Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Facing My Past - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-18-2015, 02:09 PM

"Enough 'M', I've had enough."

"But Dad I'm telling you it wasn't me."

"That's bullshit and you know it. I can't take it any more. Your antics."

"But Dad if you just listen I'll explain."

"When have you ever explained your actions over the last few years? When Son tell me that? I'll tell you. Never."

"I can explain them now."

"It's too late, it's fucking too late. Your bags are packed, and you going to move in with your wrestling coach. It's been decided."

"But Dad..."

"But nothing 'M'. I'm tired. I can't do it anymore. Just go. Go now."

I looked at my father, the hurt I've caused him has eaten him up. The hurt that I was in since losing my mother was eating me up. The fact that my souls had just been in battle for good and bad meant I was very tired. I just dropped my head, grabbed my stuff, and without another word, left. I never saw him again.

Later that day Tommy Clarkeson, the school's wrestling coach, plus the guy who took me in when my father threw me out, sat me down for a small pep talk.

TOMMY: "Listen 'M', we've all made our beds at some point of time in our past, and we all have to live with consequences. Now I'm not saying what your father did was right, but you have to leave him to live out his consequences of sending you away. You have to live with the consequences that you have made up to this point, and tell me are you ready to start changing?"

"I can't keep on doing what I'm doing coach. It'll lead me to nowhere good. Of course I'm ready to change."

TOMMY: "I'm guaranteeing you once you start your career in Wrestling you won't look back."

"It's all about moving forwards and not looking back now for me."

TOMMY: "That's the spirit."

You Made Your Bed so now you must lie in it.

Your Father made his Bed so now he must deal with the fall out

Move forwards and don't look back

PRESENT DAY

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

HOME OF MASTERMIND

Maria found Mastermind sitting in his Thinking Chair, in his Thinking Room. He looked deep in thought. She looked around. Obviously he wasn't getting ready to do a promo.

MARIA: "A penny for your thoughts Babe?"

Mastermind blinked and looked at her.

"Sorry babe what was that?"

MARIA: "I said a penny for your thoughts?"

Mastermind sighed.

"On top of my match with Tommy Gunn next Monday, I have to face my past. I've always used the knowledge of always look forward and never look back to be strong."

MARIA: "The past being your father?"

"Yes."

MARIA: "He's your father babe, he should always be in your present and future. Not your past."

Mastermind gets up and shoves his arms up.

"This world is not always hunky dory Maria. There are some families that go through life estranged. You need to get your arse out of the rose colored clouds and see the world for what it is."

Mastermind started to head for the door, when Maria grabbed him and stopped him.

MARIA: "I know the world is not perfect, I know the world is not rose colored, and I know some families around the world, are estranged, and they go through life without talking. But 'M' you have an opportunity here to face your past before you can continue to move forwards. If you don't face your past, your heart is going to close itself off for good, and when we eventually have kids, that's not going to be a good thing."

Mastermind looked at the door and was clenching his fists.

MARIA: "Look at me Mastermind, now."

Mastermind sighed and looked back at Maria. She always made him calm down.

MARIA: "I know you're hurting, I know you have that match against that crazy angry arse dickwad Tommy Gunn next Monday, and I know his anger is spilling out to you, and you have to match that, but there is no way, and I mean no way, I am going to let you speak to me like that."

Mastermind dropped his head.

"Sorry."

Maria looked angry, but the sorry broke her and she hugged Mastermind.

MARIA: "You know I love you to bits, I hate seeing you that way. I just want you to be yourself. I just want you to stop hurting."

"I've gotta stop pushing you away, I need to stop being angry."

MARIA: "And the only way to do that, is by going to see your father."

"I know. You've set the time up for that?"

MARIA: "Yes, this afternoon."

Mastermind gulped, and while they were still hugging, he bit the bullet and nodded his head.

"By the way, just one thing?"

MARIA: "Yes?"

"You want kids?"

They pulled out of the hug, and Maria smiled.

MARIA: "I was just testing you to see if you were listening and apparently you were. Yes I want to have kids with you some day. You don't?"

"I have never really given any thought to having children. I grew up as an only child, and I was never around kids. I'm around men and women wrestling. Hardly any children around in that environment except for Tommy Gunn's nephew, who's always playing stupid video games. And of course those Mini idiots."

MARIA: "Would you consider it at least?"

"I don't need to consider it."

MARIA: "Why?"

"Because I love you, and if you want children, and if it makes you happy, then I'm all for it."

Maria's face lit up. She hugged him hard.

MARIA: "Oh 'M' that means a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Before we have kids we need to get my past sorted, it's not going to happen over night, but it will happen."

MARIA: "Well that's great to hear."

They hugged for a few more minutes, before kissing, and then headed out of the Thinking Room.

A few hours later Mastermind and Maria were in Maria's car, heading for Mastermind's father's place. He was about to meet his father for the first time in 27 years.

Apparently he had moved from Alexandra, Central Otago, South Island, at the same time Mastermind joined the New Zealand Wrestling Association in Auckland at the age of 18. He moved to Wellington to keep an eye on Mastermind's future.

Maria could see Mastermind getting tenser and tenser the closest they got to the house.

MARIA: "It's going to be okay 'M' I'm with you."

"I know, I know."

Mastermind didn't know where they were going, or even knew of where his father was living but the closer they got the more shallower his breathing became, and then as Maria drove into a drive way to a three story house that was on a big property, Mastermind placed both of his hands on the dash board. Maria came to a stop.

MARIA: "Are you okay Babe?"

Mastermind could see the house, it was moving forwards, and backwards. His vision became blurry, and he was trying to breathe.

"I.... I.... Can't do.... this."

Maria put her hand on his.

MARIA: "Babe look at me. You can do this. Just breathe. In and out. Do it with me. In..."

Maria breathed in, and then Mastermind did the same.

MARIA: "Out."

Maria breathed out, then Mastermind did the same. She repeated the process a few more times. Until Mastermind took his hands off of the dashboard.

MARIA: "Feel better?"

"A little."

MARIA: "If you can take on Tommy Gunn, you can certainly do this."

Mastermind gave a small smile. He nodded. Maria opened her door, and Mastermind opened his. He slowly got out. Angry thoughts started to creep into his mind, and he stopped by the car door.

TO BE CONTINUED

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub