Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We want Frodo back!
02-12-2015, 06:45 AM
"We want Frodo back, I said we want Frodo back!

I believe it is an outrage that such a talent like Frodo Smackins should have to leave the XWF. Yes he lost fair and square to Justin Sane but he is still the King of Dwarves.

Now I don't particularly like him, I'm not his biggest fan. In fact, after the stuff he said about my beloved Britain, I actually think he's a cunt. But this isn't a popularity contest, this is what's best for business. Best for the XWF. Without him, this place will suck.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... Scully proudly gives to you, the Petition to bring back Frodo.
Now don't be foolish and let your ego's get the best of you, sign now!"

Bring Back Frodo Petition

I hearby declare that Frodo Smackins should be reinstated as an active roster member in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I believe this is in the best interest of the XWF. By signing this petition, I am in full support of Frodo Smackins getting his job back.

SCULLY

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 07:00 AM
"Go fuck yourself and your stupid petition."

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
02-12-2015, 07:10 AM
"The first ego maniac has spoken. Go fuck myself and my petition? So you want to see me fuck a piece of paper? You dirty little bastard!"

1 x w/Maverick

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

02-12-2015, 07:29 AM
"Using the word 'go,' STRONGLY implies that I want you to go somewhere else while fucking your bullshit petition. But sure, why not? Scully fucking a piece of paper can't be any worse than Scully cutting a wrestling promo."

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
02-12-2015, 08:24 AM
You believe it is an outrage that a stipulation that both wrestlers accepted are followed up on? I have good reason to believe that the petition will have no signatures other than your own. I suggest you take this mans advice and give up.

[Image: KBpvLsI.gif]
02-12-2015, 09:03 AM
"I agree with the fine gentleman in the goat mask. Stop being a tool Scully, look how nicer things are without Frodo. The birds are singing, no more grey clouds. It's all good."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
02-12-2015, 09:19 AM
(02-12-2015 09:03 AM)Gator Said:  "I agree with the fine gentleman in the goat mask. Stop being a tool Scully, look how nicer things are without Frodo. The birds are singing, no more grey clouds. It's all good."

"Probably one of the only times I'm going to agree with Gator on something, so someone might as well document that now. Besides, Scull, didn't you just admit yourself that you think Frodo's a cunt? What type of asshole would want a cunt back?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
02-12-2015, 09:22 AM
"Samuels... The Michael Jackson of the XWF, only the other round.. You was once a white boy and now you're black. I take it you're cock is still the size of maggot though? I guess not every nigger is well endowed? I'll do whatever the fuck I want, I don't need your permission, now sign the fucking petition!

No Frodo but we have.... A farm animal by the name of Goat face? If the likes of you is what the XWF now has to offer, then we're in serious trouble. Yes, they agreed to the stipulation but without Frodo this place sinks quicker than the titanic. Sign it too... And I will give you some goat mix and bark!

Gator, I thought a man of your calibre would sign... Thought you liked the competition with Frodo? You'll soon miss him, don't live in regret and sign the petition!

Exactly that Maverick, an asshole like myself would like to see Frodo back in the XWF"

1 x w/Maverick

02-12-2015, 09:28 AM
(02-12-2015 09:22 AM)Scully Said:  "Samuels... The Michael Jackson of the XWF, only the other round.. You was once a white boy and now you're black. I take it you're cock is still the size of maggot though? I guess not every nigger is well endowed? I'll do whatever the fuck I want, I don't need your permission, now sign the fucking petition!

No Frodo but we have.... A farm animal by the name of Goat face? If the likes of you is what the XWF now has to offer, then we're in serious trouble. Yes, they agreed to the stipulation but without Frodo this place sinks quicker than the titanic. Sign it too... And I will give you some goat mix and bark!

Gator, I thought a man of your calibre would sign... Thought you liked the competition with Frodo? You'll soon miss him, don't live in regret and sign the petition!

Exactly that Maverick, an asshole like myself would like to see Frodo back in the XWF"

I am a farm animal? Why we have come across a different kind of animal! A wild retard. Do I look like a goat? You dare insult me and the rest of the goat race then ask me to sign this pathetic excuse of a petition? Well fCENSORED you. I will enjoy destroying you in our match this Monday.

You also said that you have a small penis because judging by your logic of the Senator being white and having a small penis before turning black, you are white and must have one as well, no? Aren't you a smart one...

Oh and Gator, hopefully I could prove a challenge for that belt of yours. You've held onto his for quite some time now and you must be getting tired of swatting the opposition aside.

02-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Scully do yourself a favor and take that petition, dip it in lighter fluid then take a lighter, ignite it and then torch your petition then once that's done jam the petition down your throat because if you don't shut the fuck up any one of the few dozen wrestlers on this roster are going to beat the ever living piss out of you.

Also, if you have to explain a joke it's a shit joke just like you're a shit wrestler. Try harder next time. Fucking idiot.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x Unified Xtreme Champion (As The Watcher)
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

02-12-2015, 11:01 AM
good riddance to that faggot.. so may more need to go

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
02-12-2015, 11:14 AM
"Niggas. I'm still hanging around. I don't got much else to do. I just don't fight anymore."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

02-12-2015, 11:36 AM
(02-12-2015 11:14 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "Niggas. I'm still hanging around. I don't got much else to do. I just don't fight anymore."

Just so you know, I wasn't intending to insult you in anyway. These guys have their opinions about you but I don't. I don't know you. I just go by the whole stipulation thing. But hey! You need any work you can always help look after my goats.

02-12-2015, 12:24 PM
(02-12-2015 09:28 AM)Goat Face Killa Said:  Oh and Gator, hopefully I could prove a challenge for that belt of yours. You've held onto his for quite some time now and you must be getting tired of swatting the opposition aside.

"Yeah, I kinda am. And you seem like a cool guy, Warfare on the 25th okay with you?"

02-12-2015, 12:31 PM
(02-12-2015 12:24 PM)Gator Said:  
(02-12-2015 09:28 AM)Goat Face Killa Said:  Oh and Gator, hopefully I could prove a challenge for that belt of yours. You've held onto his for quite some time now and you must be getting tired of swatting the opposition aside.

"Yeah, I kinda am. And you seem like a cool guy, Warfare on the 25th okay with you?"

Yeah that sounds good, but only if I win my gauntlet match.

02-12-2015, 12:33 PM
"Fair enough, good luck at the gauntlet."

02-12-2015, 12:34 PM
"I want Brother Frodo back in action as well, but, a petition? Really?"

[Image: 2MBUa0r.gif]
02-12-2015, 01:07 PM
(02-12-2015 12:34 PM)Ghost Tank Said:  "I want Brother Frodo back in action as well, but, a petition? Really?"

He's your brother? You look totally different.

02-12-2015, 01:21 PM
"Yeah, no. I didn't take offense. But, Tank is my brother in the Church of the Higher Power. My real brother is named Crack. And then there's Swaggy. He's my brother."

02-12-2015, 01:54 PM
"Scully, you absolute fucking moron. Don't you get it? Didn't I already explain this to the world? Nobody wants Frodo here. He's a fucking parasite, and this place is far better off without him. I kicked his ass, just like I kicked your ass, and I'd do it all again. Take your petition and fuck off, before I shove it down your throat. I'm sick to death of you peasants thinking you can walk among kings."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Whoa now. This Just In...Defiance is not The Kings. So how about you slow your roll there for a second alright? Samuels and I sold you the tag team titles, you didn't take them from us, no one could, we knew that thus why we gave them away rather than waste our time beating however was crazy enough to step in front of us. But let's get something straight here, while you and your two friends might one day be on the same level as The Kings you aren't there yet and you won't be tomorrow so until that time comes how about you cool it with the walk amongst Kings nonsense cause buddy boy, you're in the same boat as everyone else not named Theo Pryce, John Samuels and John Madison.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
02-12-2015, 03:02 PM
"Theo, that's cute, really. Look, I have no beef with you guys whatsoever, but the fact is.. you should be thanking me. You're right, CorVus and I didn't win these belts from you, but it was just a matter of time. The writing was on the wall, you and Samuels were just smart enough to to read it. We spared you guys an ass kicking and even threw you some coin to be on your merry way, so you're welcome. Don't get it twisted and act like you did us the favor, because the world knows that Defiance is the new benchmark around here. Soon enough, we'll have all the gold we need to prove it."

02-12-2015, 03:05 PM
"I'll put it out there that I would love to have Frodo back. He maybe an arse hole towards everyone and I say that with all due respect Frodo, but he's still Frodo. The guy can trash talk to a tee, and he is worth having around just for entertainment value."

OVERALL - 25 Wins 43 Losses 8 Technicals
2ND YEAR RECORD - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technicals
1ST YEAR RECORD - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

November 2014 Star Of The Month
Former Two Time X-treme Champion
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion

Check out back page for victories and losses
http://xwf99.com/member.php?action=profi...a=userpage

[Image: oH2X8cb.jpg]

[Image: 1mJFBeH.png]

02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
(02-12-2015 03:05 PM)Mastermind Said:  "I'll put it out there that I would love to have Frodo back. He maybe an arse hole towards everyone and I say that with all due respect Frodo, but he's still Frodo. The guy can trash talk to a tee, and he is worth having around just for entertainment value."

"Using that logic we might as well buy a monkey, it would be more entertaining and tolerable then Frodo."

02-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Not to mention it's shit would have a better chance of sticking.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x Unified Xtreme Champion (As The Watcher)
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

02-12-2015, 04:10 PM
"Guys, I'm still here. I just don't fight. Also, Sane, as I pointed out, you're still two losses to my one. As I've said, Gator's the only member of Defiance worth a shit. Ever."

02-12-2015, 04:18 PM
(02-12-2015 04:10 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "Guys, I'm still here. I just don't fight. Also, Sane, as I pointed out, you're still two losses to my one. As I've said, Gator's the only member of Defiance worth a shit. Ever."

"So you don't fight, yet you are begging us to book you on Warfare? Fucking moron. Looks like Sane won the one that matters, which is ironic, because matter is something you don't do anymore."

[Image: firm.png]
"The odds are never in your favor, because the House always wins."
02-12-2015, 04:21 PM
"I'm trying to fight. You're telling me I don't. Also, pretty sure my winning that trip to space camp matters. You jelly that you can't to space camp? And jelly because when you go, no one will want you back? What kind of gay ass name is Gabrielle? Sounds like a dude who sucks his daddy's dick."

02-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Actually you losing a match that you wanted is why you can't fight.

We are just asking you to stick to the stipulations of the match you requested.

Now having said that... I've always been a fair man as a GM wouldn't you say?

Well maybe now you wouldn't but you used to. So in the vain of fairness I have a proposition for you.

If you want back in the XWF I am willing to allow that under one condition and that is this, until you win two matches in a row Justin Sane will be responsible for picking your opponents and the stipulations of the match which can include the type of promos you cut.

You win two in a row under those conditions then you can come back to the XWF and wrestle whoever you want in whatever type of match you want.

How does that sound?

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
02-12-2015, 04:27 PM
"You've always been fair, yeah. As for your idea. Can I get back to you on it? Like on Tuesday?"

02-12-2015, 04:34 PM
"Frodo as my bitch? I could live with that, Oz. Seems a reasonable option seeing as I have to listen to him shoot off at the mouth regardless. Choose wisely though Frodo.. if you think life on the outer is bad, you have no idea."

02-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Fine. I'll give you until Tuesday.

I promise you this though Frodo, if you want to wrestle in the XWF ever again it will be with the stipulations I laid out or not at all.

Your choice is rather simple but if you want to take until Tuesday to make it then so be it.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
02-12-2015, 04:44 PM
(02-12-2015 03:02 PM)Justin Sane Said:  
"Theo, that's cute, really. Look, I have no beef with you guys whatsoever, but the fact is.. you should be thanking me. You're right, CorVus and I didn't win these belts from you, but it was just a matter of time. The writing was on the wall, you and Samuels were just smart enough to to read it. We spared you guys an ass kicking and even threw you some coin to be on your merry way, so you're welcome. Don't get it twisted and act like you did us the favor, because the world knows that Defiance is the new benchmark around here. Soon enough, we'll have all the gold we need to prove it."

The Kings
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Black Circle
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Company
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Congregation
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Any stable stupid enough to invite Gilmour
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Defiance
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Asylum.

Congratulations Justin your crew isn't the worst in the history of the fed, but it's not far from it.

Until you manage to do what the Kings have done, which I find highly improbable but not impossible you will remember who you are talking to. While some of these folks may indeed be beneath you, they are all beneath me. And that includes you, the man with the mask and Charlie Chaplin.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-12-2015, 04:50 PM
"You're as stuck in the past as that ignorant little garden gnome, Smackins. That's why, as great as you once were Theo, you'll never reach those heights again. Keep watch over your little make believe ladder there and observe as Defiance takes its rightful place at the top, sooner rather than later. Oh and don't bother responding, because I won't be. Fact is, neither of us will concede inferiority, so to continue this back and forth would be utterly pointless. Yes, you were the greatest.. but times change.. and so do kings."

02-12-2015, 04:56 PM
(02-12-2015 04:44 PM)King Theo I Said:  The Kings
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Black Circle
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Company
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Congregation
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Any stable stupid enough to invite Gilmour
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Defiance
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Asylum.

Wait, so if the Asylum invites Peter Gilmour into their stable, that makes them better than Defiance?

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
02-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Yes I suppose it would.

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-12-2015, 10:45 PM
why would I join the Asylum when I was part of the best groups ever...

HOMICIDE: TNA
DYNASTY

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2015, 05:43 AM
"Who the fuck are they?"

[Image: firm.png]
"The odds are never in your favor, because the House always wins."
02-13-2015, 11:22 AM
u r prob too young to remember huh rookie

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-13-2015, 11:33 AM
"How the fuck can a manager here be so young and ignorant that he doesn't know who the great Dirty Dick Nigga Mr. XWF is? He's fucking named for the place!"

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)