Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Confrontation (King of XWF RP #2)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-29-2013, 08:44 AM

The heat of the fire was oddly close for being on the first level of the house. The lights were all out, the electricity was fucked up after that screech. The only light was now being given off by a fire that I didn’t even know was burning down my entire house slowly, like one rotten apple slowly spoiling the rest. The creature which I believe to be my father is still hanging from the room somehow. The once beautiful walls now covered in the fresh crimson blood of a maniacal creature. Stuck in a dark room with an even darker creature it had nowhere left to run, nowhere left to hide.

“You have come all this way only to run from me when confronted Father?”

A question that would have been better unasked, as it caused the creature to leap down from its serenity of shadows and into the dim light of the fire. His skin astonishingly pale, whiter than the snow back in Colorado, his hair had grew and become a mess looking like a 70’s rock star, his eyes the most frightening thing about the man standing in front of me, they were pure black to match his soul. No white anywhere to be found in the eyes nothing but a tornado of the darkest black ever seen. Still sporting his mental hospital uniform a strait jacket that he was placed in for the stabbing of a fellow patient, yet the arms where not tied behind his back any longer.

‘Do you really wish to question the mind of Lucifer boy?’

“Not question, kill.”

The face on the man who once was my father now looks very angry, a new red mixture is spread through his once pitch black eyes creating quite a sight. Two blinks, more than he had blinked the entire time he’d been here, but with those two blinks his eyes where now pure red instead of the blackness that had filled the spot before.

‘ATTACK!’

Perhaps it was the demon commanding my father to do so or he was telling me to, either way I knew this wasn’t going to be pretty.

A hand full of face was what he got and left behind bloody scratch marks with a swipe of his unclipped and seemingly sharpened nails. The sting left me in shock for only long enough for blood to drip onto the floor and make me stare into the now raging fire. The red and yellow flame where blocking the door but that was the way the demon had gone. A jump wasn’t enough to escape the flames but hitting the ground and rolling a little bit helped me escape the clutches of a fiery death. But slowly standing back up again I was blindsided by the demon, as if he were the flash a punch came from out of nowhere, sending good ol’ Crimson Cobra right back down to the wooden floor.

I could already feel my eye blackening from the power of this monster but I couldn’t let that get to me, first I knew I needed to find it. What is “it”? Well you’ll just have to sit back and find out. The fire was starting to take down some of the weaker structures of the house, a few rooms had already crumbled under the molten lave like fire that was raging through the house.

“Don’t fall… don’t fall… oh come on Dakota where the FUCK did you put it?!”

Rummaging through drawers and closets looking for the one thing that could help. But then I heard it, the oh so distinct clicking sounds of a gun being cocked.

*Click* *Click*

But this gun was more then loaded, it had been blessed by a priest how was the demon even able to touch it? His hands should have been burnt off by now right? I took a deep breath in with my hands both raised to the sky now I blinked very slowly trying to remain calm and not shit my pants right here and now.

‘That’s right boy get up nice and slowly’

I did what it said because in its hands was my only chance, my only “shot” at winning this fight against Satin’s very own minion.

‘What would I get out of shooting you? There is no fun in that; it’s so quick, so painless.’

This voice was not my Father’s that was for sure just as that face was not his, at least not any longer. He had been changed by this evil spirit, his body, his voice, his actions; the only question I had left was how long ago did the spirit really take over his body? Was it the day he left me alone in the house, or was it later?

‘Oh no, I have this gun in my hands now so you can watch a man you once loved….. Die.’

The most evil of all evil grins had been wiped across the face of the demon.

‘I am not here to kill you, I am here to break your spirit, to make you want nothing but death, you will suffer an agony worse than the souls who travel to hell and it will all be done tonight!’

Now the evil smile only grows stretching from ear to ear. His voice, like sword being stabbed all along my spine, made me cringe with every word. I couldn’t just stand there and allow him to kill the man who really did once care for me, something had to be done.

‘This is not the last time we will see each other though Cobb, I can assure you this.’

Running at him I was only able to travel a good two strides before the demon turned the gun and opened my father’s mouth. The barrel of the pistol rested on his teeth and his finger pulled the trigger. Blood and brains splattered everywhere. I was stopped mid stride and dropped to my knees. The demon was right this was an agony worse than hell, I couldn’t save him. I couldn’t save the man who may or may not have abandoned me when I was a child. I couldn’t help the man who raised me from a baby to an eight year old. There was nothing that I could do but sit there in my burning house while the firefighters who were not out front attempted to put out the furious fire.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post