Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
From Betrayal Comes Strength and Awareness
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-20-2015, 09:21 PM

Mastermind walks back into his father's Memorabilia Room, and heads straight to the old newspaper clipping that he had picked up before.

YOUNG MASTERMIND GOES ON HUNT FOR GOLDWORTHY

In what was a vicious turn of events last night in the IWAONZ, young Mastermind was felled from behind by his former tag team partner after they lost the tag team championship. It shocked the young Mastermind so bad that some saw it as non scripted and it rocked his world. His tag team partner Goldworthy turned on him for no apparent reason. This is what Mastermind had to say:

'I don't know what happened, one moment we were doing so well as a tag team, the next moment he attacked me from behind, and it felt personal. I don't think I can ever trust another partner again.'

Mastermind started to remember back to those days:

IMPACT WRESTLING ASSOCIATION OF NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind had joined the IWAONZ as a 18 year old after being spotted by scouts after doing so well in his High School Wrestling career. Immediately the day he joined in 1992, he was befriended by another new comer Goldworsthy. They clicked instantly, and were paired together as a Tag Team, even thought both wanted to do individual things, it was felt that by going down this path early it would later on lead to a success.

After the first few months together they had been rocketing up the IWAONZ Tag Team ranks, and were ranked as outsiders to win a Tag Team Championship, but they did just that by beating the current champions The Wesley Bros. Back stage afterwards they celebrated.

GOLDSWORTHY: "What a great win. We can go anywhere now."

"Let's just keep our minds on these belts for the time being, we can go somewhere else later on. It's just about patience."

GOLDSWORTHY: "Yea you are right."

For the next few months they dominated the Tag Team scene, and were unbeatable, and Mastermind, now, thinking back, saw the early signs of what was to happen, but didn't at the time.

One day Mastermind walked into the locker room, and saw Goldsworthy talking to Mister Tomkins. Now Mister Tomkins was a former New Zealand Heavyweight Champion. Why he was talking to Goldsworhy, Mastermind did not know.

"Oh hey guys."

MISTER TOMKINS: "This must be Mastermind, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great."

MISTER TOMKINS: "That's good, well I'm going to go. I'll see you guys later."

Mister Tomkins walked out of the room, Mastermind looked back at Goldsworthy.

"What was that about?"

GOLDSWORTHY: "Nothing, don't worry about it."

So he dropped it, but Mastermind knew Goldsworthy was keeping something from him, and then two days later Goldsworthy blew up in a conversation.

"So if we can just get past Ironness Express, we can end the year as Champions."

GOLDSWORTHY: "Don't you get sick of being a tag team, doing this, going no where?"

"We aren't going no where, we're tag team champions."

GOLDSWORTHY: "Exactly, bloody tag team. Before we became champions we both talked about going down the individual track."

"Yeah, and then we became champions."

GOLDSWORTHY: "Dude you just don't get it. I want to do something else. I want to be New Zealand Heavyweight Champion not tag team champion."

"You'll get there some day in the future, we need this experience."

GOLDSWORTHY: "So you don't think these titles are holding us back? You don't think being together as champions are holding us back? You don't think we've done our time?"

"Look dude, we need to take this as far as we can, then who knows what doors will open up for us."

GOLDSWORTHY: "What if doors have already opened up for us? Well for one of us. Look you don't get it, I understand. Don't worry, I'm just frustrated, I just want more that's all."

"As do I. But we have to finish this journey first. Let's make it to New Years and then we'll talk some more."

GOLDSWORTHY: "Yeah you're right as usual. Okay let's do that."

Mastermind should have saw it coming, but for the next couple of weeks after that conversation, Goldsworthy became distant, and unfocused, and in a few matches after that, it was always left to Mastermind to pick up the win.

Then that fateful night came. In a title match against The Maori Kids, they had been doing so well. They fought back from a great start by the Maori Kids who were flying around all over the place, and it was Goldsworthy who pulled the match back their way, with some great moves, and then some thing inexplicable happened. Goldsworthy tagged himself into the match, after Mastermind had the advantage, and was then rolled up into a small package by one of the Maori Kids, and usually when that happened Goldsworthy always managed to get out of it, but Mastermind was stunned when he saw Goldsworthy just stopped trying, and the referee counted the 3 count.

The Tag Team Championship Belts were no longer theirs. Mastermind felt sick. As The Maori Kids left the ring excited at being crowned the new champions, Mastermind came into the ring, and ran to the ropes to watch The Maori Kids prancing about. The next thing he knows was waking up in the medic room.

"Hey what happened?"

MEDIC: "You don't know?"

"No."

MEDIC: "Goldsworthy hit you good from behind with a steel chair. That was suppose to happen wasn't it?"

"What did you just say?"

MEDIC: "Goldsworthy hit you from behind with a steel chair. This wasn't suppose to happen? Are you saying it's unscripted?"

"Yes."

MEDIC: "Dang, he got you good then. You've got concussion. You know what that means?"

"No."

MEDIC: "You're out of action for a month."

Mastermind got out of there as quick as smart, and went to find Goldsworthy. Goldsworthy was holed up with Mister Jenkins.

"What the hell Goldsworthy? Why did you do that?"

MISTER JENKINS: "Now calm down son."

"I'm not your son."

GOLDSWORTHY: "I did it because I wanted to go out on my own, and you wanted to stay together. I did it because I was fed up, and I did it, because it would be good for my career."

"Says who?"

MISTER JENKINS: "Me."

It was then that Mastermind had realized he had been double crossed. It was then that he realized no more trusting anyone in a tag team environment. It was then that he decided that he would become stronger than what he was, and more aware of people around him.

PRESENT DAY

"You listen up John Black. I thought I was joining the Intercontinental Championship. I thought okay we would be both be competing in the Intercontinental Championship and be meeting one another in the first round. Case closed.

"You've challenged me not to come into the ring for our much no way. I am not going to not do that. I am going to meet you in the ring, and give you an arse whooping. I do not suck anyone's dick to get matches, I do not back down from any fight. I will continue to do whatever match I get signed up for.

"I was hoping that you would do a promo, then I know that you wouldn't be a lazy arse. You're still an arse, but no longer lazy in my eyes. The fact that you have lost more matches than me, is not all that shocking. The fact that you turn up and lose, is not shocking. At least you aren't like some people who turn up, lose about four or five matches in a row and disappear never to be seen from again. I'll give you credit where credit is due.

"Let's get another matter straight. I won't lose this coming Wednesday, not to you. You've already stated it yourself. You suck worse than me. You suck worse than Maverick even. You just suck period.

"And another thing, when all is said and done, you'll be getting a t-shirt like the rest of them. I'll even hand it to you personally if you want to. That way I know you've received it.

"Maybe just maybe you can get a better promo done next time. That first one of yours was lazy arse. And I thought I said that I'll stop calling you lazy arse. Well I must have lied. Either that or you get off of your arse and do something else to try and beat me. I challenge you to that, seen I'm not in the Intercontinental Tournament."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub