Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Is Three Stages of Hell Enough for Maverick?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-15-2015, 02:37 PM

Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind, as Monday Night Madness is due to get under way. He is pacing around. He sees the camera and stops.

"Maverick, Maverick, Maverick. Where for arth though Maverick? You know I've been looking forward to coming up against you for the last few months. It took ages for you to agree to a match with me. I shouldn't have bothered. I shouldn't have wasted my time on you. I should have spent my time looking for better opposition.

"I should have taken the hint with your past indiscretions. Indiscretions like being in a Gauntlet Match with myself, Gator and Averial Knight. You showed up once, and then hightailed it else where. You've failed to show up for other matches. You are a complete waste of time."

Mastermind shakes his head and walks over to the door, and looks out it. He then walks back.

"You were the one who issued the stipulations. You were the one who wanted the Three Stages of Hell Match. You were the one who wanted A Street Fight, A Tables match, and a Submissions Match. I was looking forward to going up against you. I wanted this match.

"You are a waste of space. You are a waste of opportunity. You are about to find out what it's like when you waste my time. I don't forget or forgive very easily. You think tonight is going to be it. Well think again. I built you up on a pedestal much like I did with Peter Gilmour last week. I've built others up on pedestals, because I consider them worthy opponents. People like Gator, Vinne Lane, Frodo, Doctor Louis D'Ville. They are worthy contenders. You, Maverick are not.

"If you think you are going to turn up, and shove out a small promo or a great promo and think that's enough. Think again. If you didn't want to compete in an all out war of words, then why didn't you just come forward and say I'm not ready? You're too busy sticking your fat, unwanted nose in other people's situations without even focusing on this match. I'm disappointed, and I'm hurt. Peter Gilmour is more of a challenge than you are, heck even Ruben A. Mitchell is more of one as well. And he's gone. I put him on the shelf, just like I did with Joey Hawkins, and Ashe Dawson. Heck I even considered Ashe Dawson a better challenge than you.

"You are a piece of work. You think you can win this Three Stages of Hell match tonight? You're dreaming. If you think that you can turn up and at least win the Street Fight Match or the Tables Match then you need a brain replacement. You won't be winning the Submission Match because if and when we get to that last stipulation, I'll be locking the Mind Controller so tightly that you will be wishing that you should have taken me more seriously, because I won't be letting go until you are in la la land."

Mastermind walks over to his seat and tries to sit down, but cannot. He grabs a bottle of water and takes a drink.

"The great Martin Luther King Junior once said and I quote: 'The hottest place in hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.' unquote. You, Maverick, must have a place already set up in hell, because even though you remained neutral this week by not coming out and saying anything, it's obvious that you are struggling and conflicted. Conflict because you know that I am on a roll, unbeaten in two matches, and I have won 3 out of my last 5 matches, with two of those matches being a Rumble and Mini Battle Royal.

"Maybe you are conflicted because you have nothing to say, or you don't know what to say, well Mr. Maverick. I pity you. You don't want my pity, because a pity party is no good.

"I told everyone when Turning Point rolled around that this year is going to be my Turning Point, and so far, I think, no I know, that I have proven that. I've stepped up to the plate as of late, challenged some big names, that I was sort of afraid to challenge myself against last year, and it's turned out great so far. Although a few losses, but at least I'm able to look myself in the mirror, and say have I done what I could against people who I want to have a match with? If the answer is yes, then I know I am on the right track.

"Which brings me to you. You've gone backwards in my estimation. I hate to harp back to what I previously said about you but I am going to, to make a point. When the going gets tough you tend to run. You tend to find that you cannot fight yourself out of a hole. You tend to squeal like a pig who's house has been blown over by a wolf, and squeal all the way home. Let's put that theory to the test shall we?"

Mastermind holds up his thumb.

"This little Maverick went to the XWF to compete."

Mastermind holds up his first finger.

"This little Maverick stayed at home."

Mastermind holds up his second finger.

"This little Maverick decided he was hungry, so he ate."

Mastermind holds up his third finger.

"This little Maverick decided he wasn't hungry, so he didn't eat."

Mastermind holds up his fourth and final finger.

"And when things got too tough for this little Maverick, he cried wee wee wee wee all the way home to Momma, like the little pig he is."

Mastermind smiles at the camera.

"Yup, just like I thought. Theory tested, and proved to be the case."

Mastermind starts laughing.

"Okay so here's what I've established. Maverick sucks because he's a waste of space, he likes to focus on other peoples issues, rather than his own, he's no where near my level, and he's a pig because he squeals and runs home way to often for my liking.

"We should just rename this match the two stages of hell. Maverick will have no chance to beat me. I will easily knock him for a six in the Street Fight, in which he won't recover, and before I place him through a table, I'll ruffle him up in a Mind Controller for good measure. He'll then be squealing to be put through the table. So I'll grant his one wish and throw him through a table to win the match, and move on to some one more competitive. Like Tommy Gunn.

"I've wasted my breath on you long enough Maverick. For your sake please come out and say something, it'll only help keep you in the match, it won't help you win it. Just be competitive. That's all I ask."

Mastermind gives the signal to cut the feed, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub