Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
He Comes Out All Gunns ablazing
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-17-2015, 03:28 PM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and it finds sitting in his chair, facing the wall. He starts clapping his hands, and then he starts sobbing, crying.

"In his very first Promo, Tommy Gunn rips me to shreds and I have no where left to go. I might as well give up now, because I'm going to lose oh so badly should I step into that ring on Monday. Oh you've so won Gunn, right off the bat."

He continues to sob for another minute, before he starts laughing. He then claps his hands again, and turns his chair to face the camera.

"I'll give you props Gunn, you came out very fired up, but you've just fucked yourself. You've given me plenty of ammo to fire back at you, and I'm guessing that's what you want. You hit me where it hurts, but that's what you think. Yes it hurts, but it also helps me to improve and get better. So since you started the list of my losses first lets finish it shall we. Oh and by the way, you are welcome. I started that backstage of my profile purely for me, and anyone who was interested to keep a check of my stats. So if you found it helpful. That's good."

Mastermind smirks.

"This is the list that you started:"

Tommy Gunn Said:
Clyde Baker?
Frodo Smackins x 2?
Waylon?
Kraven?
Swagmire?
LH Harrison?
Woeful?
Aerial Knight?
Diesel
Bobby Charles
Robowrestler 1
Gator

"So Tomboy. May I call you Tomboy? Well tough if isn't. So Tomboy here's the rest of the list that you are so lazy to finish. If you are going to start something why not finish it for everyone to see? I'm not ashamed."

A list of names came up on camera.

Zoey Ryback
Mark Flynn
Monolith
Doctor Louis D'Ville
Justin Sane
Ruben A. Mitchell
Grayson Stinger
Pest

"Not to mention I've had team losses at War Games, and in Rumbles and Battle Royals, and Fatal 4 and 5 Ways that I wasn't even pinned in. How good is your record Tomboy? Is the fact that you don't care part of that. Because if you cared you would also know that you've lost a few. But I won't be going back over your record because it's irrelevant.

"Yes I admit that sometimes I suck. Sometimes I seem to go on a losing streak. I remember one time it was 9 matches without a win. Did I give up? Did I walk away like so many other wrestlers do who don't get their way? No, I continue to strive and get better. I am getting better. I don't need to preach that to you because you won't care. But because you brought up my Loss list, it's my turn."

Mastermind stands up and walks to the back of his room, to his victory clothes line. He just motions the camera down the line of t-shirts.

T-Shirt Said:I

MASTERED

AVERY KAIN'S

MIND

MASTERED

OUTSIDER JOEL'S

MIND

MASTERED

VELLORE BROMMER'S

MIND

MASTERED

ASHE DAWSON'S

MIND

MASTERED

JEFF SMIITH'S AND

COSMIC CHARLIE'S

MINDS

MASTERED

JOEY HAWKINS

MIND

MASTERED

ASHE DAWSONS

MIND
TWICE

MASTERED

SHELBY COBRA'S

MIND

MASTERED

AARON REIGN'S

MIND

MASTERED

WOE'S

MIND

MASTERED

JOHN CENA 2099'S

MIND

MASTERED

SHELBY COBRA'S

MIND
TWICE

MASTERED

GHOST TANK'S

MIND

MASTERED

ZOEY RYBACK'S

MIND

MASTERED

TYSON FURY'S

MIND

MASTERED

CHAIR OF MASTERMIND

MASTERED

DUNCAN B DEADLY'S

MIND

MASTERED

RUBEN A. MITCHELL'S

MIND

MASTERED

DEMON'S

MIND

MASTERED

PETER GILMOUR'S

MIND

Mastermind smiled and pegged the latest t-shirt on the line.

MASTERED

MAVERICK'S

MIND

Mastermind smiled and turned back and headed back to his chair in silence. He then sat down.

"One of your questions to me Tomboy was Did I realize that in the span of 26 days I lost 10 times? Hell yeah are you thick or something Tomboy? Of course I knew that I lost 10 times in 26 Days. I was in those matches. All I wanted to do was prove myself. I was hungry for matches back then, and I am still hungry for matches now. Not like you who doesn't give a fuck what you do. Your breeze in and out when ever you want. It's hard to keep track of you.

"Everyone knows where I am. I am competing in the XWF because I love the place. So what if I lose 10 matches in a row, it makes up for it when I win 3 or 4 matches in a row. I'm back to where I was when I won the Superstar of the Month Award for November. I feel like I am. I took it for granted in December and fell away. I spent too much time away over Christmas and paid the price for that too. But now I am back and I am a roll.

"When did you win Superstar of the Month in the last two years Tomboy? Oh yea that's right never. Or in your case you don't give a shit about titles and awards, you just do whatever you want to go. How's that going for you? Oh that's right you're in the Heyman Alliance. Getting the protection of one Paul Heyman. I won't insult him, everyone else has already, and I don't go looking for fights if I don't have to. But you Tomboy. You are the so called Protector of the Heyman Alliance. You babysat the New Kid on The Block last week. That says it all right there.

"You're the enforcer too. You say you do it for yourself, but you get told what to do by Mister Heyman. Don't give me crap that you don't care about being told what to do, but you do. You took it for so many years in the army, and by the way congrats for helping save the world, and you're still taking orders. Well done. Big ups to you Tomboy. Really works well for you."

Mastermind chuckles.

"If you think you can gain points by insulting me because of my losses, well think again. I don't care about my losses. It makes me learn on how to improve. And if that means I have to suffer 10 straight losses, then so be it. To get somewhere in the XWF I have learnt that you have to take the losses in order to improve. The fact that I am facing you on a 3 match winning streak, means I have confidence to beat you down come Monday.

"I don't care if you think that I am the worse Wrestler in the XWF, I will prove you wrong Tomboy. I will make you suffer the consequences. And when you lose to me then I hope you get laughed at. I will be the first to laugh at you. So go ahead. Keep insulting me. Keep sending those blanks my way. Keep being fired up. Because your time is due."

Mastermind turns his chair to face the wall, and starts humming.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub