Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
A Changed Man (King of XWF rp#1)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-28-2013, 11:31 AM

The mediocrity that fills the backstage is overwhelming, as if just walking around I am slowly becoming one of them. Everyone I see is no better than the word mediocre and that is no mere exaggeration. The Black Circle they the numbers, but now with all the three men tag teams what will they become? The champions they all have challenges after Gauntlet City what will become of them? I, I only have one goal…. King of XWF. That is where my mind is set and that is what I will become at the end of Sunday night!

The anxiety had filled my heart ready to face the foul demon that was my father. But I knew when the time would really come I would never be prepared for the sight. Once a man now more, much more, he is now capable of superhuman traits, or so the priests had lead for me to believe such thoughts. Remembering back to their bickering on the subject, “I once preformed an exorcism where the possessed actually picked up a filled book case and attempted to smash me with it.” Almost unbelievable but whom was I to accuse them of lying when I had not too long ago spoken to my deceased mother.

The second story is where I am currently seated next to the fire again wishing I hadn’t bled onto the only portrait left of my mother. She was an odd pink and reddish color now thanks to my own mixture being added to the once breathtaking painting, it now looks as if a four year old scribbled on it. What a shame, but still I could think of no better thing to do then wish that she would come back and speak to me yet again.

*CRRRRREEEEEEEKKKKKKK*

The eerie sound of the old rickety windows opening took my attention. But how could they be opening, the wind was quite intense tonight but it had seemed to have calm down recently. Nevertheless I get up out of the soft leather chair that leaves an imprint of where my motionless body once was, and begin walking toward my bedroom where the breeze was now coming from.

It wasn’t the fact that my window opened it self that startled me it was that there had seemed to be blood or at least what looks like blood on the windowsill. What could have caused thi-

My father…..

He must be here, the time to prepare was gone and the time to fight is here! An inevitable battle that must be fought to see whether or not I deserve a place on this earth, and I don’t plan on being the one sent to hell tonight.

“I know you are here Father why not come out and face me like the man you never where!”

No response left me searching the house, the blood trail was the most obvious thing to begin the search. It looked like whatever this thing was, my Father or not, had a cut on its hand. The blood wasn’t trailing on the ground but on the walls instead leading to the downstairs area, bloody hand prints stained my freshly painted beige walls.

Continuing to follow the trail it began to get very different, the handprint looked as if it had crawled all the way up my largest wall and onto the celling. “How in the hell am I going to clean this mess after I kill this thing?” this was the first thought that popped into my head, probably not the most logical thing to be wondering in such a time but my brain is a weird and misunderstood tool of destruction… and apparently cleaning.

The room is not lit up, flicking the light switch there is an odd demonic sounding screech and the lights burst. A stomach dropping moment, more like my stomach reached hell before it came back to me because vomit was the only thing coming out of my mouth. Rendered in fear and the stench of a year old dead body stunk up the room.

He is here.

The fight of my life was going to begin whether I had the help my Mother was talking about or not.

IT.

IS.

TIME.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post