Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
No, NOCMM, No! It's not the Mastermind Fallacy! I'm just not funny and my jokes suck!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-24-2015, 04:44 PM

NOCMM: Well excuse me, princess. I didn't realize I had to know every single quirk of every single useless rookie. It's a shit part of the job. So apparently I mistook Karl Cross's unfunny shit joke as something that he actually thought. Well okay. Karl Cross makes shit jokes. So he's still like Mastermind in that regard isn't he? They're shit joke twins who would suck each other's cocks if they didn't both believe incest was wrong.

NOCMM grabs a cookie and smashes it because he hates fatty foods.

NOCMM: Then the had the audacity to say I had sex with a transgendered person? The fuck? So the dude is so gay he doesn't know what a woman looks like? He's misogynistic enough to believe a biological woman was some type of hellspawn? Or maybe that was another of his shit jokes where he implies a perfectly natural and innocent woman is some kind of man beast for absolutely no reason at all. He's going to hell for that. It doesn't matter if that was a shit joke or straight up misogyny, he will go to hell for that. It is definitely against God's will.

NOCMM grabs a woman and starts fucking her.

NOCMM: Seven months ago Karl Cross went to a laboratory of some kind. It's obvious now why. He thinks he can find a way to use science and undermine God. God isn't affected by science Karl. He will beat you on Saturday and there isn't a test tube or experiment that can save you. Give yourself 10 arms. God will give himself 20. Give yourself spider powers and GOD WILL SWAT YOU like the insect you are.

NOCMM fucks the bitch even harder.

NOCMM: It's not in the Bible, but that doesn't make this false. God is science. God created you to kill you. If you think science will help you Karl your rookie ass has another thing coming. Fags like you have been trying to undermine God for centuries, but just like Galileo and Madame Currie you will die. The only constants in life are God and his wrath.

NOCMM fucks the biological cisgendered female who is super sexy (and if you think otherwise you're into fat chicks or gay) as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post