Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
The End of Silas (US Title/Gauntlet - RP 8)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-31-2013, 02:17 PM

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 10:55 AM EST

Like any morning in the Compound, Silas, Jacob, Asmodeus and Sebastian Duke are gathered within the library. Each sipping coffee and sitting where they typically sit. Duke and Silas on matching chairs against the wall with a table between them. Jacob and Asmodeus share a matching sofa.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "So, its been decided."

ASMODEUS: "What has?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Silas's secret has been compromised. As a result, he's decided to leave the Compound."

ASMODEUS: "Silas, is this true?"

JACOB: "You can't go! You need us and we need you."

SILAS: "Yeah, its true. Jake, I'll be fine and so will all of you."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I've let him know our doors will always be open to him. Whether its as Silas or his true identity is up to him."

Their conversation gets cut off by a ringing of the telephone.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Unknown caller."

ASMODEUS: "I doubt its Benedict."

JACOB: "Somehow, I think its Jonathan."

Sebastian hits the speaker button.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Go ahead. This is Sebastian Duke."

JONATHAN: "Oh come now! Sebastian, you act as if I'd forget that voice of yours."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jonathan, how are ya? I hoped I'd hear from you again."

JONATHAN: "What kind of friend would I be if I disappointed you?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Friend. I hope you use that term loosely."

JONATHAN: "Ahh. The loosest, Duke."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You know, I told your dad the other day that you'd be back around again. He disagreed."

JONATHAN: "Simple Duke. Still believing your own lies."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well, people like us Jonathan, lies, truths, none of it matters. Just shadows walking between the raindrops."

JONATHAN: "Ahh, Duke! I couldn't have said that any better myself!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Benedict also suggested we call this off."

JONATHAN: "I don't see that happening."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Yeah, I told him that."

JONATHAN: "See, this isn't over. Not by a long shot."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I couldn't agree with you more."

JONATHAN: "There is only one way this ends."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Your death."

JONATHAN: "Yes well, or yours of course."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Good luck with that."

JONATHAN: "So arrogant, Sebastian. Need I remind you, that working alone, and you with all the help at your disposal, nearly took you out?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's not how I see it."

JONATHAN: "Oh? How do you see it? Enlighten me, Duke."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I baited you. You took the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You swallowed that bitch whole."

JONATHAN: "Perhaps. Though, I doubt I'll make the same mistake twice."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Would you care for some advice from your adversary, Jonathan?"

JONATHAN: "Oh boy! Here comes the enlightenment!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Rule number one. Never forgive and never forget."

JONATHAN: "Such wisdom."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Rule number two. Do to others before they do to you."

JONATHAN: "I thought I covered that one pretty well."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Rule number three. This is the most important one. Keep an eye on your friends, because your enemies will take care of themselves."

JONATHAN: "Oohhhh. I like that one. Did the High Priest teach you that one?

"By the way, you have a rat. A friend of mine in your ranks. Can't wait to see you sniff this one out."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Funny thing is, I already know. I also know who it is. He's about to out himself here in a few hours. Just so you know, I've had the power cut to all of the internet capabilities. Oh, and I jammed cell service. So, good luck getting a warning to him.

"Just remember, you will take care of yourself. When you least expect it, the Brotherhood will cut you down!"

Duke ends the call and this scene fades out.

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:38 PM EST

Sebastian has gathered every last member of the Brotherhood and had them all line up on either side of the main corridor. Jacob, Asmodeus and Sebastian stand at the head of the hall near the large double doors.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You might be wondering why I've gathered you like this. The fact is, coming through that door any second, is Silas. He's decided to leave us for a little while."

Low murmuring and chatter pick up.

JACOB: "Your Leader is not yet finished."

The 264 Brothers lining the long corridor fall silent.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Brothers, I will explain why at another time. Right now though, he feels he needs to accomplish something. He has our full support. He knows, and so should all of you, these doors are to remain open for him should he choose to return."

The door at the end of the corridor swings open and out steps Silas. He stands as if frozen in time. He wasn't expecting a big send off. He only intended to leave the way he entered. Quietly.

As he makes he way toward the front door, nearly every Brother either shakes his hand or pats his shoulder as he walks by. It never fails though. Each and every last one of them tried to sneak a peek at Silas's face under the hood. None of course, were able to do so.

He reaches the half way point of the corridor and one of the Brothers jumps out of the line and on to Silas's back. With lightning quick reflexes, Silas snapmares the Brother over his shoulder to the floor below. After the Brother lands...

SNAP!

Silas snaps the mans neck like it was nothing. The Brother lies the helpless and motionless as he draws his final breaths. Unbeknownst to anyone, Silas has lost his monk robe in the scuffle. Everyone has their focus on the dying Brother.

JACOB: "Wait. Who is he?"

BROTHER 1: "Eric?"

BROTHER 2: "Naah. That's John."

BROTHER 3: "No, John is over there. That's James."

JACOB: "He's been here for years. How can we not know his name?"

BROTHER 4: "It's, it's gotta be Kane!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's Matthew. Brother Matthew. Dig a grave for..."

MATTHEW: "But, I'm Matthew."

Sebastian, Jacob and Asmodeus all look at each other.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well, bury him tonight anyhow."

Silas continues his march toward the front of the line. Continuing to shake the hands of the Brothers on his way.

SILAS: "Asmo, I know you went through a lot of trouble and bent rules in order to help keep my..."

ASMODEUS: "Its been fun, Silas. Truth be told I'd do it all again. You're not what I expected."

Silas extends his hand toward Asmodeus. Asmo just looks at it.

ASMODEUS: "Brothers don't shake hands... Brothers HUG!"

Asmodeus grips Silas in a hug who reluctantly returns the gesture.

SILAS: "Ok, that's enough! Get off me!

"Jesus Asmo! Get a grip!"

Silas straightens his back after the hug from Asmo and comes to Sebastian Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Silas. I've told you before. I'm telling you again. These doors are always open to you."

SILAS: "Jesus, Duke! Always yammering on and on and shit! I'm so glad that's the last I'll ever have to hear from you! My only wish is that I could bring Brother Skippy or Sloppy or whoever the hell he was back so I could thank him for making my decision to leave that much easier."

Duke and Silas both laugh as they shake hands. In mid-shake, Duke slips something in Silas's hand. Silas opens his hand to reveal a set of keys.

SILAS: "What are these for?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The Suburban right there. You're going to need help. I can't be there to do it. I had the Suburbans heavily armored after Lucas's accident. It should keep you safe. There's also ten grand in the center console. It should help you on your... journey."

Duke hands Silas a cell phone.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Just in case you need my help. Help, money, whatever you need. I'm just a phone call away."

Silas climbs into the Suburban and takes off down the long drive. Duke watches as he stops at where the gates used to be. Silas steers the truck to the right and heads down Galileo Drive when Duke receives a text.

SILAS: "Usual place. Tonight. Bitch."

Duke laughs out loud and responds to the text.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Wouldn't miss it. See you then."

Sebastian Duke heads back inside as this scene fades out.

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 10:28 PM EST

Sebastian Duke reaches the lake and climbs out of the old truck. He strolls to the front and takes a seat on the hood. The cooler behind him, he reaches in and takes out a Budweiser and pops the top and takes a long gulp.

He begins to wonder if Silas will show up as he cracks open a third cold one. Off to the left, in the distance and out of sight he hears a snap. A snap like a twig. Dukes senses reach high alert as he looks around. He sees nothing and his heart starts racing.

His thoughts start going through the possibilities. Did Jonathan intercept Silas? Did Jonathan know he'd be out here tonight?

Off to the right he hears a click and a flash of light out of the corner of his eye.

That's when he sees him.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuPJH9Q3UrbHiwbtwVo3v...Ss_taGhJrP]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Griffin fuckin' MacAlister! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

NICK DONNELLY: "Nick Donnelly, remember? What's wrong Duke? Scare ya?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Not that. I just thought Jonathan might have intercepted you or something."

NICK DONNELLY: "Ha! Not likely. I'd snap that boy like a twig."

Nick hops op on the hood of the truck. Duke takes a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label out of the cooler and hands it to Nick.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "So what's up? Why'd you call me out here tonight?"

NICK DONNELLY: "I just wanted to..."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You wanted to what?"

NICK DONNELLY: "You know. I just wanted to thank you for..."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Ahh! Man, don't mention it."

NICK DONNELLY: "No, seriously, the other night. When you saved my ass..."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I mean it! Don't mention it! You think I want anyone to know I saved your sorry ass?"

NICK DONNELLY: "Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for that."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It's too bad, really."

NICK DONNELLY: "What is?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The way we started off on the wrong foot."

NICK DONNELLY: "What do you mean?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well, we could have been able to help each other out if we weren't out to get each other."

NICK DONNELLY: "True."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The thing is, we make much better friends than we ever did enemies."

NICK DONNELLY: "Hell, man. I'll drink to that!"

They clang their bottles together and each take a large gulp.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "When you take care of whatever it is you need to take care of, you should think about coming back here."

NICK DONNELLY: "Why the fuck would I wanna do that?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Start a Hitman for Hire business."

NICK DONNELLY: "A what? Are you drunk?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Ha! Seriously. Duke and Donnelly: Hitmen for Hire. The Kennedy money will run out eventually. The XWF money is good but not enough to sustain the Brotherhood."

NICK DONNELLY: "Not a chance! Besides, it would be Donnelly and Duke.

"Wait. What do you mean Kennedy money?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I never told you about that did I?"

NICK DONNELLY: "Nope."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Ha! When Lucas was alive, he set up a fake charity. Based here in New England with a fictitious address. I told him to load up the stationary with sad puppies and cancer kids. The Kennedy's donated like fifty million."

NICK DONNELLY: "Whhhat? You're lyin'!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm serious! Except thanks to that fuckhead, Griffin MacAlister, I spent like thirty million on security."

NICK DONNELLY: "Oh yeah. Sorry 'bout that."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Bitch! Pass me that blunt!"

Nick passes the blunt to Duke and they chat away in the darkness as the scene fades out and the story of Silas comes to its conclusion.
Edit Hate Post Like Post