Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Interviews and stuff.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2015, 10:56 PM

*Gator and Steve Sayors sit in a small room with a black backdrop, some potted ferns are in the corners to pretty up the shot. Sayors wearing a dark suit adjusts the mic on his lapel, Gator sits slouched on an armchair opposite of Sayors*

STEVE SAYORS: "Okay I think we're ready, Gator?"

"What?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Are you ready?"

"I guess."

STEVE SAYORS: "Okay, you know this is the first time I've ever interviewed you."

"Well that's because I find you to be an intolerable fuck, but I have nothing else going on in my life right now. So here I am."

*Sayors feigns a smile as he taps the pen on his notepad and looks to the camera before forcing a short laugh*

STEVE SAYORS: "So, Gator. We have some catching up to do, so let's start from the beginning shall we?"

*Gator shrugs as the camera switches to him lighting a cigarette*

STEVE SAYORS: "You were part of a federation in Japan called J-Pro before joining the XWF, what was that like and what made you leave?"

"It was fun, for the most part. I joined J-Pro as soon as I turned eighteen, my dad was a big name there and he got me in straight away. As soon as I joined I went through the whole working my way up the ladder shit, my dad said he'd get me to the big titles early but I always declined. Wanted to do it the good old fashioned way on my own. If I knew what I know now, I would have bypassed the lower card and took a title shot my dad gave me."

STEVE SAYORS: "Why is that?"

"Because I'm here now. J-Pro is in the past and doesn't mean shit anymore, I could have won every belt I could in J-Pro, realised I fucking hated the place and moved here."

STEVE SAYORS: "Why did you hate J-Pro? Sounds to me like you had a good deal."

"I'm getting to it, chill out. My dad liked to get in my business a lot, he set up matches for me, rigged matches, bribed officials. All that shit. It got to the point were he bribed a ref to make me lose my belt at J-Pro, the Signature Championship.That's when it went downhill, we argued all the time, more stuff came out about how he rigged previous matches of mine. Made me win belts, made me lose belts. Just be an all around asshole... Then, I realised he was just a scumbag in general. Cheating on his wife, bribing the higher ups, getting people assaulted who he problems with. Just a grade A cunt. So I quit J-Pro, and I left Japan. Moved to America and looked for work in the good ol' USA. Looked around tried WWE first, of course, but they didn't like my persona. Said I cursed too match, also they didn't like the mask. Then I looked around some more, did some one off shows with PWG and Chikara, stayed in hotels for a few months while I was looking for a place. Then, I saw this beautiful slice of hell called the XWF. And I looked around at the talent, and I think I just fit. Signed up and got my hands dirty."

STEVE SAYORS: "What was the sign up like for you? What did you do?"

"The same as everyone else I guess, I signed a piece of paper. Shane tried to kill me and I went into my first match. Which I won."

STEVE SAYORS: "But you lost your second and third matches."

"Ha, yeah I did. I lost that second match against MacAllister super hard."

STEVE SAYORS: "I think it was fairly close."

"No it wasn't haha. But it helped me learn, here I was a cocky kid hot off the bus, thinking I was a fucking megastar in Japan. Great win loss record. And I can't fucking adapt to the Western style, of all the things. I can't adapt. And I was going around going fuck this, fuck you, I'm the fucking best. And I got proved wrong. And I was like, shit. Maybe I should stop acting like a badass and just be myself for once. And I did, and I lost my third match hahaha."

STEVE SAYORS: "You don't sound bitter about this though."

"Why should I? It's funny man.And the third match was this prick called Kyle Stars fault anyway, he just stood there and fell down for three seconds. But, I then actually started winning matches, because I cooled off. Ninety percent of these guys on the roster take themselves so fucking seriously. We got Mazzy showing off his shirt collection. Peter Gilmour is still running around acting like a serious cunt not realising he is a joke. Steve Davids has vanished again but he was a serious prick when he came back for the short time he was here. And there is so many more. Knight, Iceman, Cain, Ghost Tank blah blah blah. And do you know what they all have in common? They all act like badasses, they all act like serious fuckers not able to see the fun in life and they all lose, all the time. Acting serious gets you nowhere, you just get hurt more when you fall. Me. I see the big fucking joke. And it is a funny fucking joke. And I don't care. I lose, whatever I can get better, I win, awesome, I can still get better. And win or lose, by god I have fun."

STEVE SAYORS: "So, that's it? As long as you have fun you don't care?"

"Pretty much. Early on I realised this isn't life or death. A match is not the end all or be all, it's just a wrestling match. I love what I do, and I love beating the ever loving shit out of dude. But it's not the end of the world if I lose."

STEVE SAYORS: "What about your upcoming match with Morbid Angel? This could be a huge moment for you."

"I bought my place in this match for one reason. To beat Morbid Angel. The Universal Championship is the cherry on top. Fuck with the amount of briefcases floating around, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of us walk out with the belt. But, kicking the shit out of that asshole is my number one priority. Angel needs to learn a lesson, what he was doesn't matter. Right now he means nothing. I'm going to prove that too him, teach him the same lesson I learned early on here. That you are not what you think you are. You think you're the best. I'm here to prove that you are not."

STEVE SAYORS: "So you're just trying to teach Morbid a lesson?"

"I'm trying, but he's so I don't think he'll learn at all."

STEVE SAYORS: "Okay. So, enough of Morbid Angel, I'm sure you've talked about him too much recently. What are your views on the XWF as of late?"

"My views? I dunno man. It's looking good with Lethal Lottery around the corner. Duke's back, Soldier, Mystica. Good stuff."

STEVE SAYORS: "Speaking of Lethal Lottery, word is you're not entering."

"That's true. And honestly, I need a fucking break. I'm happy sitting a pay per view out, I actually want to see what it's like sitting in the stands with a cold beer and watching a good pay per view."

STEVE SAYORS: "I can understand that. How long have you held the TV title?"

"Oh fuck... Two, Thee? Months now on my second reign. With around four defenses I think? Six if you count each person in the gauntlet."

STEVE SAYORS: "Impressive."

"I try. That is four to six more defenses than Morbid had with his Uni run. Oh sorry, we're meant to be getting off the Angel topic. Carry on."

STEVE SAYORS: "... So, you're new team Defiance."

"Yeah! Better than Morbid's piece of shit stable, we actually have wins under our belts. God dammit! Sorry. Let me start again. Yes, Defiance. Good team that kinda popped out of nowhere. So, me and Sane got sick of the Asylum just ruining every bodies matches. Like every week, it was the same shit. Good match, suddenly lights go out, cue shitty music made by a eleven year old on bandcamp. Team mongoloid walk out with their mask wearing cunt of a prophet and interrupt everyone's good time with just crappy wrestling. I was fucking sick of it. Sane was sick of it. Everyone was sick of it! But me and Sane got talking and I don't want to get into the specifics but this guy by the name of corVus shows up out of the blue he says-"

STEVE SAYORS: "He spoke?"

"Well, not technically. But he wrote that he was willing to help stop those pricks once and for all. All together, do you know how many Asylum members we've beat? All of them, that we know of. Wanna know how many they have beat of Defiance? Just the one. On a fluke. And Sane made Frodo pay for that fluke. Hahahaha. Ahhh, he's fired, that is so awesome. And Sane is in control of his career for now! That is the best. But my point is, the three members of Defiance are better in every single way than the entirety of the Asylum. We also have a cooler name and actually enjoy each others company."

*Gator takes a drag of his cigarette and looks to the camera*

"Suck my dick you mess of AIDs ridden Baboons."

*Gator turns back to Sayors*

STEVE SAYORS: "Anyway, how was your early life? Growing up and such?"

"Average I guess. For the son of a professional wrestler and a hard working mother. My dad was absent a lot, my mum worried and worked a lot. I fell into a bad crowd from an early age. Was just a general prick causing a nuisance within my small town with a bunch of other pricks. And this was when I was like eight haha, kids grow up faster than people give them credit for. When my dad came back from Japan he usually brought gifts which was nice of him, then he complained and argued with my mum, and then with me. And he trained me to be a wrestler, make me tough. And before I know it, we're moving to Japan. And let me tell you, if you have never been to Japan. Go. As soon as you can, go to Japan. Awesome country, but not when you're an angry kid from the north of England who's being trained to fight. I hardly went to school in Osaka, and when I did I was in a fight because I was the only white kid there and was too stubborn and stupid to learn Japanese. But as I got older, I settled down. Kinda. Still stabbed a kid in the leg with a pencil after he called me round eyes. I don't even know why actually, he didn't really insult me, it was just my first instinct. I got suspended haha."

STEVE SAYORS: "If you win the Universal Championship, what will you do?"

"I'm going to Disneyland."

STEVE SAYORS: "Hahaha."

"No seriously, I won two tickets to Disneyland in Japan at his show."

STEVE SAYORS: "Oh, so you're going to go as soon as you win the belt? If you win the belt, I should say."

"Probably, take a few days and go to Japan, get back in time to watch Lethal Lottery and have my first defense as Universal Champion."

STEVE SAYORS: "If you win the belt, who would your ideal opponent be?"

"I honestly don't know. I know Lane has a shot so I'll probably be up against him, but my ideal opponent that's tough. Maybe D'Ville. We need a rematch and if anyone deserves a Universal title shot it's that man. Or maybe someone I haven't faced before who deserves a shot, Duke maybe. I don't know, as long as they give me a good fight and put on a good show, I'm happy."

STEVE SAYORS: "Good to know, so, Scarlett-"

"You talk about my girlfriend in any way I will punch you in the throat."

*Sayors stops his sentence and clears his throat*

STEVE SAYORS: "I was only going to ask how things are with the two of you."

"Oh, my bad. I'm so use to hearing people try to insult her as if she is a factor in a match. It's pathetic you know, but yeah, we're good."

STEVE SAYORS: "Okay, next question-"

"I'm going to stop you there Steve, I'm actually super bored right now and I'm tired of being in the same room with something that has more contact with Pest than his genital warts. So I'm going to go, I would say this had been fun but by god I never want to do this boring shit ever again. Why do people talk to you?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Well, I uh."

"Exactly, you don't add anything at all. You just sit there looking bug eyed at someone while they talk on and on and on."

STEVE SAYORS: "But you're insulting your own interview here."

"No, I did great. You sucked. And it was better than Morbid Angel's shit."

*Gator finishes off his cigarette and take the small mic from his t-shirt, throwing it lightly to the floor. He steps up and walks away leaving Sayors mumbling to himself*

"Peace!"

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post