Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Why Rayne should judt stop talking and kill himself.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-24-2015, 09:26 PM

He exists. Simple enough, right? Well, good. That's reason one. Through 1000. Another reason is because instead of spouting anything relevant to anything going on in the world, he decides to make up new friends and rage about shit from a year ago. Oh me oh my, how can I combat his antiquated attacks assisted by names no one gave a shit about before, and no one gives a shit about now? Oh yeah, by naming another reason he should shut the fuck up and kill himself. He's a weak pussy who is doing fuck all to prepare for the ass kicking he's about to endure. He's too stupid to understand the name of the game, and he's too stupid to put up a fight. And that leads me to reason number, who gives a fuck, he likes to cry about how people don't like the Cure. But claim the cure is real music. And put Mc Chris down, and I'm not even sure where Mc Chris comes into play. Not at all. You guys at home know who likes the Cure? Whiny emo who cry because someone online doesn't respond to them, or because someone online called the Cure . Hey, I described raYne almost perfectly. Do I get a cookie?

And after I pin raYne in the ring, I want Madison to come down and take that useless title from him. Because fuck raYne for ruining that title by connecting it to himself. So, word that to your gram gram, ya . Who the fuck pretends to be Eminem anyway? Is Eminem really that hip and cool? That's who we want people to be now? Are we back travelling to 1999 now? Oh, let's pretend it's hip to bleach our hair, put on white T-shirts and rep Detroit. Ok, well, fuck, pretend to do this shit. Jesus Christ, you are stuck in the past so much so that it hurts. Which says a lot, since my favorite stuff to do is watch reruns of 80's and 90's TV shows. Fuck you, raYne, Reeve, Jimminy Cricket. Fuck you. I do not want to have to deal with anymore of your shit. Fuck. Why do you persist in talking and repeating the same shit over and over again? And I don't mean in the sense of your trash game is weak, I mean in the sense that you literally would have nothing to talk about if you didn't bring up me fucking with Gilly every 3 seconds.

And you have the audacity to claim I'm ducking you. Nigga, I ain't ducking you. You've been gone for like 6 months! No one is ducking shit, you've just not been around. And even when you were here last, you weren't around long enough for a match. You don't stick around for matches, you stick around to fuck up the place, then you leave because you realize no one, and I mean literally no one, wants you here. See, raYne, that's the difference between you and me. I stick around, and I work. You? You tuck tail and hide behind a fake case of Schizophrenia. You're a sad pile of shit that should have been flushed a long time ago. Jesus, dude, my ex wife shot herself in front of me this week, and that's not the most depressing part of my week. No, having to deal with you is. Thanks for making the suicide of a woman I love seem so trivial. I really appreciate being too busy trying to find ways to burn my eyes out and destroy my hearing to care that the mother of my son died on my front fucking steps.

I really don't understand your last promo, not at all. Except that you've somehow confused Eminem for the Rock, and confused them both with some sort of mentally kid from Oklahoma. Like for real, you're getting all of these pretend characters in your head mixed up. Dude, stop acting like you've got multiple personality disorder, and just admit that you're some massive pussy that needs to invent friends in order to have any. You're that middle school kid who claims to have a girlfriend in Canada. Congrats kid, make the same jokes Peter made a year ago. About the incest with Swagmire. You're so fucking cool and hip. You cookie cutter mother fucker. Until you figure out who you want me to speak to, go fuck yourself. Oh, and remember this, Robert Smith is just a fatter less straight version of Boy George, with less success. So go cry yourself to sleep while you jerk your tiny little pickle to thoughts of Peter Gabrielle taking a shit."

Frodo is sitting on his sofa, in utter shock. He's lit the pipe and begun to inhale its Cracky innards. The TV is off, and Frodo is staring into space. Not sure how to process the events that had transpired before him.

Quote:She then pulled out a pistol, put it to her head, and pulled the trigger. Blood and brains flew out. Frodo pulled out his phone and called 911. The ambulance arrived really quickly, and took her away.

Crack walks into room and sits down next to Frodo. They just sit in silence, and smoke together. Not saying a word. Sarah walks in the front door and looks at them. Unaware of the day's events.

"Goddammit, babe. Why is there blood on the steps, again? Did you have Luca and Harrison over? Did Harrison maul someone?"

"Yeah, not at all."

Frodo gets to his feet and leaves the room.

"What happened?"

"He watched as Gwen shot herself. On the front steps."

"Oh, shit."

She rushes after Frodo where she finds him sitting on their bed crying. She walked over, sat down next to him, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Crack told me what happened. Are you ok?"

'I lost someone I'd spent most of my life with. She came to me and wanted me to fuck her. I told her I couldn't do it, and she shot herself. She was wearing the ring I gave her when we first got engaged. I wonder if she'd have done it if I slept with her."

"Do you know why she did it?"

"No. Not in the least. I wish I did. Maybe Joey knows why. Fuck, I haven't even contacted the school to let him know yet."

"Does Katie know?"

"I haven't spoken to her to tell her. I just wanna be alone."

Sarah got up and left the room, leaving Frodo to sit on the bed by himself once more. She walked outside and called Katie.

"Hey, mom. What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm out buying a new car."

"Almost done?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I need you to go pick up Joey from school. Like right now. Bring him here."

"Why?"

"Gwen's dead. She shot herself in front of your dad."

"Jesus."

"Yeah."

Sarah and Katie hung up the phone, and Sarah sat back on the couch waiting. Eventually Joeseph-Gordon came running into the house, and straight towards Frodo's bedroom.

"She's dead, Dad?"

"Yeah, kid. Your mom's gone. I don't know what happened. I really wish I did."

Both father and son cried, and in what feels like forever, they shared a hug.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post