Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Hi there, little guy.

We were never properly introduced, but I'm your next Universal Champion and proud number one contender, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane.

In a few days, or a few weeks, or a few months, I'm going to kick the bigger, better version of you's ass like I have a few times before and take his belt. In the meantime, I figured I'd get a little practice in and beat your mask bloody.

Listen, Mini Fuck, you're a joke and an embarrassment to the XWF and the real megastars like me who call it home. You're running around here carrying a cardboard belt and losing to retired assholes like Neil Capra while barely putting up a fight. You're a sham.

I've taken shits bigger than you. In fact, I just did while I was ripping Austin Fernando to shreds. You've got no chance against a superior specimen like myself, so just lie down like the fucking dog you are and give me that fucking title.

Clown.

Loverboy Black Label Drivers Mini Morbid onto his scooter and then covers him for the pin.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2015, 01:09 PM

What is this fuckery??

Your breath smells like dicks. MANY DICKS. It is as if I am in the eye of a sperm hurricane when you speak to me! !!!

Explain to me what warlock cast a spell on a Real Doll and let it think it could take my title from me? I AM UNDEFEATED!! I demand more respect than to have this third string Laker Girl putting his... her... vaseline covered hands on me!!

YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE SHIT OF A DONKEY!!!! How were you even born? Did a teenaged girl with Down's Syndrome sit on a spunky toilet seat and finger punch in the leftover baby batter like her older brother taught her to?? You clearly suffered from an infection in utero, and it is incredible that you even got out of the womb without an umbilical noose around your neck!

Lane... Lane... I feel that this is a JEW NAME!!! Why do your people insist on infesting this planet and making the air around the rest pf us stink like gefilte fish and matzo???

In my homeland, we would send you into the wild tundras of SIBERIA and make you live off merely your own cockmeat for sustenance - YOU WOULD STARVE TO DEATH IN A DAY!!!!

ARRIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-13-2015, 01:37 PM

Dick E. rolls around laughing at Mini Morbid....

Because the idiot forgot to kick out!

Winner and NEW Federweight champion: 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post