Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I won a rock!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2015, 01:36 PM

Yes Doctor, you've got it!

Fool me once - shame on you... fool me twice? Not going to happen. Easily demonstrable right here today, while you unsuccessfully try to revisit past triumphs by repeatedly trying to pin me in clever ways regardless of how many times I kick out.

Why, by the end of the day I might have acquired 50 kickouts of my own! Perhaps we could then celebrate together, Doctor?

The thing is, Doc, you're so watered down by your lackluster opponents that your performance has started to suffer. You've played yourself down to their level. You let Pest have his most impressive match to date against you! You allowed Austin Fernando so many near falls that even I thought the young upstart was going to unseat the king for a moment! And surely, this upcoming week, with your lowliest challengers to date, you will still find yourself lucky to eke out a comeback victory and escape with your admittedly impressive streak intact.

No, of course, it isn't your fault who the champion was when you decided to challenge for it, and it isn't your fault who has come to unseat you since... but it does seem eerily coincidental, don't you think? What might happen, for instance, were you tasked with matching up with the workload of Gator week in and week out? What would happen were you to defend against the level of competition he has for so long?

I think we know the answer, Doctor, since, like me, you were once one of those challengers yourself. A humbling night for the king, as I recall.

But that's just how Gator is, after all... or Jacob, if you insist. He tends to win endlessly, doesn't he? I wonder if there is anyone worthy of that same esteem in the eyes of the XWF powers that be?

[Image: Gator%20And%20Loverboy.png]

Ah, right, of course.

Not that you are at a loss for exposure yourself, in the rotation with another friend of ours, LH Harrison. How embarrassing it must feel to have him as a blemish on your record as well, especially considering how easily I've dispatched him so many times since I've been here.

Thank you though, Doctor, for acknowledging the fact that I have not received everything I am due thus far in my career. While it wouldn't be true of me to return the sentiment, I do appreciate it from such an admirable peer. Perhaps, when I am the Universal Champion and you are still playing dress up with your silly crown, you will have a more cogent perspective of our relative positions within the industry.

Me on top, you coming up a distant second.

It would be illustrative, to say the least.

Now, Doc, I really must insist you get off me and let me get you a glass of water. Whatever logic you used to try and swallow those quarters was equal to deciding to challenge me in the first place...

Loverboy rolls through the pinning combination, dropping a heavy knee to the midsection of Doctor D'Ville, who is slow to react. Loverboy then retrieves a bottle Evian water from the break room and brings it to the good Doctor.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Chimpo (10-31-2016)

Messages In This Thread
I won a rock! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-13-2015, 06:23 PM
re:I won a rock! - by Vincent Lane - 02-13-2015, 06:48 PM
re:I won a rock! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-13-2015, 07:59 PM
re:I won a rock! - by Vincent Lane - 02-13-2015, 09:24 PM
re:I won a rock! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-14-2015, 04:21 AM
re:I won a rock! - by Vincent Lane - 02-14-2015, 07:19 AM
re:I won a rock! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-14-2015, 08:18 AM
re:I won a rock! - by Vincent Lane - 02-14-2015, 08:56 AM