Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Trouble at the Compound (Trio Collab. #2 Part 2)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-29-2013, 02:36 PM

Sebastian Duke exits the room after the odd scene he was just a part of. He rounds the corner into the main corridor just in time to see Asmodeus enter the library. Duke heads into the library to chat with Asmodeus.

Duke enters and takes his normal place in a chair near the interior wall. Much to his surprise, Silas is in here too. He warned Silas to lay low while the Black Circle was around. Duke pulls out Madisons gun from his belt and point it at Silas.

SILAS: "What the hell, Duke!? Don't point that shit at me!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Relax. John boy wants it cleaned. Besides, its not even loaded, see..."

Duke points the gun into the air and pulls the trigger...

POP!

He instantly drops the gun to the floor as dust and debris fall all over him. He picks up the gun and lays it on the table.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What the hell? I didn't think it was loaded!"

SILAS: "I can't believe you went and mixed yourself up with those assholes!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Silas, like I told you. It's just business."

SILAS: "Yeah, and I bet the first chance Madison gets, he puts a bullet in your head."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I really don't have time for this. I got shit to do. Asmodeus, have that gun cleaned and put up in Johns room."

Duke stands and leaves the library.

About an hour later John Madison runs into Asmodeus in the main corridor.

JOHN MADISON: "Hey, old fuck! You still got that number?"

ASMODEUS: "What number?"

JOHN MADISON: "Flo. From last night."

'Flo' would be referring to Linn Kwann. The prostitute, turn Sebastian dukes ex, turn prostitute. John had had...... relations.... with her previously. Also, unbeknownst to Sebastian Duke.

ASMODEUS: "Mr. Madison, I really wish you'd reconsider. If Sebastian catches her here, he's libel to snap. There's no telling what he might do or who he'd hurt."

JOHN MADISON: "Fuck Duke. He'll be fine. He better not have AIDS though, I ran my bare cock through Kwann's gaping flaps like twenty times. My glock done yet?"

ASMODEUS: "Yes, of course. It's waiting in your room in a lock box. The key is in the end table."

JOHN MADISON: "Good. Now go call Flo."

ASMODEUS: "Alright, I'll do it. Remember, if Sebastian catches wind of this, whatever happens is on your head."

JOHN MADISON: "The only thing I want on my head right now is Flo Kwan's mouth. Go fetch that bitch for me and keep Duke occupied with some brotherhood brotherly love."

John walks off toward the spiral staircase leading to the upper floor.

Two hours later, Duke and NAZI are shooting the breeze when they run into Asmodeus in the library.

NAZI: "You have a lot of books."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It is a library."

NAZI starts ignoring everything around him as he strolls along the bookcases reading the titles.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Hey, you seen John."

ASMODEUS: "John? John who?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Madison. John Madison."

ASMODEUS: "I'm sorry. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him all day."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Don't get cute. What's he up to?"

ASMODEUS: "He's upstairs with Ms. Kwa.... nothing. Nevermind."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "WHO!?"

ASMODEUS: "No, see. He said something about researching Kwanza for John Black. Something about that poor boy not knowing how to read or something like that."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'll kill them both!"

Duke storms out of the library.

ASMODEUS: "Nathaniel?"

NAZI doesn't answer.

ASMODEUS: "NATHANIEL!?"

Still no answer.

ASMODEUS: "MR. IDENHAUS!?"

NAZI's still oblivious as he continues to read over the titles.

ASMODEUS: "GOD DAMMIT! NAZI!?"

NAZI: "Ohh, sorry Asmodeus. What's up?"

ASMODEUS: "Sebastian just went after Mr. Madison and Ms. Kwann! He said he's kill them both!"

NAZI: "SHIT!"

NAZI runs full steam toward the door. Meanwhile, upstairs Duke is headed down the hallway toward Madisons room. As he gets closer and closer the moans get louder and louder.

He bursts through the door and sees the woman he once was about to marry riding John Madison. In a fit of rage he grabs Linn Kwann by her hair and tosses her naked body against the wall. She screams out in fear and pain.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "SUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT! You... You're a fuckin' dead man."

Madison starts cowering toward the wall as Duke stares at him with his eyes red with anger.

JOHN MADISON: "Duke! What the fuck did I do?"

Duke reaches toward Madison and John reaches for his gun. Duke grabs John by the hair ripping him off of the bed and away from his gun. Duke throws Madison against the wall and delivers a couple quick body shots and a stiff right to his face. Madison rocks back against the wall and then falls to the floor on his ass.

A large glass picture on the wall above John falls down landing on his head then flipping over with his face behind the picture.

JOHN MADISON: "Duke! That was close! What'd I do, man? Do you want in on this action or something? All you had to do was ask!"

Duke drives his foot into the back of the picture and it shatters all over Johns face and chest. Linn starts screaming again and Duke gets in her face.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHORE!"

Madison takes advantage of Duke having his back turned and darts off of the floor and across the bed. He's going for his gun.

Duke returns his attention to Madison just as he grabs the gun. Madison turns to point it at Duke but he's right there with him. Using his superior strength, Duke places Johns arm against the wall and pops him in the face.

John drops to the floor and drops the gun at the same time. Duke now holds the gun.

He kneels over Madison on the floor and places the barrel of the gun against Madisons forehead.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You brought this on yourself, John!"

NAZI storms into the room and sees Linn screaming on the floor. He sees Duke with the gun to Madisons head.

NAZI: "DUKE! NOOO!"

NAZI tries to tackle Duke but kind of bounces right off him. NAZI tries an arm bar on Dukes armed limb. Duke swats him away with ease. Turning his head towad Nazi.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You done yet?"

NAZI: "You can't do this!"

Nazi, probably out of desperation, grabs to fist fulls of Dukes long hair and pulls him off of Madison. Duke maintains his aim at Madisons head.

NAZI: "Duke! No! You can not do this!"

It seems as if Duke is going to calm down so Nazi releases his grip on Dukes hair.

For a moment, Duke doesn't move. Then with a sudden burst, dives toward Madison on the floor. Madison rolls out of the way and under the bed. Duke crashes to the floor. Duke looks under the bed but doesn't see John. He moves around the bed. He reaches down and flips the entire bed on its side. Linn Kwann starts screaming yet again.

POP!

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up!?"

Linn Kwanns face turns pale as the life drains from her face. Blood and brain matter are all over the wall behind her. Her right eye socket, nothing but a gaping hole.

JOHN MADISON: "Holy shit Duke! You did that just for me? Thanks, buddy! That bitch was too feisty anyway."

John Madison springs back up to his feet and approaches the deceased "Flo" Kwann, but Duke fires another round into the floor. John stops in his tracks and falls back on his ass.

Duke moves in closer and points the barrel of the gun once again toward Madison. This time though, he points it toward Johns naked groin. Johns eyes follow the barrel and his eyes grow huge at the prospect of losing his manhood.

ZAP!

The crackle of electricity can be heard. Duke turns his head toward the sound and NAZI zaps Duke in the neck with his stun gun. Duke falls to the floor and rolls over on his back almost directly beside John Madison. Duke groans and clutches his neck. Madison starts to stand up.

JOHN MADISON: "Holy shit, Adolph! You just shocked Duke in his own home, you fucking Nazi. I wanna try..."

ZAP!

Madison drops like a rock to the floor beside Duke.

JOHN MADSON: "What the fuck, Adolph!?"

NAZI: "Just shut up, John!"

Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus picks up Madisons glock and holsters it in his waist band, then stands between his two partners...
Edit Hate Post Like Post