Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
'Cain' - No Leaf Clover(Rp 2)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-22-2015, 03:56 AM

His living room was extravagant. Cain sat there in the lavishly decorated fifteen by fifteen room, his brown, red flecked pupils focused on the sixty five inch TV. The couch which he sat upon was made of the most expensive black leather, and had end tables at both sides with Japanese lanterns.

The windows were large and made of stained glass, the designs depicting the many battles of the Messiah of Pain as he impaled, beheaded, disemboweled, and strangled his victims. They cast a red glow on the room as we see a young Asian girl on her knees between his legs, her head bobbing slowly. She was dressed in a private school outfit, her hair up in a ponytail.

The camera caught a flash of her white panties and we heard her gagging as Cain forcefully held her head down on his monsterhood. She struggled forcefully, and tears flowed down her cheeks. The poor girl was no more than seventeen, yet she was gagging on demon cock like a pro.

Cain sighed as his muscles relaxed and let the girl go. She looked up at him, but ya know, her big brown eyes were strange. It was as if she was there physically, yet her mind? It was blank. However, she spoke.

"The royal penis is clean, your highness."

A slight incline of Cain's chin and a pat on the head as he buckled his belt and zipped his pants.

"It better fucking be, you whore. If I find one fucking white stain on my armani slacks, your parents will have to identify your body. Capisce?"

She nodded her head timidly and wiped her small mouth with a small handkerchief with the monogram "C.A.". He turned his back on the young girl and moved over to the stained glass window. One in particular, actually. This one was a depiction of the Messiah of Pain ripping Sacriledge, that fucking imposter, into shreds. He smirked, the blood red light coursing through the glass accenting his features brilliantly. It made him look evil. It should though, because this man was.

He felt her eyes upon him as she was still standing there and turned, staring at the terrified young girl.

"What?"

Her nose scrunched up and she narrowed her eyes.

"Ummm...what about my money?"

He looked at her with a look only the devil himself could appreciate. She, being a filthy Vietnamese whore, did not back down. She just stood there, waiting. Cain answered her, nonetheless.

"Listen. You don't get actual cash. No, "sugar", your payment is your life being intact. Now leave my sight, slut. I've no use for you anymore."

How DARE she actually assume that a man like Cain Arkham should have to pay for sexual favors. HE was the Messiah of Pain. HE was the reaper's own personal hitman, set upon this Earth to deliver their souls unto him. His back turned to her, he stared into the stained glass depicting his artwork.

Still, she stood there. At seventeen years old, Soon Yi Fook had sucked many a cock and amassed a small fortune. She quivered a bit though. Something weird was happening, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Ummmm....we had an agreement, mother fucker! Hundred dollars, I suck your dick! Now give....give me..."

Pens began to levitate off of the end table and curtains began to sway. Her brown eyes darted back and forth at the phenomenon, however, she still wanted her money. She needed it.

"....my....money..."

She couldn't move. The old fashioned pens turned in midair and turned their sharp tips toward the young woman. Cain turned around slowly, and Soon Yi was treated to a frightening vision. His grin shone in the darkness, canines sharp and gleaming, his long black hair swaying in non-existant wind. His eyes appeared as doorways into hell...she was frozen in fear.

"I told you to leave, chink. I've no use of you anymore. Didn't I just fucking tell you that your life was payment for your services?! Yes. I did. Like everyone else, however, you just refuse to listen when a fucking GOD addresses you. Now lowly whore..." his eyes flashed especially bright. "...you die."

She couldn't even manage a scream as this monster stood there, hands clasped behind his back at his waist. Without moving, Cain seemingly commanded those antique pens forward. He willed them forward and as they pierced her flesh, he laughed a low, throaty laugh. The first of five pens pierced the prostitute's left thigh, causing her knee to buckle. The next pen pierced her right shoulder, blood splattering the Messiah of Pain's shoes. Three and four pierced her eyes, but the fifth ripped into her jugular. Cain felt the warm blood cover him but unlike normal beings, he loved it.

Suddenly, and quite surprisingly, he looked straight into the camera. Covered in blood, he was a sight to see...a true monster. He slicked his hair back with the blood, pulling a comb forth to comb it. Yes, he was grooming.

"I'm sorry, Vincent. As you can see, I have been busy."

He laughed, replacing his comb.

"This young woman right here...well, her name is Soon Yi Fook. Ya know, she was a beautiful woman. From the taste of her blood, I can tell that she was once a straight a student, pushed by her parents to bust her often fucked ass only to end up as a high dollar prostitute."

He stared into the camera for a long, awkward time. You could feel the chills running down your spine, and you should. It was his power, and his precense reaching it's icey cold fingers out to grasp your soul. Cain nodded his head knowingly.

"I know what you're thinking, Vincent. You're thinking that young Miss Fook's shortcomings have nothing to do with you. But you see, Vincent, her short comings have everything to do with you, and what is going to happen in our match."

"Think about it, Vincent Lane. Imagine it. You have busted your ass here in the land of Xtreme and you have come a long, long way. Hell, I've seen you with my own two eyes, going out there each and every night, leaving it in the ring. Most times, Vincent, the opponent is normal and you have an escape plan. But at Lethal Lottery, Vincent, there is no escape."

He reached into his pocket, retrieving a lighter and what appears to be a pack of Marlboro reds. As he walked over to his leather sofa, he lit one of the cancer sticks.

"No escape from the Cain who DOES show up. Trust you me Vincent, the Cain you face in that cage at Lethal Lottery is not the one you want to take lightly. This Cain, the one you see before you, he is the man who faced Sebastian Duke with no fear. The man who faced off against Eli James with no remorse for a "god fearing man". Of course, you still have your contrived bullet points. However...well, let me remind you of your erroneous statement."

Loverboy Vinnie Lane Said:Man, listen… it’s no coincidence that you had to go and dig up that match with Tommy Gunn for this little experiment in stepping up to a megastar. That’s the last time you did anything, man. You won a match against a mid-tier talent for a mid-tier title that doesn’t even exist anymore. Even the people who held that title barely exist anymore. Batman Parsh is long gone. Hysteria is gone. Gunn might as well be gone… and so is that version of Cain.

"Really? I mean, you must have not done your research. My win-loss record as of late has been stellar, and one of the biggest wins in my career was over that womanizer Aidan Collins. Oh shit, "dude"..." Air quotes. "...mother fucker was on fire. He was knocking the moles down the moment they popped up from their holes. Then..." He laughed, puffing his cigarette. "...THEN, along came the big bad wolf to put him down! Now the mother fucker is non existant. Do you know why?"

Cain sniffed the air like a predator.

"Fear."

"I smell it on you as well, Vincent. Don't try to deny it. You may not fear me, but maybe you fear the possibility that maybe, JUST MAYBE, losing the Hart Championship a week after you've won it. You KNOW I can beat you. If you deny that, you really are a fucking idiot."

"You see, Vincent, you never were my "big fish." Oh no. In fact, I see you as an animal whom roams the land and not the sea. I can smell the fear on you like a little white rabbit, boy. At Lethal Lottery you will understand EXACTLY what I am talking about when I sink my teeth into you and you scream out in agony. You fail like this worthless whore did in life."

"Because Vinnie? You ARE the little white bunny...and..."

Slight hesitation.

"...I'm the big bad wolf. You WILL fear me."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post