Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has have everyone?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-24-2015, 04:04 PM

I left the OOC Discussion thread left with my coma/double pneumonia/stroke however, this isn't about me right now, how is everyone else?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-24-2015, 04:20 PM

Oh, hey, you're back! Just a quick briefing on what basically has happened since you've been gone.

You missed the duration of Lethal Lottery 3, excluding the finals, which does suck. Sane got the X-treme Title, but he got pinned by Unknown Soldier during LL3, which means he's now the X-treme Champ. The TV Title is now defunct, along with the Trios and the Identity Title, but in exchange, we got show titles, the Hart Championship for Madness, and the Intercontinental Championship for Warfare.

D'Ville barely managed to retain the Uni against Gator, and as for the show titles, in case if you haven't seen yet, CorVus has the IC title, and Loverboy has the Hart title.

I think that's it, though I could be missing a few things.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-25-2015, 07:25 AM

im about to win LL3 so u didn't miss much Tongue

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-25-2015, 08:56 AM

In 2 weeks I had two hundred guests tell the Store manager, and my District Manager that I'm amazing. And one old woman told my shift leader that Target is lucky to have me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-25-2015, 12:40 PM

Good, man, I hope it transfers to some bitchin' perks!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post