Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
The Lost Souls vs, Scully & Maverick Prt 2
The Fallen Angel

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2015, 02:16 AM

The Scene once again opens up just outside The Lost Souls Tour bus, we see Mr. Leads approach the bus door and he knocks on it, after a few seconds the door opens up and standing there is Vaine, she looks down at Mr. Leads and his camera crew, Leads steps back as she comes walking down the bus steps checking out the Camera crew and Mr. Leads she then step aside and motions Leads and his camera crew to go up the stairs. Mr. Leads and the camera crew walk up the bus stairs followed by Vaine who closes the bus door behind her, the scene fades to black then the scene come back and you see Mr. Leads wearing a black silk shirt and red tie sitting in a black chair that looks like a leather lazy boy, on either side of him there is a masked figure it almost looks as if they are making sure Mr. Leads doesn’t leave, the camera then pans out and we see The Fallen Angel.

TFA: Well if it isn’t my old friends Mr. Leads how long has it been sense we last spoke and saw each other. Ah Yes I believe it was back at my home in New Orleans where I fed Oni’s little brother to me pets.

What brings you here Mr. Leads. Did Scythe once again recruit you to do are promos and interviews?

Leads: Y..yy…Yes Mr. Blood……he…..he…did.

TFA: I’m sorry Mr. Leads am I scaring you?

Leads: No…..No………Yes you are. You have your masked goons keeping here against my will.

The Fallen Angel looks at Leads as he gets an evil grin over his lips; He then waves his two men off. The Two men back away out of the view of the camera. Leads seem to calm down a little bit, regaining his wits and losing his red tie clearing his throat.

Leads: Thank you Mr. Blood I feel less pressed to stay now.

TFA: You’re welcome Mr. Leads I did not mean to make you feel like I was forcing you stay, you known you have also been like family to us.

Leads: Yes Mr. Blood I know that you mean well and that you feel I’m a part of your family, but sometimes you tend to be a little host aggressive.

TFA: Leads you can just call me Chris.

Leads: Very well I’ll call you Chris then.

Chris I just had an interview with your brother before I came in here. He directed me to ask you more question about your match with Maverick and The Scully.

TFA: Very well then Mr. Leads go ahead and your questions.

Mr. Leads looks over to a bottle of water that has been place on a table next to him, he opens it up and takes a sip of water, and then he places it back on the table and sits back in his chair and looks at The Fallen Angel.

Leads: Chris how do you feel about being put in a Tables, Ladders, and chairs match, which is a #1 Contenders Match for the Tag Team Tittles.

TFA: Well Mr. Leads I’m actually surprise that My Brother and I have been given that match, but I’m sure as hell not going to complain about it.

The way I see it Mr. Leads my brother and I are the team of the future here in the XWF, and that Management has made the right choice.

Leads: It looks as if SAM the man that was Oni partner is already bitching and complaining as well as talking trash on The Lost Souls for being chosen for this match over him. How do you feel about that.

TFA: There isn’t enough fucks, I could give on how I feel about what SAM the Bag man says about The Lost Souls getting a #1 contenders match for the XWF tag team titles over him.

What he needs to do is worry about the 8 men he’ll be facing in his match, and not to mention he is a Singles wrestler so why he is even bitching about my brother and I is beyond me. He beat us and he still isn’t happy, but to be totally honest I don’t even know how the hell he did it the count seem a little fast to me.

Leads: Are you saying you feel the match was fixed?

TFA: Now…now Mr. Leads there is no reason for that, making assumptions will get you nowhere in life. SAM should shut the hell up and be happy he won.

Yes that was not the way Scythe and I wanted that match to have ended but SAM for that night and that Night only was the better man, and the way I see it The Lost Souls are done with that piece of shit.

Leads: What will you do if he doesn’t take to kindly to what you just said and he once again challenges you? What will you say to him?

TFA: He can challenge me all he wants, but the answers will be no my brother and I have more important things to deal with beside his sad ass at the moment.

Mr. Leads takes another drink from his water and once again places the battle back on the table, as he wipes his forehead, and loosens his ties again undoing the top button, letting out a sigh of relief.

Leads: Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

TFA: No Mr. Leads is actually quite cool in here. So it must be you William.

Leads: Yeah it must be, because you look fine, I must be coming down with something or it was the Indian food I ate before coming here.

Chris, Your brother says that the match you will be having at Lethal Lottery 3 is only your first step of a much larger goal. What goal is he talking about?

TFA: Yes William it is the first step of a much larger goal. What that goal is I’m sure Scythe has told you it is currently not of your Concern, we will let you know when it is the time for you to know. Now let us move on.

Leads: Do you feel that Scully The and his partner Maverick are going to be a threat to you and your brother?

TFA: Do I see them as a threat? No William I do not see them as a threat I only see them as a road block or obstacle that my brother and I will have to overcome to get what we truly want.

Leads: Let me guess what you truly want is part of your much larger goal you and your brother refuse to let me in on or know about?

TFA: Oh know William it’s not that we don’t want you to know what it is, it is just something we don’t care to share with the world of XWF at the moment.

Leads: Fine!

TFA: You seem to be getting a little angry William is everything alright?

Leads: No!! I’m sick and tired of getting the run around from you and your Fucking brother. I’ve been your damn Interviewer for over 5 years now and I can never get a straight fucking answers out of you two fucks and it is about time for this goddamn interview to be over!!!

William Leads rips the mic off his collar and stands up and gets ready to leave as he starts to feel woozy and he starts to lose his balance, he goes to catch himself with his hand landing on the table, but the table gives and he slams to the floor with a moan.

TFA: NOW THAT’S THE WILLIAM I REMEMBER!!! You see my old and most dear friend I told you we would let you know are goal when the time was right and as for you the time is right now, but I will only speak high enough that you can only hear it.

The Fallen Angel kneels down and whispers something into William’s ear, then he grabs Leads’ head and left it forcing him to look at someone.

Leads: ~weakly~ But…..Your dea……………

Leads passes out as the Camera Crew drops the camera and start to run off and out of the bus when they are gone the Camera is lifted up and brought to Chris’s face.

TFA: Maverick and Scully The get ready for one of, if not thee hardest match of your lives, because soon you will be lost in darkness and all your current dreams for a shot at the World Tag Team Titles will be lost and taken from you.

Maverick and Scully you’ll need to bring all you got, because the Lost Souls will bringing everything we have and I mean everything.

Get ready to be purified in Pain!!

Then scene fades to black as the burning words The Lost Souls appear on the screen.

[Image: foPhkX0.gif]
Edit