Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)
Poll: If you were Adrian Storms, which match type would you choose
This poll is closed.
Steel Cage 36.36% 4 36.36%
TLC 18.18% 2 18.18%
2 out of 3 Falls Count Anywhere No DQ 45.45% 5 45.45%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Important! Debut Challenge
02-16-2015, 10:41 PM

A camera can be heard whirring and no picture can be seen. After a few minutes, Thunderbolt X can be seen talking to the cameraman.

Thunderbolt X- "Well is it on?"

Cameraman- "I don't know, I don't think so" "Wait, it is on"

Thunderbolt X- "Ok, Hello XWF Universe, I'm Thunderbolt X" "I guess I have to introduce myself before I say anything else" "Uh, where do I start?" "Oh, I know, I am a Tall and Married XWF Wrestler (Sorry Ladies) who is currently contracted to Monday Night Madness" I never give up and have a tendency to overcome the odds" "I consider myself to be a human highlight reel and I hope to entertain you with my amazing aerial and acrobatic assaults"

Cameraman- "Well put Thunderbolt, well put, but can you please reveal why you are actually here?"

Thunderbolt X- "Ok, the real reason I am here is to challenge Adrian Storms to a match of his choosing" "However there is a big twist and the twist is that I will choose 3 match types and Adrian must choose from the list" "Now you might be asking, Why is Thunderbolt X challenging Adrian Storms to a match?" "Well you see, the XWF Roster, in my eyes, consists of magnificent talent but Adrian stands out above the rest and I was like why not challenge him to my debut match" "I have heard a saying, Start of with a bang, and I certainly think I am" "Ok enough of me rambling, I know the XWF Universe are wondering what the 3 match types are and they are as followed"
1. Steel Cage
2. 2 out of 3 Falls Count Anywhere No DQ
3. TLC

Thunderbolt X- "I cannot wait for the XWF Universe to see me and I cant wait to see them" "But I have to ask, Are you ready XWF Universe, cause a Thunderstorm is brewing"

Cameraman- "WOW, that was so corny and lame"

Thunderbolt X- "That's because I can be corny and lame sometimes" "Anyways, Adrian, What do you say, will you face me?"

[align=center] The Camera shutters and no picture can be seen.

TBC by Adrian Storms ONLY

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2015, 12:19 AM
"Yeahh, Adrian Storms, he's kinda dead.

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
02-17-2015, 10:33 AM
"To reiterate what TJ said, take a look from this footage from Madness, about two weeks ago."

Replay:Suddenly, the Heyman Alliance chopper appears over head with Tommy Gunn at the opened door, his feet resting on the rails, rifle in hand.

JOEY STYLES: “It's Tommy Gunn! With the sniper rifle!”

The competitors look up, see Gunn, then start trying to take cover.

JOEY STYLES: “Gunn is too good a shot! There's no where to run!”

POP!

Round after round explodes from the barrel of Tommy Gunn's rifle. One by one, the battle royal competitors drop like flies to shit, leaving only Bobby Zi and Jill Lorder standing. The Heyman Alliance chopper retreats back over the wall of Sun Life Stadium.
02-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Well, maybe one of you two pussies can stand in for him? I'm pretty sure Thunderbolt here can split either one of you in half and spend the rest of the night consoling your girlfriends for you.

There's nothing I'd love more right now than to see a certain backstabbing pickaninny get taken to school by a rookie.

02-17-2015, 12:55 PM
"Aren't you the feisty one, Vinnie. I'm almost certain that I can drag this motherfucker through the snow, just like I can do you. And backstabbing? I'm appalled, Vin. I didn't backstab anyone. This was bound to happen eventually."

"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
02-17-2015, 01:01 PM
(01-25-2015 08:09 AM)Ozymandias Said:  Missed it!! My Body as a Shield misses from the top rope/ Iris's body bounces off the mat and she lays motionless on her face! Lane gets to his feet and rolls Irish out of the ring. On the outside Sane picks up Iris throws Iris head first into the barricade. Back in the ring Lane grabs a wobbly (TJ Wallace) and nails him with the Black Label Driver and then the cover.

One

Sane sees this and scrambles to get back into the ring...

Two

Sane grabs Lane and tries to yank him off of TJ Wallace...

Three!!!

Sane pulls him off but it's too late. VInnie Lane scored the three count.

Winner and New Number One Contender To The Universal Title - Vinnie Lane

02-17-2015, 01:03 PM
"TJ! I just joined your side, and made your relationship with my daughter, sort of proper. And this is what happens?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

02-17-2015, 01:07 PM
"Vinnie, believe me, I'd love to take this dipshit on, but considering Lethal Lottery is right around the corner, I'm going to have to refuse."
02-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Aaron Underwood!

More like FAGGOT FAGGOTWOOD!

I have followed your KYKE ASS to this room to make sure you answer the challenge of a TRUE MAN! I will show you what it is like to be WITH COCK!!!

You will spend all of your time trying to FUCK yourself, but your TINY DICK does not reach your ALREADY GAPING SHITHOLE!!!!

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!

NIGGERS TOUCH YOUR DICK!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]

i pinned you faggot!

02-17-2015, 08:13 PM
(02-17-2015 08:06 PM)Mini Morbid Said:  Aaron Underwood!

More like FAGGOT FAGGOTWOOD!

I have followed your KYKE ASS to this room to make sure you answer the challenge of a TRUE MAN! I will show you what it is like to be WITH COCK!!!

You will spend all of your time trying to FUCK yourself, but your TINY DICK does not reach your ALREADY GAPING SHITHOLE!!!!

*FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!

NIGGERS TOUCH YOUR DICK!

"..."

"The fuck?"
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
A camera pans to Thunderbolt X

Thunderbolt X- “Before I say anything else, I would like to take the time to deeply apologize to the Storms family, I totally forgot about his death and would like to apologize to any Adrian Storms fan and I think I can make up for it” “You see I was planning on coming here and challenging Tommy Gunn to a one on one match but then “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane gave me a great idea” “You see I think TJ Wallace is scared of me and considering Vinnie hates him, I thought to myself why don’t I challenge Tommy Gunn and TJ Wallace to a Steel Cage Tornado Tag match and what better partner to have then Vinnie himself and when we win I will dedicated the victory to not only the Storms family but to every single Adrian Storms fan, from the past, present or future” “So whats it gonna be guys, you up for it or are you to pussy?” “However if you choose to accept, be warned that a huge Thunderstorm is brewing”

The Camera shutters and no picture can be seen

TBC by either Vinnie Lane and/or Tommy Gunn and/or TJ Wallace ONLY

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
02-18-2015, 02:04 AM
"Is thunder lane back? THUNDERLANE!!!"

02-18-2015, 12:42 PM
(02-17-2015 10:23 PM)Thunderbolt X Said:  
A camera pans to Thunderbolt X

Thunderbolt X- “Before I say anything else, I would like to take the time to deeply apologize to the Storms family, I totally forgot about his death and would like to apologize to any Adrian Storms fan and I think I can make up for it” “You see I was planning on coming here and challenging Tommy Gunn to a one on one match but then “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane gave me a great idea” “You see I think TJ Wallace is scared of me and considering Vinnie hates him, I thought to myself why don’t I challenge Tommy Gunn and TJ Wallace to a Steel Cage Tornado Tag match and what better partner to have then Vinnie himself and when we win I will dedicated the victory to not only the Storms family but to every single Adrian Storms fan, from the past, present or future” “So whats it gonna be guys, you up for it or are you to pussy?” “However if you choose to accept, be warned that a huge Thunderstorm is brewing”

The Camera shutters and no picture can be seen

TBC by either Vinnie Lane and/or Tommy Gunn and/or TJ Wallace ONLY

"There's so much wrong here I can't even begin to describe it. First off, why would you dedicate your performance to any Adrian Storms fans? You were just about to challenge the dude, now you're embracing his fans? Like, the fuck? Not to mention, didn't TJ just say this:"

TJ Wallace Said:"Aren't you the feisty one, Vinnie. I'm almost certain that I can drag this motherfucker through the snow, just like I can do you."

"Yeah, I doubt he's scared of you. Not to mention, if they even accept, you're going to need to wait a bit, since we're having our Lethal Lottery 3 tournament in two weeks."

"Also, that's some nice grammar there bro. 'When we win I will dedicated the victory to-' blah blah blah, no one gives a shit. But still. if the XWF are now employing mindless jobbers like you, we need to worry."

"Dipshit."
02-18-2015, 12:47 PM
T-bolt, dude, I'd love to team with you to do this. TJ just fucked me over and he jerks off thinking about my girl... Tommy I don't have any issues with, but hey, competition is competition.

02-18-2015, 01:00 PM
"Your girl sucked my dick, while staring into my eyes. And the fact that you brought up a match that also had two other competitors in it, only proves that you're nothing but a cock eating shitfalcon. You're resting on that #1 Contender, because you're too fuckin' much of a pussy to use it on anyone. And bring in Thunderbird, if that's my fuckin' replacement then I fear for the future of the Underground. Shitfalcons."

02-18-2015, 01:04 PM
(02-18-2015 01:00 PM)TJ Wallace Said:  "Your girl sucked my dick, while staring into my eyes. And the fact that you brought up a match that also had two other competitors in it, only proves that you're nothing but a cock eating shitfalcon. You're resting on that #1 Contender, because you're too fuckin' much of a pussy to use it on anyone. And bring in Thunderbird, if that's my fuckin' replacement then I fear for the future of the Underground. Shitfalcons."

"As much as you've been at odds with the Asylum as of late, I'd like nothing more to face Vinnie and shut this dipshit up. Thundershit, if you'd allow me to, I'll step in for Gunn."
02-18-2015, 01:11 PM
(02-18-2015 01:00 PM)TJ Wallace Said:  "Your girl sucked my dick, while staring into my eyes. And the fact that you brought up a match that also had two other competitors in it, only proves that you're nothing but a cock eating shitfalcon. You're resting on that #1 Contender, because you're too fuckin' much of a pussy to use it on anyone. And bring in Thunderbird, if that's my fuckin' replacement then I fear for the future of the Underground. Shitfalcons."

Replacement? No way, dude, we could never replace you! Who else could lose every god damn match in such spectacular fashion other than you?

As for Roxy? Please. If she even looked at you you would have busted in your pants and cried yourself all the way to the closest FUBU outlet mall for a new pair.

Tommy knows what she's like in the sack, and I guarantee he'd back me up when I say you couldn't handle her for a minute.

And Aaron... what are you even talking about now?

02-18-2015, 01:15 PM
(02-18-2015 01:11 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  And Aaron... what are you even talking about now?

"Get the shit out of your ears and listen:"

"I want to step in for Gunn in this match."

"I want to face you and shut this dipshit up."

"Christ, what a dumbass you are."
02-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh, so you want to guarantee me a victory?

Cool dude, I appreciate it.

02-18-2015, 02:10 PM
"Roxy has seen my dick, Vinnie. She got scared. Remember? I know you do, you're just to much of a fuckin' ignorant cumsucker to admit it."

"Haha, good one Vin. You seem to forget that before the Underground, you were shit. Ducking Samuels, losing to Frodo a number of times. Yeah you were a champion, but you lost that shit in what the first defense? And then The Underground came to be and ever since then you've been winning title opportunities, matches, shit you even beat Frodo. Face it Vin, without myself and Swann, you're shit. Complete shit."

02-18-2015, 02:44 PM
"Lane never lost to me. He lost to a guy pretending to be me. Sorry, man. You're good at porking Katie, but not much else."

02-18-2015, 03:34 PM
(02-18-2015 02:10 PM)TJ Wallace Said:  "Roxy has seen my dick, Vinnie. She got scared. Remember? I know you do, you're just to much of a fuckin' ignorant cumsucker to admit it."

"Haha, good one Vin. You seem to forget that before the Underground, you were shit. Ducking Samuels, losing to Frodo a number of times. Yeah you were a champion, but you lost that shit in what the first defense? And then The Underground came to be and ever since then you've been winning title opportunities, matches, shit you even beat Frodo. Face it Vin, without myself and Swann, you're shit. Complete shit."

The fuck?

How many matches did I win because of you and Swann? You mean the Team Tigris match that I won? Do you mean the number one contender match that I won specifically by beating you?

Jesus, TJ, you're just making shit up now, man. One of us definitely benefitted from the other, but you've got it backwards, dude. And you're right, I did lose to Frodo a number of times. That number is zero.

I ducked Samuels? Go back and show me where. I'll wait. What you'll find is me calling him out repeatedly and him not wanting anything to do with me. You know what Samuels did when he realized he held the title I was the top contender for? HE RETIRED.

And yeah, dude, we all saw your slim jim looking dick. If you didn't walk around my apartment like the neighborhood rapist, flopping all willy nilly, that wouldn't happen.

By the way, I know you at the last of my chicken nuggets while you were here. Dick.

02-18-2015, 11:41 PM
A camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen.

Thunderbolt X- “I have a message concerning Adam Underwood and Frodo” “My name is Thunderbolt X and not Thunderlane, Thunderbird or Dipshit” “I have another message, this time concerning Adam Underwood ONLY!” “You see, I came out here and announced I wanted to challenge Tommy Gunn and avenge Adrian Storms uncalled for death, but for some strange reason it has turned into a bitch fight” “Now Adam, you have asked me to replace Tommy Gunn with yourself and to be honest I quite like that idea, because you know what, I plan on destroying Gunn all by myself and if I can incapacitate you two jokers beforehand then that will sweeten the deal” So yes Adam you can replace Tommy Gunn” “However, I ain’t waiting till after Lethal Lottery, I want you and TJ NOW!” “And hell if you want you can have Frodo as your manager if you want” “Now that I have gotten that out of the way I have something other then messages to say” “Now Vinnie, you are right, Competition is Competition, but Rivals are Rivals so I have decided to start a war with the Heyman Alliance” “So basically what I am asking is, Will you join my team Vinnie?” “Together we can destroy the Heyman Alliance” “But for Adam and TJ watch out cause a Thunderstorm is Brewing”

The Camera fades to black

TBC Vinnie, Adam, TJ, Tommy, Frodo (If necessary) or any member of the Heyman Alliance ONLY

Be my friend
02-19-2015, 01:39 AM
"Thunder Lane was a man a billion times better than you'll ever be. Apologize for getting confused. Do it."

02-19-2015, 07:49 AM
Dude, I appreciate your moxie, but trust me, the Heyman Alliance is doing just fine destroying themselves already.

You may have noticed me and my partner taking down Kendall Sawyer and Austin Fernando this week.

You want to be on a real team, Thunderdude? I'd talk to Kirk MacClay. The Underground is where it's at, man.

02-19-2015, 08:18 AM
"First, the fact that you are actually going back and forth with me over my dick proves that you're a cross-dressing cumsucker."

"Secondly, yes I mean the Team Tigris match. Because take me and Swann out and add in any motherfucker with the last name Smackins and that's a loss, straight off the bat. And yes, you pinned me. Congrats, would you like a cookie? A medal? Because while you pinned me in that match, wasn't it you that begged Maverick to beat me because you were so afraid of facing me? Wasn't it you who begged and pleaded to me to help you in your ongoing battle with Frodo? Wasn't it you who tried to be on the best of terms with me when we had our match. Just so I could go easy on ya? And finally, isn't it you who is the most hurt, not by Swann leaving, but by me leaving. I didn't leave the Underground, fuck if MacClay wanted me back all he had to do was text me. You see, I left Vinnie Lane. Because Vinnie Lane was an egotistical, anal bleaching motherfucker and I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't leave the Underground, didn't leave Heartsford, didn't leave.MacClay, fuck didn't even leave Frodo. No I left Vinnie Lane. Because Vinnie Lane was the reason for the rise and fall of the Underground."

"And I did eat the last chicken nuggets. And they were fucking delicious!"

02-19-2015, 12:36 PM
(02-18-2015 11:41 PM)Thundershit Said:  
Thundershit- “I have a message concerning Adam Underwood and Frodo”

"Adam fucking Underwood? Evidently this dumbass doesn't know how to read. It's Aaron Underwood. Christ, the amount of dumbasses in here is getting ridiculous."

Thundershit Said:[align=center]“However, I ain’t waiting till after Lethal Lottery, I want you and TJ NOW!”

"You don't seem to get it, do you? I hope you realize the final cards before Lethal Lottery are already booked. There's not going to be a March 1st Madness. That Madness is canceled, and is going to be replaced with a Super Show that will signify the first round of the Lethal Lottery tournament. Now then, either you wait like a good little dipshit, or you don't get the damned match at all."

"Dipshit."
02-19-2015, 01:15 PM
Hey gals... Mr. Retard here. It appears someone is more retarded than me and I Don't like it when someone tries to take my nickname. Aaron Underwood... You will pay... Thunderbolt doesn't know how to read your name?? I didn't see a book in this conversation! Retard 4 Life!

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

02-19-2015, 01:24 PM
(02-19-2015 01:15 PM)Scully Said:  Hey gals... Mr. Retard here. It appears someone is more retarded than me and I Don't like it when someone tries to take my nickname. Aaron Underwood... You will pay... Thunderbolt doesn't know how to read your name?? I didn't see a book in this conversation! Retard 4 Life!

"Does it really matter? What difference does it make? Thundershit still messed up big- time. Clearly, there's an audio difference in saying 'Adam,' rather than 'Aaron.'"
02-19-2015, 02:06 PM
"You're right, it doesn't really matter, it's only you and no one cares about you, Adam!"

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

02-20-2015, 06:09 PM
(02-19-2015 02:06 PM)Scully Said:  "You're right, it doesn't really matter, it's only you and no one cares about you, Adam!"

"Oh hoh, listen to this dipshit, thinking like he managed to get something off on me. Alright then. Humor me. If you're right here, in saying that no one gives a flying fuck about me, then why on Earth would Morbid Angel, the Higher Power, bestow upon me the title of Recruiter?"
02-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Pest:A simple joke, boy. Now, kindly make a hasty retreat. Allow Scully to exist without having to deal with your simple self. Do not make me set foot in the ring with you. You will not enjoy the amount of carnage I can put you through. Do you know the things I learned in my time?

[Image: bRSFDcb.png?1]
Dominus patiens
[Image: VYaWjUm.png]
02-20-2015, 06:25 PM
(02-20-2015 06:12 PM)Pest Said:  Pest:A simple joke, boy. Now, kindly make a hasty retreat. Allow Scully to exist without having to deal with your simple self. Do not make me set foot in the ring with you. You will not enjoy the amount of carnage I can put you through. Do you know the things I learned in my time?

"Pest, even you can't ignore how idiotic Scully is."
02-20-2015, 06:54 PM
Pest:I do not repeat myself. Do as I asked, or find out how well your Higher Power can protect you from me. Remember, boy, I am what Nightmares are made of.

[Image: bRSFDcb.png?1]
Dominus patiens
[Image: VYaWjUm.png]
02-20-2015, 08:40 PM
A Camera whirrs and Thunderbolt X can be seen.

Thunderbolt X- “Ever since I forgot Adrian Storms death, TJ Wallace and Aaron Underwood have been bitching about it and other personal problems” “I personally believe Aaron is unsocialable” “I made one mistake by calling him Adam and he acted as if the world were about to end” “And I apparently have to wait till after Lethal Lottery then fine, I’ll take out the rest of your Heyman Alliance in the mean time” “Vinnie, I’m intrigued by the Underground, I mean they sound like the team that I will benefit from, so if it alright with Kirk MacClay, I would like to join the Underground” “But just know you always have an ally in me” “So anyway while TJ and Aaron get their heads caved in, I would like to issue a challenge to Frodo and Tommy Gunn” “However if you choose to accept the challenge, you may NOT participate in the Lethal Lottery tournament” “And to make the stakes even higher why don’t we put a stipulation of your choosing in there” “Beware Heyman Alliance, a Thunderstorm is Brewing”
The Camera shutters and Thunderbolt X disappears into the shadow.

TBC Vinnie, Kirk, Frodo, Gunn, TJ, Aaron, any Alliance or Underground members ONLY

Be my friend
02-20-2015, 08:44 PM
"I'm in the Underground, and not in Lethal Lotto. And, I didn't even attempt to fight you. I cheered for you. I voluntarily left the Alliance. Dude, you don't want a part of me. Trust me. Think it over real quick. Come back to me in a day and tell me if you still wanna get your ass kicked."

02-20-2015, 09:02 PM
"This dumb bitch."

(02-20-2015 08:40 PM)Thundershit Said:  A Camera whirrs and Thundershit can be seen.

Thundershit- “Ever since I forgot Adrian Storms death, TJ Wallace and Aaron Underwood have been bitching about it and other personal problems”

"Ahahahaha! See, already we have a problem. TJ may be opening wounds with Lane, but I've been relatively calm until Scully began to butt in, which in turn brought Pest into the conversation. Since Scully seems to have a hard- on for me for some reason or another, he seems to be stalking me or some shit like that."

Thundershit Said:“I made one mistake by calling him Adam and he acted as if the world were about to end”

"Somebody help this fucking dipshit."

"No, I didn't act as if the world was about to end. Now, it's one thing if you refer to someone with a nickname, like how I call you Thundershit. But, to make a stupid fucking mistake like that, with a CLEAR audio differential between saying Adam and Aaron?! It's a wonder how you weren't aborted as a child, you fucking Down Syndrome retard."

Thundershit Said:“And I apparently have to wait till after Lethal Lottery then fine, I’ll take out the rest of your Heyman Alliance in the mean time”

"Even though practically no one from the Heyman Alliance is going in for Lethal Lottery. Like, I'm serious. Sawyer isn't going in that, fairly sure Gunn isn't, Swann sure as hell isn't, only member I can note going in there on the top of my head is Fernando."

Thundershit Said:“So anyway while TJ and Aaron get their heads caved in, I would like to issue a challenge to Frodo and Tommy Gunn” “However if you choose to accept the challenge, you may NOT participate in the Lethal Lottery tournament”

"As I said before, I'm fairly sure Gunn isn't participating, and Frodo already declined. And, why the fuck would they not participate in the Lethal Lottery matches if they face you? In case if you're wondering, no, you can't have your own separate match while we have the tournament going on. Not the way the cookie crumbles. And besides, why would YOU even be worth giving up a slot in the Lethal Lottery anyway? If you were given two choices to have a match, one being against an insufferable, retarded dipshit who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up, and the other to compete to get a 24/7 briefcase, which can get you a free title match anywhere at any time, which one would you go for? Hopefully, the briefcase."
02-20-2015, 09:13 PM
"Thunderbird, I haven't said anything to you since I told you that Adrian was dead."

"Why you all on my dick man?"

"I'll tell you what, I'm in Lethal Lotto, but after I win, you'll be the first fucker that I face. Deal?"

02-21-2015, 01:10 AM
A camera turns on and an angry Thunderbolt X can be seen.

Thunderbolt X- “I really don’t understand why Aaron Underwood hates me so much” “Knowing him, his answer will be, Cause you are a Dipshit or a Retard or Thundershit or even a Down Syndrome ******” “What did I do to upset you so much?” “It seems every time I say something about you, you tell me to shut my mouth, so are you scared?” “Look by the time you fail the Lethal Lottery, unless you lose in the first round, me and Vinnie and the Underground will be destroying the Heyman Alliance” “Even though you guys are doing a superb job at destroying yourselves from the inside, consider us painfullying finishing for you” “Now Frodo, I had no idea you were in the Underground, so I apologize for that but if I were to challenge you now, it would be to see if I’m worthy of the Undergrounds time” “But as for Tommy Gunn, I want to destroy you so badly” “And TJ, stop lying, you have so said a word to me since you told me Adrian was dead, thanks to Gunn” “And deal TJ, but if you fail and are too badly depressed to fight me then I will hunt you down and take you myself” “I wasn’t the one to start this you know” “If you guys had just let me challenge Gunn without any comments, I wouldn’t be here right now” “So to anyone in the Heyman Alliance, particularly TJ and Aaron, watch out cause a Thunderstorm is brewing” “As for the Underground, lets get the Alliance”

Thunderbolt X walks off into the shadow and the camera turns off.

TBC Vinnie, Kirk, Frodo, Gunn, TJ, Aaron, any Alliance or Underground members ONLY

Be my friend
02-21-2015, 10:55 AM
"Why are you lumping Aaron Retardwood with the HA? He's in the Asylum. And why lumping Wallace there? The man's the father of my yet to be born grandkids, but he's not Heyman's boy. Alliance is AuStin Fernando, Kendall Sawyer, Xavier Swann, and Gunn. Boy are you special? Name a time for me to 'test' your worthiness."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Debut Challenge. Do you feel it? Leteri 5 1,439 07-14-2014 03:57 PM
Last Post: Shelby Cobra
  Debut Challenge! Danny Scott 5 1,085 07-12-2014 04:33 PM
Last Post: Frodo mother fucking Smackins
  Debut Open Challenge Kraven 9 1,809 07-04-2014 06:08 PM
Last Post: Mastermind

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)