Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Peter Gilmour
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 04:32 PM Heart  To Peter Gilmour -->

Peter...

I wanted to come out here in front of all of these people today and tell you right to your face, man to man...

Congratulations.

I knew you still had it. I knew it was somewhere in you. I knew that if I pressed the right buttons and made you dig down deep you'd find the real EXTREME motherfucker that the XWF has been missing for the last year or so.

You might think I'd be upset, taking a loss. Well, dude, to be honest, I'm thrilled. Nothing makes me happier than to see a fellow legend live up to his name, and to shine like the star that he truly is.

You deserved that win this weekend, Pete, and you definitely earned not only my respect, but hopefully the respect of everyone in that locker room, man.

I can now definitely say that I am proud to have been a Trios Champion alongside you, dude, and any time you need someone by your side you know where to look.

As for you, TJ Wallace?

You might want to watch your back.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-23-2015, 04:42 PM

(02-23-2015, 04:32 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Nothing makes me happier than to see a fellow legend live up to his name, and to shine like the star that he truly is.

Wait...who was the other legend to live upto their name? You surely can't be talking about yourself. Calling yourself a legend would be like calling Maverick a Rhodes Scholar.

But hey, big ups to you for trying to pretend like you aren't embarrassed to lose to Peter Gilmour, not once, but twice...in the same night.

It takes a real special person to pull off that feat and I am almost certain that legend would not be the term people use to describe that person.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 04:48 PM

Hey man, if you want to put yourself on the same level as Frodo and start counting a battle royal elimination as a loss, then I guess go ahead and do that... but keep in mind it wasn't even Pete who eliminated me, man. He won the match, I didn't, but the two things weren't exactly related in any other way.

Either way, don't be a party pooper, man. I'm giving Pete some respect. I'm not embarrassed to have a loss to someone of Pete's caliber.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-23-2015, 04:50 PM

(02-23-2015, 04:48 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
Either way, don't be a party pooper, man. I'm giving Pete some respect. I'm not embarrassed to have a loss to someone of Pete's caliber.

And that's why no one will ever call you a legend but you.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 04:51 PM

And yet you and me are all tied up, aren't we?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-23-2015, 04:54 PM

Sure. You haven't pinned me. I haven't pinned you.

I've also never been pinned by Peter Gilmour.

So I guess no, we aren't all tied up because I will never have to live with the stench of losing to that halfwit.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 04:56 PM

He didn't pin me either, man, it was a tables match.

If a win is a win, then I've beaten you... if only pins count, well, then I guess every point you're making about losing to Gilly is moot.

So which one is it, dude?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-23-2015, 05:00 PM

Did I say you were pinned by Gilmour?

No. I did not.

I said you lost to him. Which you did.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 05:03 PM

You're making a comparison that isn't there... you brought up pinfalls and then compared them to a loss not involving one. It doesn't take a debate team captain to see the faulty logic, dude.

It would be like comparing my tenure as Trios Champion, in which I was far and away the top member of both iterations of my team, to yours... wherein each time you had two partners better than yourself.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-23-2015, 05:07 PM

Are you or just trying to be slow on purpose?

The pinfalls I am talking about are the trios matches that you and I have had against each other. In which my team won once and your team won once.

So as you would put it, we are tied in that regard.

But then when we factor in that I have beaten Gilmour every single time I've ever been in the ring with him and you just lost to him...well, it doesn't take Stephen Hawking to know that in terms of comparing legacies I'm one of the best there ever was and you just lost to Peter Gilmour.

As for your own self evaluation of your place among your trios teammates. you weren't the best wrestler on your first team and on the second one it's a toss up. Which truly is fitting considering who your partners were.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-23-2015, 05:10 PM

"I actually count it as a win, because not only did I eliminate you, but I won the rumble. I'm not Austin Fernando, bragging about eliminating you from the rumble that he ended up losing."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 05:17 PM

Damn Theo, I never knew you were such a Clean Lucena mark.

Let's take some of Theo's flawed logical leaps a bit further, shall we?

Theo's beaten Gilly, I have a loss to Gilly, so he's "better" than me. Okay...

Of course, Theo lost the Uni to Steve Davids, who's lost to Gator, who's lost to me.

Wow, maybe I'm better than him now!

Fact is, dude, no one else comes into a comparison between you and I other than the two of us. We're one and one as far as I'm concerned, and considering you're a former champion whereas I'm a future one? I'd say my opinion is the one that matters.

So, if you're in the Lotto - maybe we'll get a chance to break the tie. If you're still nursing a sore clitoris and can't make the PPV? I guess we'll have to schedule a rendezvous afterwards.

Frodo god damn it, you're not helping.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-23-2015, 05:22 PM

(02-23-2015, 05:17 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Damn Theo, I never knew you were such a Clean Lucena mark.

Let's take some of Theo's flawed logical leaps a bit further, shall we?

Theo's beaten Gilly, I have a loss to Gilly, so he's "better" than me. Okay...

Of course, Theo lost the Uni to Steve Davids, who's lost to Gator, who's lost to me.

Wow, maybe I'm better than him now!

Fact is, dude, no one else comes into a comparison between you and I other than the two of us. We're one and one as far as I'm concerned, and considering you're a former champion whereas I'm a future one? I'd say my opinion is the one that matters.

So, if you're in the Lotto - maybe we'll get a chance to break the tie. If you're still nursing a sore clitoris and can't make the PPV? I guess we'll have to schedule a rendezvous afterwards.

Frodo god damn it, you're not helping.

No Vinnie you got it all wrong as per usual.

VInnie Lane
1 Time Trios Champ

Theo Pryce
1 Time King of the XWF
1 Time Universal Champ
1 Time X-treme Champ
1 Time United States Champ
1 Time TV Champ
2 Time Trios Champ
1 Time Tag Team Champ

That's why I'm better than you.

That you lost to Peter Gilmour is both amusing and why you'll never be confused with an actual XWF legend.

The fact that you've done next to nothing means your opinion means dick. Maybe one day, when 99.9% of the roster is gone and you are Champ by default maybe then your opinion will matter.

Probably not though because Gilmour will still be around and you'll still be the guy that lost to him.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 05:25 PM

A lot of hot air from a dude who can't beat me.

Typical Theo Pryce.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-23-2015, 05:31 PM

A lot of hot air from a dude who can't beat Peter Gilmour.

Typical shit wrestler.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 05:35 PM

Except I've actually done that in the past, man.

Now quit trying to steal the limelight... this has nothing to do with you, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-23-2015, 05:45 PM

"I am not trying to help one side or the other. I don't care. Your both friends of mine in your own way. I just want it to be known, I won that rumble. Why I claim it. I'm not Austin Fernando, the bitch. Can we all share a laugh at his expense?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 05:46 PM

Any time is a good time to laugh at Fernando.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-24-2015, 11:24 PM

you've earned my respect vincent

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-25-2015, 08:30 AM

he dont earn mine until he apologizes for being a and kills himself

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-25-2015, 10:12 AM

he could be your partner in the LL dude

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post