Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It All Becomes Clear - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-19-2015, 09:17 PM

PREVIOUSLY

Mastermind finally came face to face with his father, and the first confrontation did not go too well. Mastermind ended up storming out of the room, after he learned that he had step brothers and step sisters, and a step mother. To him his Father moved on without him. Forgetting about him and his mother. But what he didn't know was that he was about to find out more about his Father than he realized.

And now the continuation:

Mastermind storms down the corridor. He can't believe it that the moment he saw his father his anger took over. He couldn't control himself. In a way a little part of him felt sorry for his father. He stopped near the stairs to collect his thoughts. He wanted to keep on going. Just then he heard a:

"Pssssstttt."

He thought he imagined it, until it happened again.

"Pssssttt."

He looked around. And then heard:

"Up here."

Mastermind looked up the stairs, and saw a pair of young eyes looking back at him. The voice belonged to a kid who was sitting at the top of the stairs.

"Hi."

"Hi kid."

"You're Mastermind aren't you? You wrestle in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation among other places."

Mastermind looked back the way he had come and saw no one was following him, not even Maria. He wasn't even sure that he should be talking to the kid.

"You are Mastermind right?"

Mastermind looks back at the child.

"Yes I'm Mastermind, and yes I wrestle for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Just the Xtreme Wrestling Federation."

"Cool."

"How do you know who I am?"

"Because my Grandfather and I always watch when you are competing. Just like you did Monday just gone against the Maverick."

Mastermind smiled.

"Is that right? Who's your Grandfather?"

"You were just shouting at him."

That hit Mastermind right in the heart.

"That was between me and your Grandfather."

"I know."

"How old are you kid?"

"10. Will be 11 next Month."

"Really?"

Mastermind looked back the way he had come, still no one.

"You're facing Tommy Gunn next week. Are you going to beat him?"

Mastermind smiles back.

"I'm going to try."

"Grand dad thinks you have a good chance of beating him."

"Good on your Grandfather. What's your name Kid?"

MAC: "Mac."

Mastermind stopped in his tracks. That name hit close to home.

MAC: "I think you are my uncle."

Mastermind gulped.

"I think I am too. I didn't know that I had any nephews or nieces."

MAC: "That's okay I forgive you."

"How many brothers and sisters do you have Mac?"

MAC: "Two older sisters and a younger brother."

"And where are they?"

MAC: "At home."

"So this isn't your home?"

MAC: "No silly it's Grandpa's and Grandma's."

"So why are you here and not with everyone else?"

MAC: "Because I heard you were coming, and I wanted to meet you."

"Why?"

MAC: "Because you're the famous Mastermind."

Mastermind felt guilty.

"The rest of the XWF wouldn't call me famous."

MAC: "But you're famous to Grandpa and I."

"How so?"

MAC: "Come on up and I'll show you."

"Show me what?"

MAC: "Something. I need to show it to you. It's hard to explain."

Mastermind thought even speaking to the kid was weird. Let alone going to walk up the stairs in a house that he hadn't been in before. He looked back down the corridor, and still no sign of anyone. Well he thought stuff them, I'll just make the kid happy.

MAC: "Come on Famous Mastermind."

"Okay, okay I'm coming."

Mastermind started walking up the stairs. It took him a few minutes to reach the very top. Mac held out his hand.

MAC: "Please to meet you."

Mastermind shook Mac's hand.

"That was a long trip up the stairs. You must be use to it?"

MAC: "We grew up here. Come on I have to show you something."

"Lead the way then."

Mac took off to the right, and came to a big door. It was obviously a really big room behind the door..

MAC: "You must be prepared to be amazed, because you will be in for a shock."

"I'm ready kid."

MAC: "Okay, don't say I didn't warn you."

Mac opened the large door, and walked into the room. He stood aside to let Mastermind go in. Mastermind stepped one foot in to the room and was halted dead in his tracks. There in the room, was an amazing scene.

"What the fuck? Excuse my language, what on earth?"

MAC: "It's all about you."

Inside the room was full of memorabilia and photos of Mastermind himself in action. From his early days in his High School Wrestling team, to his days in New Zealand's Impact Wrestling Association of New Zealand, to his time in International Wrestling Australia, to his time in some indy federations in Japan, to a few tournaments around Europe to where he currently his in the XWF.

"Wow."

Mastermind stepped towards a table, that showed photos of Mastermind holding up some belts in the Impact Wrestling Association of New Zealand. He picked up a newspaper article which was framed.

YOUNG MASTERMIND GOES ON HUNT FOR GOLDWORTHY

In what was a vicious turn of events last night in the IWAONZ, young Mastermind was felled from behind by his former tag team partner after they lost the tag team championship. It shocked the young Mastermind so bad that some saw it as non scripted and it rocked his world. His tag team partner Goldworthy turned on him for no apparent reason. This is what Mastermind had to say:

'I don't know what happened, one moment we were doing so well as a tag team, the next moment he attacked me from behind, and it felt personal. I don't think I can ever trust another partner again.'

That brought the memories flooding back. He put the newspaper article down. He looked at the wall at the end of the room. There hanging up were replicas of the former arc of the covenant championship belt, and the xtreme championship belt. Both of course from his current place of business the XWF.

SUSAN: "As you can see your father followed your career from the moment you left home. He watched you where ever you went."

Mastermind turned around to see Susan at the door. Maria was behind her. Her eyes were big in amazement.

MARIA: "Wow, this is amazing."

Mastermind was lost for words, as Susan stepped aside and Maria walked into the room, and looked at everything.

SUSAN: "I see you've met Mac."

Mastermind looked down beside him, and Mac was staring up at him smiling. Mastermind just couldn't think of anything to say. Susan walked into the room.

SUSAN: "I know it must have felt like a betrayal that your father kicked you out, and I know you are deeply still angry about it, but you have to know he followed you as much as possible. When you were touring here in New Zealand he followed you to those places, when it was in Australia, it was every so often. I couldn't stop him. He loved you. He felt angry at himself for making you leave, and I guess in a way, that's why he turned this room into a memorabilia room. To stop himself from hurting."

"Why couldn't he have just contacted me?"

SUSAN: "It's the pride thing. I see it in you. I see it in him."

MARIA: "It's definitely a pride thing alright."

MAC: "I started watching you when Grandad was the only one who watched what you were doing. Mum and Dad hated wrestling. This became a granddad and I thing."

MARIA: "That's beautiful."

Mastermind looked at the room again. Then looked at Susan.

"I'm sorry for being angry at you. I'm sorry for being angry at my father for remarrying again, it just hurts that's all."

SUSAN: "I understand wholeheartedly. Whatever you are both feeling isn't going to go away over night, you two will have to work at it."

Mastermind took a deep breath.

MAC: "Wanna see something else?"

"Is there more?"

Susan smiled.

SUSAN: "Of course. Go on Mac take him."

Mac held out his hand, Mastermind looked at Maria who nodded, and he took Mac's hand. Mac led Mastermind out of the room. Susan and Maria followed. Mac led Mastermind to another room.

MAC: "Be prepared to be amazed."

"Again."

MAC: "Yes again."

"Go on then."

Mac opened the door, and stepped aside. Mastermind walked in to the next room.

TO BE CONTINED

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub