Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Bow Down! (US Title/Gauntlet - RP 6)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2013, 10:05 AM

The XWF cameras are deep in the interior of Wembley Stadium in London. The cameras enter through the Gauntlet City entrance way. All is dark, except for lit torches that are secured to each of the ring posts.

As the camera moves in a little closer.

And closer.

A dark figure emerges amid the flickering flames.

Sebastian Duke.

He sits in his throne in the center of the ring. His arms rested on the rests of the throne. His eyes reflect the flames of the torches. Quite fitting for the occasion as Sebastian Duke has the fire, the will, and the desire to succeed burning deep within him.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What you see before your very eyes at this moment, is the future. I give all of you a glimpse of your future. The future you see is of the Angel of Darkness reigning supreme over all of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

"BEHOLD THE KING! The King of Darkness! In just over 30 hours from now, the XWF goes to war. Every last man on the roster goes toe to toe in order to be crowned King.

"The truth of the task at hand is quite simple and easy to digest. You have your commoner rookies. You have your peons with a little name recognition. You have the Kings knights, men like Flynn and Mystery. Then of course, the Supreme being. The ruler of all souls. The King of Darkness. Sebastian Duke.

"So, I take this moment to welcome all of you into my...

"Kingdom of Darkness...

"When I am King, I will treat you all fairly, unless you cross me. I warn you though. Do not cross me, as I will unleash hell upon you with the full weight of my Kingdom.

"You've all heard every last member of the XWF roster weigh in and spout off at the mouth, all amounting to nothing more then a steaming pile of dog shit.

"Speaking of dog shit, here's looking at you Mister Mystery. Ladies and gentlemen, this man, if you want to call him a man, has unleashed his own hell upon the XWF... by word of mouth.

"For a man that hides behind a mask in fear of getting it smashed by Sebastian Duke, or even my boy John Madison, he sure does talk a lot, doesn't he?

"Here is a man that brags about victory anytime he mentions my name. A victory I need to continue to remind him, took three men to accomplish. Not one. Not two. But three.

"That would suggest I'm 3x Better then Mister Mystery. Of course, we all know he already knows that. He'd like to have us all think that I'm somehow bitter about that loss. The fact of the matter is it only shows my superiority over him. Taking three men and a syringe to defeat one Sebastian Duke only re-enforces what is already known, Mystery.

"On your best day, on your best fucking day, you couldn't get the job done by yourself. Talk all the shit you want, Feder! The day is coming! The day when you stand face to face with me and I do what I do to everyone. Put them down like rabid little dogs!

"Tell me, Mystery. If you stop to fast, does Peter Boomhauers head get stuck up your ass? Christ! That man is so far up your ass these days, that we may have to have NAZI surgically remove him. I'm sure he tastes whatever you had to eat every day of the week. Aren't you tired of carrying his fat ass every God damned week!? I mean, we all know, without you around, he couldn't beat himself out of a wet paper bag!

"I'd almost feel bad having to kick his ass! I said almost. In fact I'm sure its a crime to beat the living hell out of mentally challenged. Oh, but I'll still do it. Make no mistake about that. I'll do what everyone else does around here. Defeat you. Embarrass you.

"The self proclaimed King of the XWF! Hell, you're not even the King of your own home! Peter Boomhauer, just do yourself a favor. Don't come to Gauntlet City. Turn around. Run your fat ass home. Never look back. Because you, my fat mentally challenged friend, just are not good enough.

"Run, Boomhauer. Take Macbeth with you! Two men without a snowballs chance in hell of leaving London with the crown.

"To be perfectly honest, I know nothing about you, Chris Macbeth. So, I did look at some of your bullshit promos and discovered on thing. You're a man without a hope or a prayer.

"You're a little fish in sea of large, circling, blood thirsty sharks. You just happen to be hearing the voice of the most ruthless, blood thirsty shark in that sea. Like Boomhauer, just stay home. Live to fight another day.

"Speaking of living to fight another day, that sounds a lot like my Black Circle mate, John Madison. The man has made a career of backstabbing everyone he's ever met.

"He'd dare not to cross me though. See, there are those that have crossed Sebastian Duke in the past. You can find them all in graveyards all over the world.

"John plans to win the crown and place it on Shane 's head. I wish I could echo that sentiment, but I can't. When I'm King, John Madison, you will bow at my feet like the piss-on you are!

"Some might suggest that if Shane was handed the crown, that it would be good for the entirety of the Black Circle. That may very well be true indeed, but the fact remains, I'm not about to allow someone else to reign supreme over me. Not for the Black Circle. Not for John Madison. Not for Shane . I'm out for me. Number one. Numero uno. The King of Darkness, Sebastian Duke will rule over the XWF with an iron fist!

"I suspect, John, that Shane may pull some strings and have you placed at or near the end. I'll expect you to do the job like the good little soldier that you are. If you don't, I'm likely to end you. And end you for good!

"Speaking of good little soldiers, we have the Unknown out there running around smoking his goat meth, drinking blood and whatever else he does when he's not in the ring.

"I'd love to gloat about defeating Soldier, but I won't.

"The fact is the man that schooled Sebastian Duke at the beginning of my XWF run, just got put down! How does it feel, Soldier? How does it feel for you when the student surpasses the teacher?

"What? I said I wouldn't gloat! I didn't say I wouldn't talk about it. I'll admit it. Pinning Unknown Soldier was like throwing a monkey of my back. Some might think its not a big deal. Let me be the one to tell you, if you've never faced him, you'll never know how big it really is to defeat him until you do.

"There is a reason he's never been pinned. Until now anyway. He's small. He's not all there. That said, he's been my toughest opponent to date. He is hand down, the toughest man I've ever faced.

"He has this undying will that burns deep inside to keep going even when his body wants to quit and give up. He just doesn't quit.

"Its safe to say that I respect Unknown Soldiers ability. That should say a lot because I don't really respect anybody. Soldier, let me tell you now not to take my respect for you as a sign of weakness. One thing I'd love is to not only defeat you once, but to defeat you again, and again, and again.

"Speaking if people I respect, as I said, its a short list. Not on that list is Mark Flynn. Lets all face it shall we? Respecting Mark Flynn would be like scraping dog shit off the bottom of your shoe and holding a memorial service.

"Exactly the point. It doesn't make sense. Mark Flynn is a man that makes a living beating people down verbally. What he has yet to discover is that he's met his match. Not verbally. No, I'm not saying that.

"What I'm saying is, as good as he is at talking shit on his opponents, I'm that much better at beating down my opponents in the ring. Flynn is a man that prides himself on lashing out at his opponents. Speaking in circles until they don't know what is up, down, left or right anymore.

"Flynn, I will take great pride and joy when I beat you up, down, left and right from pillar to post, from the rafters, to the arena basement! You will feel pain, the likes of which you have never experienced before and in all likelihood, will not ever feel again! Flynn, after I win, I don't plan on granting you a rematch. Not now. Not ever. You just aren't worth the time! I have a pretty good suspicion that our fearless leader on Warfare, Wallace Witasick would agree to that!

"Mark Flynn, I have your number. Tomorrow night when your number is called, you will bow down! You will bow down to the King of Mark Flynn! You will fail and you will fall in defeat! Your number is about to be called, Flynn! That United States title you've held so dear and so close these past two months, is coming home with me!

"You know it, I know it, hell the whole fucking world knows it! You may as well accept it, Mark.

"Tomorrow night, your time is up, Flynn! For the Kingdom of Darkness is ready to unveil and reign supreme over Wednesday nights! After the dust is settled and all the smoke clears, Sebastian Duke will stand over you, Mark Flynn, as the King of your world! All hail, Mark Flynn, I warned you that I was coming for you. I won't be stopped!

"Trust me!"

The cameras start to move away from Sebastian Duke as he still sits in his throne in the middle of the ring. This scene fades out.

Edit Hate Post Like Post