Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 08:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Quick Trip Home - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-14-2015, 02:13 PM

What a fast few days it's been for Mastermind. Since getting eliminated at the Shove It Rumble, in England, he since came back and beaten Demon on Monday Night Madness, and then in a massive match on Wednesday Night Warfare, and with one of his upcoming opponents Tommy Gunn acting as Special Guest Referee, he pulled through to win the Thunderdome Match against Peter Gilmour.

He was buzzing, as he was heading back to New Zealand for a quick stop over before having to go back to the States to face Maverick on Monday Night Madness, and then he had a whole week off after that.

Speaking of Maverick, as he sat back in his new Private Jet, he had set a challenge to all his Fans world wide on Social Media, like Twitter and Facebook, to play the game Where in the World is Wally? Instead of using Wally, he made the subject Maverick.

Maverick was quite well known for putting his name down on cards, only to do 1 or 2 promos and never to be seen again for that week. Mastermind had been after Maverick for a match for the last couple of months, just like Gunn has with Gilmour.

He checked his Twitter account, and had a few messages already.

NYJ22 @NYJ22: @Mastermind: Great win Wednesday Night Dude, here in New York City no sign of the Iceman Maverick.

MATE122 @MATE122: @Mastermind: Saw you beat Peter Gilmour, well done. I'm here in Washington DC, no sign of the Maverick

PEATS133 @PEATS133: @Mastermind: Looking out for Maverick here in Miami, Florida. No sign of him.

Suddenly his cell phone rang. He looked at the caller display:

JEREMY BOXALL

It was his new Financial Adviser, now that his old one had died in the crash outside of Miami. Mastermind took the call.

"Mr. Boxall everything okay?"

JEREMY: "Just confirming our meeting for 10 a.m. tomorrow. You're only back for 24 hours?"

"Meeting is confirmed for 10 a.m. and yes just a quick trip, but I'm back for almost a week next Tuesday."

JEREMY: "Okay see you at 10."

Mastermind closed his phone, then opened it again, and dialed another number.

"Yes it's me, I need to see you at 8 a.m. tomorrow at my office.... Yes that's right I'm giving you full control of our business property.... Talk to you about it then... Okay... Bye."

Mastermind closed his phone again and laid back. He checked the Twitter messages.

WELLINGTON AIRPORT

Mastermind stepped out of customs, into the waiting area, and the first person he saw was Maria, looking very anxious. She smiled when she saw him. Mastermind slowly walked towards her, but Maria just couldn't wait any longer and ran up to him, giving him a huge hug, and one she wouldn't let go of. They stood there for a few minutes in silence.

"It's okay Maria, I'm fine.

MARIA: "I know, but I just need to hug you."

Mastermind waited until she was all hugged out before she let go. They then kissed. They headed towards the Luggage pick up.

MARIA: "I wish you wouldn't do so much touring around the world."

"It's my job babe, you know that. It's what I love doing."

MARIA: "I know but incidents like what happened with the plane makes it all the more harder."

"It was a freak accident babe. I'm fine, and it's all about taking one day at a time. Come on let's get home. I have a business meeting tomorrow morning before I have to get back overseas. But tonight you're mine."

Maria smiled.

MARIA: "I love the way you said that."

"I'm just hoping Maverick shows up somewhere. I've been after his arse for a couple of months now. He's gone into hiding, again."

MARIA: "I'm sure he'll turn up soon."

Mastermind grabbed his luggage, and they left.

6.30 a.m.

Maria awoke after a busy night of love making, and found that Mastermind was not sleeping next to her. Instead there was a note.

Gone to Business Meeting Early
Got a few things to do
I'll see you before I go
Love you.
'M'.

To Maria it was weird, because it was the first time he had disappeared like that. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was up.
She laid back down staring up at the ceiling thinking.

7 a.m.

MCKAY'S TOWERS LTD

OFFICE OF M & M INCORPORATED

Mastermind was in his business office working away on a computer. He seemed to be deleting files. He then gets up and walks over to a safe, opens his safe, and takes out a file. He closes his safe and walks back over to the computer. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter."

The door opened and in came David McKay. He was the owner of McKay's Towers, He was a successful business man and he and Mastermind had been in business together for a few years.

DAVID: "It's good to see you 'M'."

Mastermind stands up and they shake hands.

"It's good to see you too McKay."

DAVID: "Well done on your win against Peter Gilmour that was outstanding."

"Thanks, It was an awesome feeling betting the Peter Gilmour. Although having Tommy Gunn as Special Guest Referee was out of it too."

DAVID: "Don't you have him in a few weeks?"

"Yes, I can't wait. But I gotta take care of Maverick first. It won't be easy he's once again M.I.A."

DAVID: "He'll turn up when you least expect it.

Mastermind smiled, grabbed the file and handed it to David.

DAVID: "Are you absolutely sure about this, once i take it, I can't re-open it again."

"All paper trails and information have been deleted, I can't risk it getting back to me, I have Maria to think about now, and my XWF Career."

DAVID: "Well it was a great little money earner whilst it lasted."

"I've still got those other smaller projects with you, but that one is way too dangerous to have me linked to it."[color]

[color=#00BFFF]DAVID: "I understand. That's why I'm letting it go too. Thanks for the heads up over Armstrong."

"No worries. Unfortunate incident that caused his death too."

DAVID: "Yea sure it was."

David and Mastermind shook hands again in silence. And then David left.

END OF PART 1

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub