated the Cure almost as much as I hate Pavement. Fucking sock puppet jerking . You're so high up on the Cure, and the 80's that you didn't even know there wasn't a Stephen Malkmus in the band? You fucking chicken Nugget piece of shit. Yes, I called you a chicken Nugget. Deal with it, cock sucker. Or, you know, run away and cry again. Whichever. Dedicate this next match to Mandii Rider, to Callaway, to Bon Jovi for all the fuck I care. You still won't win. You never win. And you won't break that chain with me, bitch boy. The only thing you'll break with me is your goddamned jaw. Pussy. What kind of pussy man gets his jaw broken anyway? Gordon, or whatever he's calling himself.

And after I get down stomping your pussy ass back to Oklahoma, I'ma rape Martyr in the ass. Without lube. You know why? BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN. After ripping you a new asshole, I will proclaim myself fucking king of your goddamn Castle. Your house, will be my house. And you will be my goddamn slave, bitch. You fucksack you. After I rape Martyr, and make myself the king of your fucking house, I'ma use Martyr's head to clean my fucking toilet. After bingeing on Taco Bell, so it'll be nice and dirty for her fucking monkey face. And she better not think to turn and face me when I ass fuck the ho. I don't want to lose my hard on, so it'll have to be from behind. Yeah, I'm telling you the exact position that I'ma rape her in. And I'll tell you, it'll be fast and hard thrusts into her ass. She'll cry, and bleed, and probably shit herself when I get done. You like that, shit boy? She'll be making another you in her pants.

Or Justin Sane, it'll probably be another Justin Sane in her pants. You know, because he's utter shit as well. Hell, Reeve Gordon might actually be better than Justin Sane, because Reeve Gordon, for all his faults, actually shows up to his matches. Unlike Sane. Also, Reeve, I know Shelby was supposed to fight Jack Hoff, but I'm not confused you weren't Jack Hoff in a mask. With how fucking similar you two were, and how he had a hard on for Shelby and me, just like you. What I do know is that it's a good thing you've not spoken more this week, I didn't have to kill myself. So, I'm about done talking to you. After this next sentence, I'm done. Fuck you, I'ma fuck you up in the ring, and destroy you with the lolnope. Fuck it, I'm done.

Back to Justin Sane, and his group of useless shits. So, CorVus is back to being a mute, which is fine, because I'd hate to watch as Mastermind destroys CorVus for being a limp dick . By hate, I mean, I'd hate to watch it unless I'm allowed to laugh my ass off. If I have to watch and sit still, I'd hate it. Almost as much I hated trying to sit still while Mastermind made the bridge for Duke to get over his massive bleeding cunt. Good times, M. Good times. Fuck Maria.

The rest of Defiance, enjoy the way your titles are falling to the wayside, it makes me laugh harder than watching an epileptic try and roller skate in a rave. That shit is fucking hilarious. And did you see? We added a new member to the Asylum. One who won't be losing to you anytime soon. You like it? Mandii fucking Rider, the girl who dropped Azrael on his ass. Twice. She's joining us, and that'll just be another nail in your coffin. She can beat Gator as well, since we know he wants to be Azrael, he can lose to her like Az did.

Fuck you guys, Defiance. Fuck you. And fuck you TJ Wallace. Katie's been crying and throwing up like crazy. Thanks for making her eggo preggo.

Also, fuck you McBride just for existing."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (03-28-2015), Unknown Soldier (03-27-2015)