Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Heart for Hart
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-09-2015, 01:25 PM

"The Hart title. It already has a lot of prestige going for it, what with it being named after the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, the excellence of execution, Bret Hart. Or could it possibly be the rocket, Owen Hart? Whoever might be celebrated with this belt, there are some top class competitors that wish to compete for this belt; including the likes of Tommy Gunn, Vinnie Lane, LH Harrison (who recently took off the mask and revealed himself to the world), and, as painful as it is to say, two time former Hart champion, Peter Gilmour. Now how am I, a man that's been established as a complete joke among the rest of the federation, possibly stand up against the likes of people like them? Two things. The first would be not to get thrown over the top rope, obviously. As for the second? Have the heart to go all the way."

Realizing what he just said, he groans and cups his face with one hand.

"Pun not intended."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, he sighs and turns his attention back to the camera.

"Anyways, a lot of people have signed up for this battle royal and think that they've got what it takes to carry on the Hart legacy, myself included. However, as we already know, it doesn't matter how close you come or how fresh you are, as I've been shown by TJ's acts of cowardice, what matters is how you pick up the victory. And if people are willing to stoop to their absolute lowest, I might as well do the same. Viva la Raza, baby."

Before continuing, he preforms the signature Eddie Guerrero shoulder shimmy and smiles like a douchebag. This carries on for a few moments before he laughs and carries on with his point.

"If I have to lie, cheat, and steal in order to win, I'll do it. Oh, what's that? You think I don't have the heart to do such a thing?

He scoffs.

"Try me, amigo, no te gusta la forma de hurtar una victoria desde la nariz."

He cracks some stiff bones in his neck before speaking English again.

"Well, a few people seem to have spoken up and think that they have a shot at the belt. Two of which happen to be my fellow Underground mates, Cain and the aforementioned Lane. While admirable, they have to realize that people have wants and needs themselves. I want that belt, and I'll waste no time to eliminate you if the need arises. However, as selfish as I might have sounded there, I promise that I will not eliminate the either of you until each of us get to the final three. If you disagree with my beliefs, then so be it. But I like the plan I have and I don't want to have Defiance have another shot at a title they don't deserve. If you share this belief, we can carry on until the very end or at least until all of Defiance is gone. Well, Sane, CorVus, and Fernando. Gator's going against the Doc for the Universal title, which I wish him well for, and Shane's too busy being Shane."

The knight's eyes shoot wide open as he smiles incredulously.

"What, do you want to figure out what the hell Shane's doing in his office? Well go right ahead, set up security cameras in his office if you must, but I don't want to see him doing anything that'll make me regret it in the long run."

He laughs a little bit before continuing.

"Speaking of which, MM had spoken up about how he'll surely beat us all because he exudes excellence. To that, I only have one way to respond to that."

Johnathan, out of nowhere, bursts into hysterics that can't seem to control himself for what feels like a good minute. He coughs and manages to catch himself before he throws up a bit.

"I take it that's another thing you bleed, MM; the man who got his ass kicked by a convict twice? Sure, he broke his neck sometime at the match and the fucker can't walk around without a neck brace, but the fact remains that he lost to a piece of shit like him. Not setting up a good example for the kiddos, ya know? You know what else isn't setting a good example? You spouting fuck until there's no more to give. Come on, there are frustrated men out there that need those and they can't use them if you're hogging them all.

"You can thank TJ for cheating for you, by the way. I swear he grabbed my ass while holding me down. Pervert.

He shrugs, as if to say that what's done is done and nothing can change what happened.

"Now that neither he or his crew aren't interested in this belt like you and I are, how will you manage to survive this stampede the Hart Champion? Because you're entering second? People want this shot more than you do, and they'll make sure that they end up triumphing over you. Speaking of triumphing over others..."

Hes Back Said:"He lost to Mastermind… and TJ Wallace?"

"Even worse is how you lost to me, which is also like losing to MM and TJ Wallace. Remember? Teams share the loss, so even if you didn't take the pin, you're lower than me, the man that lost to TJ Wallace and Mastermind. It's awful to think, isn't it?"

The TJ Wallace of Defiance Said:"He’ll fail to step up to the challenge, no matter what he does."

"Perhaps sense wasn't beaten into you enough to get the fucking point already. You've had chance after chance to prove yourself to be something great with Paul Heyman, and guess what? You squandered every opportunity you received while he kept giving you opportunity after opportunity. You blew all of them. That X-Treme title match Heyman was banned from ringside for? You fucked that up. That tag match between me and Vinnie? You fucked that up too. The first round Lethal Lottery match? You ditched that so you could fuck up again."

He smirks.

"What haven't you fucked up, Fern? You and I aren't so different, even though you keep on persisting otherwise. And if you go down, no one else will be bound to follow, because everyone else in your clique is simply better than you."

He scoffs.

"It's not saying much, though. It's like saying a few grapes save the entire batch of wine."

He exhales.

"Whatever, I don't want to waste too much time on him now. For now, I have to go on a personal journey to figure out who I really am. I was adopted into the Heart family, sure, but I have to find out who I could have been. My family surname is out there, and I have to find out what it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We fade in on the hospital Johnathan was born from. The date is March 5, 2015, another busy day for the likes of doctors, nurses, and staff members alike. The receptionist can be seen on multiple phones at once, either telling the people on the other side to hold, that they can't help them, or exactly what they want to hear. Only a few feet away from the desk, the knight can be seen walking towards the busy employee as she's still on the phone. Not wanting to interrupt, he stands by the wall and waits for her to hang up. It takes a few minutes of talking about a patient and visiting hours before she even notices him, and even then she tells him to wait a couple of minutes.

He taps his foot impatiently while she writes notes and tells people what they do and don't want to know. After what must feel like a half an hour for the knight, she hangs up and looks at the knight tiredly. She's been doing this all day and doesn't feel up to any sort of bullshit from the people waiting in line.

"Yes, hi, May I see my medical record? I just need to clarify something for...federal documents."

The woman rolls her eyes and heads over to a nearby file cabinet.

"Name?"

"Johnathan Heart."

"Date of Birth?"

"July 16th, 1977."

She shuffles through the G-K section of the files looking for the one labeled "Heart, J". Her fingers race along the files, almost at a rapid pace. It's only been a few seconds and she picks up the correct file and hands it over to the knight.

"That'll be $9.99."

"Of course."

He pulls out his wallet from his pocket and hands her a ten dollar bill. He opens the file and reads it from the top down.

Birth name: Johnathan Heart

Born: July 16, 1977

Parents (Adopted): Louise and Zachary Heart

Parents (Legal): Emberto Peron and Cassandra Jackson

"She kept her maiden name?" He thinks to himself. "Doesn't matter. All I have to do is figure out what I could have been named and what both of them were like as people. But who should I check first? Peron or Jackson?"

He ponders this for a bit, not noticing that the strange mask has managed to follow him to this very hospital in Baltimore. He also doesn't seem to notice that it's right next to the receptionist, which can be seen as plain as day to everyone except the knight. He snaps his fingers as if he just decided on what he wants to do next.

"Jackson."

He hands the file back to the receptionist, still so determined to figure out what his parents were like, he can't see the mask that's sitting right next to him.

"Thank you very much, Ms...?"

"Valentine. Look, either check yourself in or get out, you're holding up the line."

"But there's no one behind me."

"I know, but I want you out of my face."

Johnathan gives her a stern look before walking out of the scene, frustrated that people can be this rude.

"What a bitch."

Once Johnathan leaves, a sick patient can be seen walking by holding his IV stand like a cane. He passes by the mask, which catches his eye. He looks around to see if anyone else can see it as well. Surprisingly, no one seems to take notice of the porcelain mask. Seeing no harm in putting the mask on, he grabs the mask and slowly puts it closer to his face. Before we can see what happens next, the scene fades out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To be, or not to be?

I chose to be."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post