Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I, Beast
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-02-2015, 05:57 PM

It's time once again for Cain to make an appearance on that Pg thirteen rated show, Monday Madness. Or shall we say Money Madne$$? Either way, the man known as Cain has been given a huge opportunity to walk away with a huge prize. The Hart Title. You can see a glint of excitement in the eyes of Cain as the scene fades in and we see him sitting there, puffing on a cigar.

He hesitates for a moment as he has a lot on his mind. This was huge. But the thing about being a huge "name" in our business is, you can't let doubt creep in. He speaks.

Once again, I am Harry Potter and Paul Heyman is Dumbledore. Once again, he must ask me to do the impossible.

It seems impossible from all of your standpoints because I am Cain, right? I am the guy who can't seem to win "the big one". I mean, Burchill even said so in an interview a couple of weeks back concerning our Gauntlet match on Monday Madness. She said...

Caroline Burchill O'Hare Said:Last, but certainly not least, is Cain. What is there to say about him? One day he is actually winning matches and then there are days where his comeback streak gets broken and lasts quicker than John Samuels' pathetic excuse for a title reign. It's like a constant, never-ending and tireless cycle with this guy. He keeps flip-flopping, hardly ever consistent when he actually racks up a bit of momentum and yet somehow, he is convinced that he is ready to win a championship. Cain, stepping on a soapbox and yelling at the top of your lungs 'I have a lot passion! It doesn't matter if I lose, I am ready!' isn't going to convince anyone. Be persuasive all you want, but this isn't a fucking seventh grade argumentative essay assignment where you try to argue why you deserve a title shot more than the next guy. If you can't walk the walk and all you do is talk the talk, then how the hell do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

[/color]Puff Puff.

Caroline said that about me. You know, she's a great up and coming superstar. Do you know what's sad? I can see her giving me more of a fight than most of the so called men in this match. Because like Kendall Sawyer, she has balls. Big ones. Hell, she might be a man behind all the makeup.

And speaking of Kendall, she is another who actually stands a chance against me. Believe it or not, there has never come a time where my hand was raised against Sawyer. That bitch beat me, and that's it. "But Cain! She had the help of The Heyman Alliance!". Well, to that, I say a win is a win. Case in point coming up soon.

Now maybe you're sitting there asking yourself why I felt the need to quote a former opponent of mine. What difference do her words make as far as this Hart Title match go? It's because I already know what ninety nine percent of everyone in the match is thinking. I know it all too well.

Most of my detractors seem to say the exact same thing, in not so many words. Hell, I paraphrased Caroline. However, despite what Caroline said, what happened at the end of the night? I pinned Burchill. You can make all the excuses in the world as to the reason she lost but when it all boils down to it, there is one simple fact. In this business a win is a win. You don't go to the pay window unless you win, and let me just say that I got paid that night.
I got paid that night just like Kendall got paid that night she beat me.

A win is a win. Get it now?

Cain chuckles and you see his hand move off screen as he ducks his ashes. He shrugs his shoulders and we see the corner of his mouth arch upward in a cocky smirk.

Of course, I will say that fucker Gator is a bullshitter.

That night I earned a shot at the now "retired" Television Title. I'm not going to sit here and bitch about how I didn't get my shot because I know exactly why Gator retired the belt. He did so because he KNEW his next opponent would be one of the cruelest, most sadistic men he'd ever had the displeasure of working with. Me. Let me just describe myself in two words.

I, Beast.

Monsters are fictional, but beasts? They are all too real. Brock Lesnar, the AntiChrist, or Cain Arkham there is only one true definition for the word Beast. It's an animal, but not the large four footed ones. Oh no. These beasts have two legs. These beasts are human.

I....am human.

I mean, men like Tommy Gunn and Pest will sit there and crack jokes about my humanity. Right? Cause that's what men like these do. Ya know, I could sit here and put those two down all day. I could bring up the fact that Tommy Gunn, despite Heyman's tutelage could never beat me. Hell. I took his belt and he was so embarrassed that he had plastic surgery to look like some Austrian guy. Pft.

And Pest? You know I have a woman now, and we have feelings for one another. You and Tommy will most likely be runnin' your dick suckers about it here soon. You'll try to throw me off of my game with accusations of weakness.

Fuck you.

He laughs.

Don't fool yourselves into believing that makes me weaker. Don't let yourselves believe that my personal life outside of the ring in anyway makes me less dangerous. Ya see, the boys around here seem to think that when a beast finds love, then that softens him.

His expression darkens. Of course, this was a result of his identity crisis. Yes, I call it that. Anyone who knows Cain, even Attie, knows that he can snap at anytime. He is volatile, like dynamite mixed with gasoline. They all need to understand that.

Hrmf.

Doesn't soften me in the least bit. I've murdered three men since last Thursday. It's never a swift and painless death, either.

Victim number one was the delivery boy from Marco's Pizza downtown. That fucker REALLY had it coming. I could hear him on the phone as my Attie called to order our favorite barbecue chicken pizza with pineapple on it. Irrelevant, I know. The relevancy of this is that he flirted with Attie, so I skinned his dick and made him fuck a salt lick.

I don't give a fuck. You don't fucking disrespect me. Understand that. Now seeing how this IS Madness and I'm not allowed to murder anyone one camera, I have to how you say "do as the romans do". Coincidentally, I have always fancied myself a gladiator.

A gladiator is a prized fighter, and when I am in top form, so am I. He sees me in top form. He sees that I am hitting that cusp, and he is willing to invest in my future. I won't say who, but when he is revealed, you all will shit a brick. Yes, literally shit a brick.

You see, I am like everyone else in this match in that I want that title. I fell short in the Intercontinental Title tournament, and I showed my respect to the man who beat me. This time, however, it will be different. This time, I face thirty four other competitors for a championship which is a tribute to perhaps the greatest wrestling family in the history of our sport.

The Hart Title

[Image: gqyUKPa.png]

That right there? That's what it's all about.

Yes, I may be the same as the thirty four other superstars in that I want the title, but the difference is ...

I'm going to win it. I guarandamntee it. This is my time! There is no turning back now, because this is my road to redemption!

-End Feed-

But wait! There's more!

Seamlessly, Cain stands and turns to look at the older man sitting in his favorite recliner. The man looks to be in his late fifties, with salt and pepper flecked hair and a white goatee. He wears glasses, and a sharp business suit. The man looks very professional. He looks up from his notepad at Cain as Cain sits down on the couch. The older man spoke with a German accent.

"Are you finally ready to begin our session, Mister Arkham?"

Cain nods and looks at the doctor.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Doc. Don't let my history fool you either, I won't crucify you on a telephone pole."

The old man chuckles nervously, tapping his pen on his pad. He then clears his throat and becomes quite inquisitive.

"Mister Arkham, why do you feel the need to redeem yourself?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"In your "promo" you called this your "road to redemption". Why do you feel that way?"

"Well Doc, I just...I've lost a lot of high profile matches, and my career..."

Doc shakes his head, not writing yet.

"No. It's deeper than that. I believe you feel guilty about something else and feel that you must redeem yourself for it. So what are you truly sorry about?"

Cain feels a sharp pain in his chest. Not a physical pain, mind you. No. It was like he had something eating at him, something on his chest. He felt his eyes begin to burn, and clamped his jaw shut.

"Cain...can I call you Cain?"

He holds back the tears as he answers his Doctor.

"Y...yeah..."

"Cain, we can't make a breakthrough unless you are willing to open up to me. Now...what's eating you? Why do you constantly feel the need to redeem yourself?"

A single tear falls down his cheek.

"I...I killed my own mother...she was a woman who did nothing but care for me. She could have thrown me away like trash, but ya know Doc, she didn't. No matter how many...how many...mice I killed...how many men I injured grievously... She always loved me. Even after my real dad left because of my "aggressive" behaviour, she loved me..." along come the tears. "...I murdered her like a common dog!"

"Let it out, Cain. Let go of those feelings..."

"Abel killed her...I...I...couldn't stop him...I enjoyed it...oh my God, what kind of man am I?!"

Doc scribbles notes as Cain speaks, but as he hears about Abel he shakes his head.

"Cain...Abel isn't real...you know that..."

"He is...he is, because I feel him...I feel him eveeytime I get the least bit angry. I feel him clawing at my soul, screaming to get out!"

"Cain..."

Cain sits up and grabs the doctor by the shirt, pulling him toward him.

"Oh my god, Doc...what if I end up hurting Attie?!"

"....You're..."

His grip was so tight on the Doc's shirt that the old man could feel his eyes buldging due to the increased blood pressure. He couldn't breathe, the frantic Beast unknowingly choking the life out of him.

"...you're....you're choking me..."

A look of realization washing over his face, Cain drops the old man in the chair. The old doctor rubs his neck and coughs, immediately standing up and heading toward the door. Cain follows.

"This session is over, Cain."

"I'm sorry, Doc! I didn't mean to, I just...I just don't want to hurt Athena..."

The doc glares at Cain, noting the pleading eyes. He could see the remorse in his eyes, far removed from the confidence shown during his promo. The doc drew in a breath and exhaled.

"...you won't. Just stay calm and try not to become agitated, because when you do, your Id comes out."

"Abel?"

"No....look, I'll explain later. Just do as I say and try to understand. I'll see you next time."

"O...Kay..."

Of course, as the doctor left, Cain had to think...what happens if Athena agitates him? His condition makes him extremely dangerous...

-To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post