Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Hey XWF! Are you ready for another repeat this Sunday? (King-Trio)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 11:43 AM

[Image: jmad2.png]

My bags are packed, my Glock is holstered, and I'm drunk as usual for my next promo. I look down at the pool of blood that was left by Flo, who also goes by the name Linn Kwan. She was just another Flo for John Madison down the drain and another bloodstain for someone else to clean up. Would Duke have his butler take care of the bloodstain left by his former fiancé? Perhaps he'll clean the stain himself with a toothbrush, or maybe he'll condemn the room altogether. Regardless of all that, Sebastian Duke would have to live out the remainder of his bitter life with the memory of his dead fiancé being a whore. Does this ring a bell yet, or does Sebastian Duke need to find someone to don a mask-- a mask which is both figurative and literal in this scenario. Would that make it easier to comprehend?

Alright, then let's pretend that Sebastian Duke does just that. Let's pretend like he commits Federcide.

What is Federcide? It's simple, let me explain. Duke just lost someone very important to him as a result of John Madison's actions. Actions which included various forms of Madison penetrating Linn Kwan's asshole, and him beating her senseless every time she tried to dig her fingers into John's eyes. He did behind Duke's back, and continued to do it even when Duke walked into the room. Now replace the names Sebastian Duke and Lin Kwann with Sid Feder and Flo Feder, and you have the same scenario which played out on Warfare several months ago.

Will Duke lose his match as a result of this? Let's be honest; this is probably eating him alive right and he'll probably fail just like Madison hopes that he will. He'll fail at Gauntlet City, just like Sid Feder failed against John Madison on that infamous episode of Warfare. Then after Duke has fails, he'll go around trying to tell all of us that Lin Kwann is a whore in order to ease his pain and suffering. It's much easier to hide the bitterness and hurt than to come out and admit that you have an issue to settle. So he'll needs to ease the pain that Johnny put him through. Again, I don't have a problem with Flo Feder or Lin Kwann being whores. I openly admit to and fuck prostitutes on camera for your shitheads. I just really love the name "Flo," and how killing that whore drove Sid Feder out of the company. Maybe if Duke does follow the same path as Feder, I'll start calling these bitches "Kwann."

Okay so Duke is disgruntled after a humiliating loss and has left. Now imagine that Duke throws a mask on some slacker from his Brotherhood. We'll call that masked follower of Duke Doctor Darkness. Yes, Doctor Darkness sounds like a good name. What does Doctor Darkness do? He wears a dark, distressed robe, iron gauntlets, and a ghost face mask. Now answer this for me: Does this guy who is basically an exact copy of Sebastian Duke strike fear into anyone's heart? Does he bring anything different to the table? Is Doctor Darkness really as dark as he say he is? Nope, he just makes you want to scream out at the top of your lungs, "Sebastian Duke!" He makes you want to point and laugh at him for trying to hide what he truly is; an exact copy of Sebastian Duke.

Just like how Mister Mystery is just the same old Sid Feder.

You see, the path of least resistance doesn't always yield the best results. You guys seem to think you've thrown me off because you put a masked man in your place? The mask that Sid Feder figuratively wears is as phony as the mask Mister Mystery wears.

Mister Mystery wears the same shoes that Sid Feder wears. Fortunately for him, those shoes should carry him pretty far. Sid Feder was on a roll for a while. But unfortunately for Mystery; my name is still John Madison, I still wear the same shoes that I was wearing when I kicked his ass, and he still has to face me in the Gauntlet.

Let's all give Mister Mystery a round of applause. You too, Mark Flynn. Clap for him because you have to admit, his comical take on your promos managed to earn him a brief, two second chuckle.

Look at me, I'm actually clapping my hands for you Mystery.

Let's applaud Mister Mystery for making it this far. Let's applaud him for going through some of the best the XWF has to offer. Listen to the claps while they last, Mystery because soon the applause will fade away. It will fade away after I've cracked your spine on the canvas. It will fade away when you watch helplessly as I deface your precious crown the same way I defaced Sid Feder's precious Flo.

You make this too easy, Mystery Gang. I hope you bring that briefcase on Sunday!

History will repeat itself

Look guys.

Let's make fun of Mark Flynn's

awkward pauses

like it's never

been done

before.

Wow, you idiots are bringing out all the good stuff this week, aren't you? Do I really need to sit and listen to for the billionth time someone's opinion on Mark Flynn's awkward promo style? I thought we moved past that three months ago. I don't mind. You know me; I'm always down for a repeat of the same jokes, which brings me to Gauntlet City.

Gauntlet City- I've said it before and I feel obligated to say it again; this event is just another case of history repeating itself. I've already given you the footage, now it's your turn to study and to recognize the connection. Let's see if you paid attention because now it's time to play...

A cheesy looking game screen pops up on the screen.

Is it this, that, or both?
War Games/Gauntlet City edition!

This match consists of multiple contestants.

This match has random order of entry.

This match includes favorites who didn't win it like Trist[a]n Slater.

This match includes favorites who didn't win it like Mister Mystery.

This match includes cannon fodder like Unknown Soldier.

This match includes cannon fodder like Neonero.

This match ends in John Madison emerging as the victor.

Answers: Both, both, War Games, Gauntlet City, both, both, and both.

War Games and Gauntlet City both involve multiple contestants, both contain an element of unpredictability, and both consist of situations which put contestants at a disadvantage.

Both matches contain the biggest names in the XWF, including current XWF champions.

Both matches end with only one name at the top whether it's John Madison or Team Madison.

And both matches will end exactly the same-- gather around The Black Circle because Team Madison will win it again.

It's the exact same story, folks. If you replace Gauntlet City's entry order concept with War Games' draft order concept then it's practically the same fucking thing. Do you know what the only difference between Gauntlet City and War Games is? Fat; Gauntlet City is just a little bit fatter. Now, don't confuse fat with muscle. Just because something is bigger in size doesn't mean it's stronger. War Games consisted of the XWF's top ten going up against John Madison and the bottom four. Of course, even with the bottom four on my side, I still won because only I can pull off that type of shit. Nonetheless, War Games clearly stands out as having more muscle than Gauntlet City. Gauntlet City is just six guys and a heavy load of body fat. Body fat like Benjamin Crane, Crimson Cobra, John Black, and Neonero. Gauntlet City is like someone who can break out the dumbbells every two weeks in his garage, while War Games was like a power lifting competition. Both events are two very different levels of devotion, but the very same result in the end. And that result is John Madison throwing that bar over his head and watching it slam into the ground beneath him.

At War Games, Shane gave me the top ten. At Gauntlet City, he gives me the entire roster.

What has changed?

I didn't win anything important before War Games, and I still won.

I haven't won anything important going into Gauntlet City, and I'll still win.

I told you all that I was going to bring dishonor to the federation after winning War Games, and I did just that by leading the best that XWF had to offer into a slaughter.

I tell you now that I'm going to bring dishonor to the federation after winning Gauntlet City by having Shane wear the crown.

I stepped on toes back then.

I still step on people’s toes today.

I made Shane 's life a living hell back then.

I make Shane make people's lives hell every Saturday night.

So when Neonero tells me to bring out the "old" John Madison, I don't know what the fuck this idiot is talking about. What "old" John Madison? Are you clever pricks not able to come to a consensus as to whether I'm just the same old prick or some newer, crappier version of myself?

I've come to the conclusion that no one in this company knows what they are talking about. They just fall back on convenient excuses and the same convenient trash talk to use against me.

Neonero tells me I'm not as good as the old me, and he says this because it's a convenient attack for him to use. Just like how Unknown Soldier tells me that I do the same thing every week because it's a convenient attack for him. Even Mister Mystery tries to take shortcuts by telling me that Flo is a whore, because that is what's most convenient for him. After all, it would be suicide to try to go back and forth with John Madison as to whether or not your wife is a whore. Nobody wants to touch that one. Just like the rest of the XWF, Mystery and his Feder crew are always going to take the path of least resistance. And the path of least resistance is simply agreeing with John Madison. Just ask Soldier, I made a simple comparison between him and Cyren and it forced him down sad and pathetic road. I will always make you shitheads squirm and reach for cop outs. I will always make you nod your heads and take the path of least resistance.

And that's fine; you boys keep running when you see me coming after you with a microphone like it's a fucking machete. You can run away when I'm holding a microphone and doing interviews, but you can't run away in the ring when I'm chasing you with the guillotine.

I don't have a Blood Lust like Soldier or a list like Mystery has. I just have a simple plan to go out and destroy everything around me including myself. Focus on your lists, Blood Lusts, and gauntlet entry numbers, because I'm focused on something much bigger. I'm focused on bringing down this entire organization AGAIN. I'm going to have my fun on Sunday night, people are going to leave the company shortly after, and Shane will fill in those vacant slots with more "champions." More superstars and champions for me to slaughter.

Call me a puppet, tell me how Sebastian Duke is, and tell me how I haven't won anything. It's all the exact same drivel that I heard six months ago when I walked over all of you and claimed by spot at the top. I'm going to do it again, and this time will be more enjoyable than the first.

History will repeat because I am John Madison. Repeat; that sounds so familiar. Who was it that said something about me being repetitive? Oh yeah! Soldier! Perhaps when Unknown Soldier brought up my repetitive nature that this is what he meant. Yes, hahaha, of course. Boy, do I feel silly now. Indeed, I am repetitive. How could I not see it? Ever since I've been here I have repeatedly beaten the same people, followed through with the same promises, and turned every competition that pops up into a joke.

I am repetition, and repetition controls your lives.
Hate Post Like Post