Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Morbid is the Ed Gein to Gators Dead Woman
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2015, 11:34 PM

Morbid Angel walks into the room dressed like...Gator?

[Image: deadpool_costume_by_marcuskane82-d5a88b2.jpg]

The scene cuts but quickly picks back up.
Morator and Steve Sayors sit in a small room with a black backdrop, some potted fake trees are in the corners to pretty up the shot. Sayors wearing a dark suit adjusts the mic on his lapel, Morator sits slouched on an armchair opposite of Sayors.

Steve Sayors-"I don't want to do this."

Morator Angel-"Do it!"

Steve Sayors-"It just isn't right!"

Morator Angel-"JUST FUCKING DO IT NOW!"

Sayors takes a deep breath and pulls out a pad of paper for the interview.

Steve Sayors-"This is the first time I've ever interviewed you....Morator..."

Morbid starts pulling on the mask and rubbing on his nipples as they protrude from the spandex.

Morbid Gator-"That's because I'm an intolerable fuck, but you have nothing better to do so here I am. I'm Gator by the way."

Sayors glares at Morbid for a second before continuing.

Steve Sayors-"So, Gator. We have some catching up to do, so let's start from the beginning shall we?"

Morbid shrugs and fiddles with his crotch for a second before pulling a pretzel rod out and sticks it in his mouth like a cigarette.

Steve Sayors-""You were part of a federation in Mexico called -Pro before joining the XWF, what was that like and what made you leave?"

Morbid Gator-"Well, you know after the 17th time I had my stomach pumped for taking too much horse cock I couldn't do it anymore. Those dicks were so big I had no less than 9 perforated colon related issues, I'm Gator by the way! That and they couldn't control my douche baggery no matter how they tried! I would scream and cry like a little bitch because I wanted the entire world to revolve around me; and in the end I was fired 19 times but I sucked that corporate cock and not only did I get my job back, I got a raise! Did I happen to mention I'm Gator? TALK ABOUT ME! I am Gator! everything is me me me! I am worse than a 5 year old!

Steve Sayors-"...Why is that?...that doesn't even make sense Morbid; I mean, I can't use these questions."

Morbid Gator-"Don't stray from the list or i'll jam my fist in your ass!"

Morbid makes a fist and shows it to Sayors before continuing.

Morbid Gator-"Well, my Daddy owned the federation and since he used to touch me as a small boy I decided to black mail him into giving me what ever I want. I threatened to tell of what he had done to me and ruin his chances to ever go global and cost him his 4th wife. I left because he was arrested for having relations with an underage goat in Texas"

Steve Sayors-""Did you hate your father for what he did? It all still sounds to me like you had a good deal. With your father over a barrel that is."

Gator Angel-"In truth, I liked it! It made me so good at taking dicks to the face. For example when I got those 5 managers to come to Boston earlier this week. I took all that dick! I took it like a boss! They came all over my face, all inside my ass. Even Miranda Tigris fucked me with her enormous vagina hood! Ozymandias even fit his head up my ass! His head was IN my ass! AMAZING!
As for the good deal. Like I said he went to jail. I would still be there but when I came to the XWF and people were all lapping at my balls I knew I was at home! I mean Justin Sane would be shit without me and the only reason I keep him around is because he'll suck my dick when ever I need him too. Other than that he is worthless, can't win to save his life without help."

Steve Sayors-""What was the sign up like for you when you came to the XWF? What did you do?"

Gator Angel-"I was a frightened little girl! There was tears and even stomping around but eventually Shane gave in and gave me what I wanted."

Steve Sayers-"What was that?"

Gator Angel-"An easy win against raYne. There was so much rubbing in that match that I had like a boner the entire time and raYne shot a load in my ear. I'm Gator."

Steve Sayors-"Didn't you lose your second and third matches?"

Gator Angel-"Yeah, they were real fights and not free wins so I couldn't win if I tried. Did I ever tell you about how I beat Aerial Knight 4 times? Thats how I keep my TV Title so close. Or I face my friends and they just roll over and die for me to win."

Steve Sayors-"I think you suck."

Gator Angel-"Aww, Thank you, Steve! I know it's true because it's you!"

Steve Sayors-"Are you bitter about Morbid Angel treating you like a punk this past week and really ever since you arrived here?"

Gorbid Angel-"Bitter? No, Morbid Angel was right all along! I am worthless and good for nothing that's why my mother hated me! I stole my father's love from her with my sweet sweet loins! Not to stray from my point. Morbid Angel was right all along and nothing can prove him otherwise. He is a GOD among MEN!"

Steve Sayors-"So you are happy with what was said? So, that's it?"

Morbid Gngel-"Hell Yes! I've been wanting to rub all over Morbid Angel for a while now. Look at his fucking muscles! LOOK! He is like a SexGod-Apocalypse! I'm, going to cum so hard in my spandex! I'm Gator."

Steve Sayors-"What about your upcoming match? This could be a huge moment for you."

Morbid Gngel-"I am the Univeral champion!"

Steve Sayors-"WHAT! Mor...."

Morbid in Gatorface interrupts.

Morbid Gngel-"I go both ways and I use every orifice to sexually pleasure men and barn yard animals! I am the Universal sex Champion already! I am just going into this because I want to touch some hard muscles! Watch out Morbid Angel! I am going to stroke your thigh muscles so hard!"

Steve Sayors-"So you're just trying to teach Morbid a lesson?"

Morbid Gngel-"Fuck yeah! I know every move in the queer tantra and I plan on at least trying chapters 9 and 10!"

Steve Sayors-"Okay. So, enough of Morbid Angel, I'm sure you've made him uncomfortable enough with your bedroom eyes. What are your views on the XWF as of late?"

MorGator Angel-"Everyone sucks but me! I am the answer to all questions and when in doubt, Gator is always on topic and the only topic spoken about and if not I'll shit myself with woe! Did I ever tell you how I had 5 general managers come to Boston to defraud the XWF out of nearly $20,000? Good times! I powerfucked them so hard they are in my control!"

Steve Sayors-" How long have you held the TV title?"

MorGator Angel-"Too long! I mean I fight the same people over and over again, it's not even funny. I know I beat Lane but lets not forget that he owed me a favor for not actually cutting off his penis and then I even gave him half the money I got for selling a fake cock! He owed me that win or I would have to get paid with the real dick. He rolled over and gave up.

Now, here is a treat that I am sure some knew. Justin Sane gave Ariel Knight the money to have yet another match with me. So in actuality I got another hand out match and the money I just gave back to Sane. I am really a shitty champion if you really look at my record. My name is Jacob Woods but you can call me Gator!"

Steve Sayors-"... So, you're new team Defiance."

MorGat Angor-"Yeah, the only reason we made the group is because the Asylum turned us away. I mean, we did try to join but they turned us down for sucking too bad. It was sad. Little CorVus had dreams of being someone worth a fuck and it all got shot to hell, then Morbid Angel became the Higher Power and everything went for me and Sane. I couldn't sleep, Sane couldn't fart and CorVus got all constipated. We think it was too much cheese in his diet but I ain't no doctor so at this point i'm just speculating. My team Defiance is already dead, we just don't know it yet."

Morbid Angel takes a bite of the pretzel rod and chews it up and looks at the camera.

MorGat Angor-"Suck my dick while I am raped by AIDS ridden Baboons!"

Morbid turns back to Sayors.

Steve Sayors-"...Right...Anyway, how was your early life? Growing up and such?"

MorGat Angor-"It was fun, My father gave me all the attention I could ever want except by that attention I couldn't ride a bike or sit on hard chairs so it was a pain in the ass. Uh, I had no friends because they didn't want to talk about me, I failed out of school because I suck and I think my dog killed it'self because I fucked it once. I came home from school and we had the dog in the back yard on a chain and he jumped over the fence and strangled itself to death. I would like to think it was puppy suicide, sounds so hardcore! I AM HARDCORE! I'll fuck your poodle!"

Steve Sayors-"If you win the Universal Championship, what will you do?"

MorGat Angor-"Shit my pants and invite others to shit on me and the title."

Steve Sayors-"ha."

MorGat Angor-"No seriously, I'm even shitting my pants right now! mushing it in my suit."

Sayors scoots away from Morbid Angel.

Steve Sayors-"Seriously?"

Morbid looks at him and shakes his head no.

Steve Sayors-"Well, I think that's all the questions I have for you today Gator."

Morbid bites off another bit of pretzel and throws the remainder to the floor and starts to throw his hands in the air like a wild .

Gator Morbid-"You trying to talk shit on my Scarlett? I will pout and throw a tantrum directly at your throat! She once was a whore but now she is a slut!"

Steve Sayors-"...I have no more question for you."

Gator Morbid-"OH HELL NAW! This bitch be talking about my cunt Scarlett!"

Steve Sayors-"Actually I didn't."

Gator Morbid-"Damn right you didn't because it you did I would have to keep acting like a spoiled girl and roid raging all over this motherfucker."

The two sit in silence for exactly two minutes just looking at each other.

Morbid Gator-"You forgot a part."

Steve Sayors-"What did I forget?"

Morbid Gator-"The end part. DO IT!"

Sayers clears his throat and looks at Morbid in Gatorface

Steve Sayors-"It was great talking to you Gator for the first time ever. I think this was a good interview."

Gatbid Orgel-"I did great and you sucked because everything has to be pro me otherwise it is trash! TRASH! Like my muscles of awesome! I will tell you I don't use steroids but as it turns out I actually do and could make no comment because of how badly I suck! I am such a !"

Morbid gets up and take the small mic from his spandex top, throwing it lightly to the floor. He steps up and walks away leaving Sayors muttering to himself only to burst back into the room and starting to knock over the fake plants while making animal noises and screaming "I'M GATOR!"

Morbid Angel goes outside and pulls the mask off and has an accomplished look plastered across his face as he gets into his car and drives off to get ready for his match.

[Image: 9BOMbhp.png]

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014