Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Winds of Change
Alex Toller

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 07:50 AM

Alex Toller is shown walking down a sidewalk in what appears to be a park. It is sunset and nobody else appears to be present in said park.

The time is nigh. In nine short days, I finally debut on Monday Madness.

The wind appears to blow; leaves flow all along the path Toller walks, and his hair flies everywhere.

And my opponent on the Eighth night of April? Swift Ion, or so he is called. I know nothing of him, other than he also is new to these parts. But I would like to let him know something, so Ion, if you are listening, do pay attention.

The wind increases in briskness.

You see this, Swift? The Winds of Change are blowing, and they are blowing in my direction. I have come here to conquer all challenges that come my way, and you are merely the first. Understand this is nothing personal- again, I know nothing of you, Ion- but rest assured, I will be giving it my all, and I expect you to do the same.

The wind appears to die down as the sun finishes fading, leaving the moon as the only source of light, shining down on Toller as if it were a spotlight.

And as night has fallen here, so shall you fall in nine days. Be prepared- for a Toll-Free Call to your first match...

and your first loss.

Toller disappears into the night and the screen fades to black.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Toller's post:
(04-07-2013)