Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sebastian Duke: The E! xtremely True Hollywood Story
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2013, 07:47 PM

***We are joined be Hollywood Story narrator, Neil Ross to start the show...

NEIL ROSS: "We begin tonight, in the hills of the New England countryside where for the first time ever, television cameras not belonging to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation are allowed on the hallowed grounds of what have become known as simply, The Compound."

[Image: Compound.jpg]

NEIL ROSS: "The location of the Compound is not something we were permitted to reveal. Only New England were we permitted to say..... This is the story of the XWF's premier rookie, Sebastian Duke."

[Image: Sebastian%20Duke2.jpg]

NEIL ROSS: "Sebastian Duke was born March 8.... 1983 to his father, Asmodeus, and his mother, Joy Allison in a rural Pennsylvania town known as West Pittsburg.... Barely 40 minutes outside of the steel city of Pittsburgh. Now we sit down with the 29 year old Sebastian Duke to discuss his childhood."

***The camera pans through the lower floor of The Compound. Eventually hanging a right into the chapel of the building, where Sebastian Duke sits in a large chair with preumably Neil Ross sitting across from him.

NEIL ROSS: "Sebastian.... Thank you for welcoming us into your home here. First off, tell us about your earliest memories."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It's kind of hard, honestly. There are so many things and so much has gone on over the course of nearly 30 years that it's hard to place things in the correct order. In the correct time and place. Also, I'm not really used to opening up. Typically I'm cold.... calculating.... closed off.... from the rest of the world... That's how I operate...."

NEIL ROSS: "Okay... Then how about telling us about your father or your mother to start with."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well, as far as my father, Asmodeus, I've been telling anybody that'll listen, that he raised me. It's not true. In fact he was around until I was 2 then he split. I didn't meet him again until I was 18. So, I guess I'd have to go with my mother for now. She was born to very strict, hard-line German parents in Bayshore, New York on Long Island. Unlike her own parents, she was not strict. A pushover actually. She and her family moved around a bit. Moving from New York, Maine, Pennsylvania, where she met my father, and eventually settling in Canton, Ohio. The whole time I was growing up I guess I either never realised it, or was in denial, or maybe a combination of the two, but she was a hardcore alcoholic. As a youth I think I spent more time in bars then I did at home in my own bed. Failed marriage after failed marriage. Relationship after relationship. Meaningless job after meaningless job. I don't even think I came to the realisation of what an alcoholic was until I was about 13 to 16 years old. Those are the years I stepped in and played "daddy" to 2 little sisters while she was out drunk or in some ditch somewhere. Both sisters, to this day, still wish me a happy fathers day every year. I remember that crap. I remember moving around a lot. I remember going to school after school never once staying a full school year. Is that the kind of crap you're looking for Neil!?"

NEIL ROSS: "My apologies, Sebastian. I am not rying to rouse you in any way. All that moving around, did it effect your personal life? Like gaining and maintaining friendships?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "At first, no. Not really. For whatever reason... I'd say from the ages of 5 until about 12 as I did a lot of moving around, I ended up back at a particular school probably 5 times or more. So, the friends that I met early on I was able to keep throughout my life. In fact, there are some of those that I still talk to on a semi-regular basis. But...... as time went on..... and the moves got more and more frequent, it was almost impossible to gain any sort of friendships. To a point where I just quit trying. I mean, at certain times one realises, it's not worth it anymore. So, during the later years, I kept to myself. Not talking much with others. Becoming an introvert. Stuff like that."

NEIL ROSS: "I assume its safe to say you didn't have a warm relationship with your mother."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Initially it was warm. Remember. I didn't have the.... awareness.... so to speak of her issues with alcohol until I was in my teens. It wasn't until then that my relationship with her soured."

NEIL ROSS: "As we sit here. Have you had any recollections of past memories? Like your early, formative years?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I will give you one and one only. So you listen and you listen good. I will tell you something. You will listen. You will not ask questions regarding it. Understood?"

***Neil Ross looks hesitant, then nods in agreement.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Goood.... I was 4. One thing you must understand is that yes I am a big guy, but I started out a very small guy. I was undersized for 4 years old. Anyhow, I was living with my mother at a friend of hers. I sat in the living room on the couch. It's hard to explain the decor... that part of the memory is very faded. All I remember is sitting on this couch and playing with a cushion button. I don't know why. The friend of my mother, her name was Nelly. Such a fitting name for the fat warthog bitch she was. Anyhow, Nelly walks in as I was playing with this button on the cushion. Wouldn't you know it, that button pops off the cushion right when she walks in the door way? Long story short, this giant bohemeth of a woman, Nelly for short, grabs a young, small, 4 year old Sebastian Duke by his hair and tosses him into the kitchen bouncing off of the table. Of course the mastadon didn't stop there. She continued to toss my little body into cabinets and everything else sitting around in the shit-holes kitchen. She did that.... as my mother watched on.... Not stepping in to protect her child.... Not anything other then laughing....What kind of mother allows that to happen to her child?"

NEIL ROSS: "I can understand, Sebastian, being upset or angry over a simple button on a piece of furniture.... but... for a mother to stand by, doing nothing, as her defenseless.... 4 year old son was thrown around like a rag doll.... just.... completely and utterly apalling..."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "This is a two part interview right Neil?"

NEIL ROSS: "Indeed it is, Sebastian. We come back tomorrow for part two."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's it for today then. I'm done."

***Sebastian Duke rips off the microphone and walks off camera. A loud slam is heard in the distance, obviously the large heavy doors of the chapel closing as Duke made his exit.

NEIL ROSS: "With that... *ahem*... join us tommorrow here on E! Part two of our sit down with Sebastian Duke as we go into detail on how he re-established his relationship with his father, Asmodeus. He will also join us in our chat with Sebastian. Good night everyone!"

***The camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post